Animal M-Stak?

• Thread starter Deleted member 238667
  • Start date

Deleted member 238667

Hey guys!

I've ran this product twice with varying results. First time I saw about 5 lbs lean mass gain and the second time, I saw absolutely nothing. The cycles were over 2 months apart so it wasn't tolerance.

Can anybody tell me if they've seen great success with this product or if I fell for a placebo effect the first time? I read a study where they compared methoxyisoflavone( the main ingredient in M-Stak) with ecdysterones and a placebo and they saw no change.

And if anybody knows of any non-hormonal products that actually do work, please tell me about them. (I don't want to start messing with my hormones yet, I'm only 18).

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
The 5 pounds you gained most likely had nothing to do with you taking M-stak. I used this product a while back and saw no real changes or growth from it. Being only 18, the weight you gained was probably from lifting heavy and eating enough food, and probably had little or nothing to do with the M-stak.

I think your best plan for right now, being 18, would be to just eat big and lift big. Supplements will not make or break your muscle development at this point in your life. Eat enough protein, get enough sleep, and pick up some heavy weights with good form.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with John. Being 18, you do not need anything magical. Just lift, eat, sleep and look into some of your "staple" supplements such as a protein powder, multi, fish oil and creatine. CreMax XT is a solid creatine product, it contains 5g, your daily dose of creatine in the form of creatine monohydrate and magnesium creatine chelate. 2.5g of betaine to help with recovery and endurance. Also, other ingredients to help with workout performance.

Deleted member 238667

Awesome, thanks guys. I have a low appetite so the main reason I was trying it was for the effect of increased appetite. But I've heard Anabeta Elite by PES works even better. Anyone have any experience with this? I'm also interested in X-Factor. I know it won't do anything without proper training and diet but I can get that down.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've used mstak before and didn't see any physical results or on the scale. However, an abe and x factor stack i've ran as well and saw pretty good results. My diet and workouts were in check and i ran that stack and it was great. I would definitely recommend that. There's a lot of other natural anabolic products out there as well.

jathan_howe

Awards
I've used mstak before and didn't see any physical results or on the scale. However, an abe and x factor stack i've ran as well and saw pretty good results. My diet and workouts were in check and i ran that stack and it was great. I would definitely recommend that. There's a lot of other natural anabolic products out there as well.
I didn't see anything from M-Stak either. Curious, what were your results like from AbE and ArA?

Deleted member 238667

I've looked into SARMs, but can't find much other than they're safer than prohormones because they don't directly alter your hormones. I'm not sure if they're very effective or anything though

jathan_howe

Awards
What are some of the best natural anabolics?
X-Gels/X-Factor, Anabeta Elite, Magnitropin, Alphamax, MyoSynergy Elite and BMP, just to name a few. Epicatechin and laxogenin products seem to be hit or miss with no middle ground lol

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I've looked into SARMs, but can't find much other than they're safer than prohormones because they don't directly alter your hormones. I'm not sure if they're very effective or anything though
I wouldn't jump to SARMS just yet if I were you. There are a lot of other safer options out there that will bring great results.

If you're looking for strength and size gains, I'd definitely suggest reading up on Alphamax from Performax Labs. It has a great profile that contains Armistane, which is a great ingredient to help your body naturally increase testosterone while controlling cortisol levels. It would be a great product to try out for someone like you who isn't looking to mess with SARMS or anabolics

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check the anabolics section. If you even consider these, you need way more knowledge than this.

jathan_howe

Awards
Also, for staples you could consider PES Ergonine, formerly sold under Athletix, or Olympus Labs Tr1umph

Deleted member 238667

X-Gels/X-Factor, Anabeta Elite, Magnitropin, Alphamax, MyoSynergy Elite and BMP, just to name a few. Epicatechin and laxogenin products seem to be hit or miss with no middle ground lol
I will look into all of those. Any in particular you recommend ?

jathan_howe

Awards
I will look into all of those. Any in particular you recommend ?
I haven't ran any, just going off reviews but I'm waiting on my BMP to run with my MyoE soon and I'll soon be purchasing X-Factor. I haven't ran Alphamax, Anabeta or Magnitropin, just heard really good reviews. As for my other comment, I have both Ergonine and Tr1umph and they're both solid products

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Ergonin and Tr1umph are both great options to cover your bases. Tr1umph is a step above because it includes PA, which can help increase in muscle size and strength. All of the products jathan_howe suggested are good options.

I think for the price, and for what you're getting out of it, Alphamax would be a great product to try. It contains studied dosages of quality ingredients that will help you to add size and strength. I also like the increase in vascularity that I got while using Alphamax.

Deleted member 238667

Ergonin and Tr1umph are both great options to cover your bases. Tr1umph is a step above because it includes PA, which can help increase in muscle size and strength. All of the products jathan_howe suggested are good options.

I think for the price, and for what you're getting out of it, Alphamax would be a great product to try. It contains studied dosages of quality ingredients that will help you to add size and strength. I also like the increase in vascularity that I got while using Alphamax.
Would that be worth it since I'm still 18? I've heard almost all natural test boosters don't do a thing for anyone under 35-40

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Would that be worth it since I'm still 18? I've heard almost all natural test boosters don't do a thing for anyone under 35-40
Most herbal products that are marketed toward older men won't benefit you much at all, but the ingredients in Alphamax are a step above. The two ingredients in particular that I like the most are armistane and forskolin. I'm only 23, and these have proven time and again to be very effective for me. Forskolin is included in many fat loss products as well, it can increase cAMP which will allow you to increase muscle mass while decreasing bodyfat. There are several studies done with forskolin, and there are a lot of great topics on this forum discussing the benefits of it.

Like I said above, I think for now you should stick to eating big and lifting heavy. But if you are looking to take it to the next level and you want to put on quality size and strength, I would highly suggest taking a further look at Alphamax. Its not a typical herbal "old man test booster" product, but its a well rounded, safe product that will help you achieve your goals

jathan_howe

Awards
Most herbal products that are marketed toward older men won't benefit you much at all, but the ingredients in Alphamax are a step above. The two ingredients in particular that I like the most are armistane and forskolin. I'm only 23, and these have proven time and again to be very effective for me. Forskolin is included in many fat loss products as well, it can increase cAMP which will allow you to increase muscle mass while decreasing bodyfat. There are several studies done with forskolin, and there are a lot of great topics on this forum discussing the benefits of it.

Like I said above, I think for now you should stick to eating big and lifting heavy. But if you are looking to take it to the next level and you want to put on quality size and strength, I would highly suggest taking a further look at Alphamax. Its not a typical herbal "old man test booster" product, but its a well rounded, safe product that will help you achieve your goals
This. It aids in fat loss, leans you out, and aside from being a test booster, it frees up more bound testosterone so your body can work with more of it's natural supply

Deleted member 238667

Since you're a rep, are there any coupon codes or deals you could give me? I was trying to PM you but I'm relatively new here and don't post much so my post count isn't high enough

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Since you're a rep, are there any coupon codes or deals you could give me? I was trying to PM you but I'm relatively new here and don't post much so my post count isn't high enough
I'll take a look and get back to you brother

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AM5 should take 5% off at Nutriverse

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Also look under the 'Supplement Deals' section. The board sponsor sites are always running deals, and you can usually find coupons and discount codes in that section

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You are 18. Rome wasn't built in a day. Trust me I remember being 18 like it was yesterday and trying to take massfx and the other natural anabolics of the day. Pretty much you are wasting your money. Get some creatine and protein. Throw in some preworkouts or pump stuff if you want to have fun with it. Then eat and lift your ass off. I've tried pretty much everything under the sun and and can honestly say 90% of the stuff out there isn't worth it especially at your age.

Everyone used to preach this when I was your age and I never listened. I wish I had. I'm assuming at 18 you will be in college soon. Save the money on supps that won't do anything and put it towards bar tabs or other fun college activities. Thank me later

jathan_howe

Awards
You are 18. Rome wasn't built in a day. Trust me I remember being 18 like it was yesterday and trying to take massfx and the other natural anabolics of the day. Pretty much you are wasting your money. Get some creatine and protein. Throw in some preworkouts or pump stuff if you want to have fun with it. Then eat and lift your ass off. I've tried pretty much everything under the sun and and can honestly say 90% of the stuff out there isn't worth it especially at your age.

Everyone used to preach this when I was your age and I never listened. I wish I had. I'm assuming at 18 you will be in college soon. Save the money on supps that won't do anything and put it towards bar tabs or other fun college activities. Thank me later
In your opinion, would something like X-Factor provide decent results for someone his age? I've always wondered that since it's function is amplifying the body's response to training through increased inflammation markers and other stuff. Arachidonic acid gets depleted through exercise just as creatine does, so do you think a teen supplementing with it would be beneficial by cost:benefits standard?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In your opinion, would something like X-Factor provide decent results for someone his age? I've always wondered that since it's function is amplifying the body's response to training through increased inflammation markers and other stuff. Arachidonic acid gets depleted through exercise just as creatine does, so do you think a teen supplementing with it would be beneficial by cost:benefits standard?
I've never used it so I won't say for sure. I know many people have used it successfully and im sure it would work. I'm sure a lot of this stuff works to a degree. But when you are already making steroid like gains from natural hormones what's the point? To me it would be like stacking xgels on top of a cycle.

Many guys I know put on 20+lbs no problem our first year in college. Save the fancy stuff for when gains have really stalled and you need something to get you over the hill.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
ArA is definitely an expensive route. Its a solid and effective product, but a 6 week run of ArA will not be cheap

jathan_howe

Awards
ArA is definitely an expensive route. Its a solid and effective product, but a 6 week run of ArA will not be cheap
$60-$70 dollars for 50 days. That's 10 weeks if you workout 5 days a week. Plus it stays around for roughly 2 weeks after you're done so roughly 12 weeks if you run it 5 days a week at 1g doses. I don't think the cost is too bad then

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
$60-$70 dollars for 50 days. That's 10 weeks if you workout 5 days a week. Plus it stays around for roughly 2 weeks after you're done so roughly 12 weeks if you run it 5 days a week at 1g doses. I don't think the cost is too bad then
ArA is recommended to be taken every day, even on days you don't train, to keep the Omega-6 levels high in the body. And if you are counting 2 weeks after your dosing ends due to carry over (which seems a bit excessive), then you should allot for a 2 week period when you begin dosing that will allow the ArA to get into the tissue and begin to work.

You can skew it any way you want to make it seem reasonable, and I'm certainly not saying ArA isn't effective, but it is an expensive product to use.

jathan_howe

Awards
ArA is recommended to be taken every day, even on days you don't train, to keep the Omega-6 levels high in the body. And if you are counting 2 weeks after your dosing ends due to carry over (which seems a bit excessive), then you should allot for a 2 week period when you begin dosing that will allow the ArA to get into the tissue and begin to work.

You can skew it any way you want to make it seem reasonable, and I'm certainly not saying ArA isn't effective, but it is an expensive product to use.
I forgot about people saying it takes roughly two weeks to build up. But every account I've heard was in the ballpark of two weeks afterwards for it to diminish (I do see though where the time it takes to get into the tissue negates the time it carries over after the run). I wasn't trying to skew anything. I've read plenty of people say they only ran it workout days (provided that they workout 5 days a week) with good results. I'm not entirely convinced two rest days without dosing would deplete it to any significant degree, especially when it's depleted primarily through exercise (to my understanding). I could be wrong though

Deleted member 238667

ARA was something I was looking into, and Anabeta Elite. But the general consensus I'm hearing is that they aren't worth the expense.
I want to try but as a teenager, money isn't always in a surplus.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
ARA was something I was looking into, and Anabeta Elite. But the general consensus I'm hearing is that they aren't worth the expense.
I want to try but as a teenager, money isn't always in a surplus.
We've all been there man. If you don't have the budget for it, I would rather see you spend your money on food. Proper diet will yield better results than any natural supplement, especially at your age.

Deleted member 238667

Food is provided, I would like to buy one natty supplement this month. I'm looking at Ep1c Unleashed Transdermal and and DermaSTRENGTH Unleashed. Ep1c is a (-)-Epicatechin and DermaSTRENGTH is a Laxogenin supplement. Which would be better for bulking? Or should I just try X-Factor or Anabeta Elite?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Food is provided, I would like to buy one natty supplement this month. I'm looking at Ep1c Unleashed Transdermal and and DermaSTRENGTH Unleashed. Ep1c is a (-)-Epicatechin and DermaSTRENGTH is a Laxogenin supplement. Which would be better for bulking? Or should I just try X-Factor or Anabeta Elite?
IMO laxogenin is garbage companies jumped on to push once the ph and DS were banned.

Epi seems to have some benefits but again for a teenager on a budget not worth it

Take the money you were going to spend on those and get protein and creatine. If you want to get fancy, grab some Ergonine for your creatine source. It has a bunch of extras and far more likely to give you results

And if you want to completely ignore the advice listed above (and i get that like I've said I have been there) go with The ABE or xgels. Not laxo or epi

But once again, at your age, this stuff is practically pointless anyways. I get that it sounds cool and exciting to take something new and novel. But guess what, 99% of it doesn't do crap or not nearly enough to warrant the price tag. If you are going get one natty supplement, pick up two tubs of Ergonine and call it a day. Cheaper and will be the most beneficial. Then eat a lb of meat and 12 eggs a day and tell me you don't grow like a damn machine