Any reason to run ECA with modern fat-burners?

nick76

nick76

Awards
About to start my cutting season and looking for an edge. I have a bottle of norcodrene and a tub of alphamine but have been reading up on the ECA stack. Is there any reason for me to go and purchase Bronkaid for ephedrine, or should the supplements be completely enough to cover my needs. Any other suggestions?(I know diet is key)

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
If you already have Norcodrene and Alphamine, I don't see why you would need to add in EC. I do know some people take Alphamine + E using Alphamine as the caffeine, but no I wouldn't add it in just yet. I'd try out the products standalone and go from there.

You could look into adding in some non-stim helpers, but if you're set on those supplements then try them and go from there.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
No need for EC, rather focus more on diet. A fat burner (such as oxymax xt or ones with similar ingredients) that contain F95, mood boosting ingredients, and caffeine will help you feeling your best while dieting. The ingredients in these products were chosen for a specific purpose such as retaining lbm (F95), boosting your mood, providing energy(caffeine, etc) that all work together very nicely.

Save the EC for later

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you run either before?

Regardless they should cover your needs of fat burning, appetite suppression, and energy/moons. ?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Have you run either before?

Regardless they should cover your needs of fat burning, appetite suppression, and energy/moons. ?
Typically full moons cause of how lean you'll get.

Fwiw, a stim free option like reduce ft or inhibit e would be good near the mid to end of your cycle to help dry you out and provide some great power leaning.

In any case, you've already said your diet was good so just make sure to keep it on point.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Typically full moons cause of how lean you'll get.

Fwiw, a stim free option like reduce ft or inhibit e would be good near the mid to end of your cycle to help dry you out and provide some great power leaning.

In any case, you've already said your diet was good so just make sure to keep it on point.
Lol meant mood idk how I missed that.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Call me crazy but I get better results with caffeine + Y than I do with EC. Lotta good products out now centered around these 2 ingredients.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seeing as how ephedrine + caffeine is still better than any otc supplement currently on the market... i don't see why you wouldn't use it. Especially as it can be taken indefinitely. Stack it with non-stim fat burner from EvoMuse or i think SNS and PES has a new one out... winning.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For stim based fat burners ECA is still as good as it gets. I would use Norco and Alphamine (both great) and run EC stack later.

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
e + alphamina and/or norcodrene + forskolin = aesthetics

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
The product should give you all the boost as a dieter that you need, just as it is.

That being said, and note the following is only my own opinion and zero reflection of my affiliations:

E + norcodrene or alphamine + F95 (or shift)

Is something I have used and had great success with. It is not recommended by label directions, but I have never had adverse effects and I saw great results.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used Norcodrene + Ephedrine as well, phenomenal. Definitely not something i'd recommend to anyone, but i have no issues testing the limits with my own body :D

But to be fair, i can still take 60mcg or more of clen in a single dose and fall asleep an hour later. lmao

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
About to start my cutting season and looking for an edge. I have a bottle of norcodrene and a tub of alphamine but have been reading up on the ECA stack. Is there any reason for me to go and purchase Bronkaid for ephedrine, or should the supplements be completely enough to cover my needs. Any other suggestions?(I know diet is key)
I add a bronkaid[or two] to stimmed fat burners all the time...I just think of the stims in the fat burners as my caffeine source.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
1 or the other unless you want nice fkd up blood pressure and teeth crunching wired feeling

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
My answer would depend greatly on how much experience you have with supplementing, especially with stimulants and the ECA stack. Can ephedrine be an effective addition to Norcodrene or Alphamine? Sure. However, if you already have the products mentioned, I would give them a go and see how you do with them. They are both well formulated and have helped many.

The ECA stack is incredibly effective, but I would typically suggest testing it out solo before trying to add ephedrine to already complex/well-rounded formulas.