Second Stack, Recommendations?

msmth218

Awards
So I am almost nearly done with my reverse and have completed my 1st stack which was
-ABE
-X-factor
- AP

I was gonna go ahead and start my second stack. Any recommendations on what I can take during this break from the previous stack. Really like ABE and taking the recommended 4-week break for now.
-Magnitropin
-AP
-joint,
-fish oil
-gut health
-digestive enzymes.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would pick up some soy lecithin granules for sure or a concentrated PA product if you'd rather that. Best gains I've had from a natural product.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried Alphamax yet?

It provides the F95 you were getting from ABE, which helps create lean mass. It also contains arimistane, Divanill, and L-Dopa, which will help boost free test, dry you out some, and provide great quality sleep.

It can be stacked with many products, and is great during Cut/Bulk/Recomp. Very versatile.

msmth218

Awards
haven't tried Alphamax, might give that a shot on this run. Once my 4-week break is done, can this be stacked with ABE as well? Any other recommendations?
So far its
-magnitropin
-Alphamax(possible)
-Anabolic Pump

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
haven't tried Alphamax, might give that a shot on this run. Once my 4-week break is done, can this be stacked with ABE as well? Any other recommendations?
So far its
-magnitropin
-Alphamax(possible)
-Anabolic Pump
Alphamax is solid... and def a good stacker with ABE

Have you tried a solo (or additional) -epi product? Mag only has a small dose of -epi, so I'vebeen adding a cap of CEL epi-plex to that.

PA in the form of lecithin granules is also another good potential adder.

Final recommendation would be something like laxogenin. Derma or regular Str3ngth, laxocrine, etc.

jathan_howe

Awards

Have you tried a solo (or additional) -epi product? Mag only has a small dose of -epi, so I'vebeen adding a cap of CEL epi-plex to that.

Final recommendation would be something like laxogenin. Derma or regular Str3ngth, laxocrine, etc.
What'd you get from running Mag? I'm considering it with X-Gels

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What'd you get from running Mag? I'm considering it with X-Gels
I ran it solo twice... Both times it leaned me out slightly while I increased cals during a reverse diet. Strength and size were slightly better than just adding cals alone. Its one of my favorite supps solo.

Xgels is a good stack with it, but they're even better with ABE as there is some synergy between the Xgels and the Lohdra bark in the ABE. Personally I add xgels as often as I can with the recommended breaks ha.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'll second the additional epi and pa. Really like the recomp effects of epi and pa is so cheap it's an easy addition.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
So far its
-magnitropin
-Alphamax(possible)
-Anabolic Pump
I really like the idea of stacking Alphamax and ABE. Alphamax , ABE , and Xgels would go nice for 8 weeks IMO . So much win here :)

msmth218

Awards
Looks like i'm gonna include Alphamax for my second stack. When dosing, I usually wake up at 5:45am and then have a meal and then train around 6:30-45ish. If I dose right before I train, will having that pre-workout meal have any effects when dosing?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Looks like i'm gonna include Alphamax for my second stack. When dosing, I usually wake up at 5:45am and then have a meal and then train around 6:30-45ish. If I dose right before I train, will having that pre-workout meal have any effects when dosing?
I dont think it would lessen thee effects if thats what you mean . I personally take everything on an empty stomach and train fasted .

2 caps of Alphamax should be consumed twice daily separated by a 6-8 hour period. Some Alphamax users have noticed increased “Alpha Mentality” and increased Drive dosed 30 minutes pre workout. As well Users also noticed improved sleep quality when dosed 30 minutes before bed .

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Ghar1ne or RC grade MK677.

Recomping very nicely. Eating 500 calories above maintenance and I've even lost a bit of fat. Sleep is great and my strength is steadily improving at 30mg.

ABE + Erase Pro is a nice stack. Have used this in the past, and going to be using this again soon.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
So I am almost nearly done with my reverse and have completed my 1st stack which was
-ABE
-X-factor
- AP

I was gonna go ahead and start my second stack. Any recommendations on what I can take during this break from the previous stack. Really like ABE and taking the recommended 4-week break for now.
-Magnitropin
-AP
-joint,
-fish oil
-gut health
-digestive enzymes.
Tr1umph -

PA + a whole host of other ergogenics and anabolic enhancers. ArA would also be an option, as would EP1C.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
you'll love alphamax. I've gotten good results the past few times I've ran it. I just got done running anafuse and abe and loved that stack as well.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you'll love alphamax. I've gotten good results the past few times I've ran it. I just got done running anafuse and abe and loved that stack as well.
Never ran AlphaMax with either or those, but I absolutely love AlphaMax with ArA. Nice lean gains complimented with nice strength gains. Pumps are amazing too.

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
depending on your goals but OL has a some really good products, I'm on a cut right now. I'm taking str3ngth unleashed and Ep1c to try and help me gain while I cut. I've also added shift but I've only had that for a week now. I've taken some pictures and I think I'm seeing results. I might make a post once I'm at the end of it all, before and after pic's.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
depending on your goals but OL has a some really good products, I'm on a cut right now. I'm taking str3ngth unleashed and Ep1c to try and help me gain while I cut. I've also added shift but I've only had that for a week now. I've taken some pictures and I think I'm seeing results. I might make a post once I'm at the end of it all, before and after pic's.
Let us know how it goes man.

EP1C + SU really shines during a cut or recomp

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
I would have to say Magnitropin (plus possibly an extra epi product to add just a little more epi), Soy Lecithin, and an arimistane product (Alphamax, EL1MINATE, and others). That's def what I would do. Alphamax has Forskolin too so you can't really go wrong with that as an arimistane product.

jathan_howe

Awards
Did that equate to 50 training days? ArA should be taken for 50 training days. So if one trains for 5 days a week, that would be 10 weeks.
I'm still curious as to what the effects would be if one chose to run it past 50 days and how much the returns would diminish, if at all plus if there would be any major risks. If budget allows, I may someday test that. I understand the companies can't condone it for legal reasons because of the studies only being done at 50 day increments

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tr1umph from OL would fit this bill.... just happens to be 20% off at Nutriverse as well, see supplement deals section for more info :)

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Tr1umph from OL would fit this bill.... just happens to be 20% off at Nutriverse as well, see supplement deals section for more info :)
Good call, and an outstanding price point!

msmth218

Awards
I just ran 1.5g everyday stacked with ABE as well.

msmth218

Awards
So far I'm gonna go with Alphamax, ABE, Anabolic Pump. Thinking about adding F95(would that be too much forsoklin?)

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
So far I'm gonna go with Alphamax, ABE, Anabolic Pump. Thinking about adding F95(would that be too much forsoklin?)
No need for any more forskolin. You have plenty with that stack :dance:

msmth218

Awards
So i know people have been running F95 for 12 weeks. Should I run F95 after my 8week run with the stack I listed for 4 more weeks. then a break.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So i know people have been running F95 for 12 weeks. Should I run F95 after my 8week run with the stack I listed for 4 more weeks. then a break.
You could always bridge the products if you have 8 weeks worth of both AlphaMax and ABE. For example:

ABE - weeks 1-8
AlphaMax - weeks 5-12

You will have a 4 week overlap of the two, but still extend it to 12 weeks of F95. You could also go the route you suggested, but then it might start getting unnecessarily pricey.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Laxogenin or soy lecithin for pa would be good. Epic Unleashed or Follidrone if you want to try epi

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
You could definitely do that. Honestly, I don't think you need the Anabolic Pump. I just don't really thing nutrient repartitioners are essential when you are bulking. They do come in hand when cutting though.