Ergonine vs Tr1umph - PrWO Base

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Ok, been on vacation a while and missed (I guess) the OL launch of Tr1umph (wasn't there a PH called that?). Anyway, I am a cheap old ba5stard, and like to make my own Pre-Workout with bulk powders and ground up Caffeine/Primatene tabs :) To save *some* time/effort, I switched a while ago to Ergonine instead of a 100% DIY effort because it wasn't that much more to do so. Now I see Tr1umph has the "Big 3" that Ergonine has (Creatine, Betaine, LCLT) along with 913mg of PA, and some other stuff - some different, some generally the same.

So, any disinterested 3rd parties want to chime in on what they would choose as a PrWO base? Cost will be a big one, I haven't even looked at retail with codes for Tr1umph - but we all know Ergonine is under $30. Where's the cheapest (Sponsored) Tr1umph and assuming Fearns Granules, what are the real world Vanillymide and ElevATP benefits?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on my goal. For recovery, Ergonine, for anabolism, Tr1umph, but keep in mind they will not cost the same. The "insider deal" for Tr1umph is the same as Ergonine's regular price.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would agree with ma70. Tr1umph will cost more per serving, but you're getting a quality dose of PA from it. I just started Tr1umph today, took it pre-workout with some caffeine. I had an incredible workout, and the taste is phenomenal.

Curious to see what others have to say about this question.

Reactions: GNO
YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I think I will rotate back and forth between the two products, I used ergonine for 3 months and loved the recovery and taste. I will stick up on the insider this Thursday. I also stocked up on tr1umph for two months. I will likely run tr1umph for feb/March then go with the cheaper e9 throughout the summer then switch back for 2-3 months. No reason just trying to save some money. Can't go wrong with either product

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Depends on my goal. For recovery, Ergonine, for anabolism, Tr1umph, but keep in mind they will not cost the same. The "insider deal" for Tr1umph is the same as Ergonine's regular price.
Ok, cool - that kind of settles it. I still love munching granules, so no biggie.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Switching from Ergonine to Triumph from here on out. Price wise Triumph is more but when I no longer have to buy separate SL it pretty much evens out.

For my goals I like the profile on Triumph more. Taste wise there is no comparison. I don't know about the new flavors but the Ergonine flavors are pretty gross and taste like a supplement powder. Triumph on the other hand tastes AMAZING. The flavors taste like desert shakes that I would choose to drink on it's own. Best flavored product I've ever tasted.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Switching from Ergonine to Triumph from here on out. Price wise Triumph is more but when I no longer have to buy separate SL it pretty much evens out.

For my goals I like the profile on Triumph more. Taste wise there is no comparison. I don't know about the new flavors but the Ergonine flavors are pretty gross and taste like a supplement powder. Triumph on the other hand tastes AMAZING. The flavors taste like desert shakes that I would choose to drink on it's own. Best flavored product I've ever tasted.
Agreed on the flavor. Tried Tr1umph for the first time this morning, Orange Cream is seriously DELICIOUS. I can't wait until tomorrow just to drink it again hahah

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Agreed on the flavor. Tried Tr1umph for the first time this morning, Orange Cream is seriously DELICIOUS. I can't wait until tomorrow just to drink it again hahah
Can't wait to try mine... gets in tomorrow (both flavors). That being said, as I've mentioned many times, Ergonine Nanaberry is currently the best flavored product I've ever had

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They're both available at 20% off at Nutriverse, see supplement deals section ;)

jathan_howe

Awards
How much water do you mix it with? What the label recommends or a different amount? I'll either start it tomorrow or Monday (just because it's late in the week already and my rest days are Sat/Sun. I was gonna start this past Monday but I had some setbacks)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
How much water do you mix it with? What the label recommends or a different amount? I'll either start it tomorrow or Monday (just because it's late in the week already and my rest days are Sat/Sun. I was gonna start this past Monday but I had some setbacks)
I'm the same way with starting new supplements too, I always have to start them on Monday haha.

I've been mixing one scoop with about 8-10oz of water, you get a great tasting creamy shake with that much water. More than 12oz will make the flavor weaker, so I'd stick in the 8-10oz range and see what you think!

jathan_howe

Awards
I'm the same way with starting new supplements too, I always have to start them on Monday haha.

I've been mixing one scoop with about 8-10oz of water, you get a great tasting creamy shake with that much water. More than 12oz will make the flavor weaker, so I'd stick in the 8-10oz range and see what you think!
I'm so excited to try it, I'm not sure I can wait til Monday. Besides, I'm doing cleans tomorrow so I think that calls for some ElevATP haha

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm so excited to try it, I'm not sure I can wait til Monday. Besides, I'm doing cleans tomorrow so I think that calls for some ElevATP haha
Didn't you know Thursday is the new Monday ha.

jathan_howe

Awards
I couldn't wait til my workout to try it so I may have sipped a bit in class. I love it. Tastewise it blows away Ergonine

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't wait til my workout to try it so I may have sipped a bit in class. I love it. Tastewise it blows away Ergonine
Yeah man I agree. The taste is unreal. Especially now that the MAP is only $36...triumph has replaced ergonine for me.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty tolerant of taste so before this month I was sipping on Ergonine Nanaberry for awhile, but I got tired of it. I wonder if I can look forward to Orange Creamsicle.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I have tried every ingredient but Elevatp in both products and I only benefit from LCLT and PA. PA is the one of those two that actually adds muscle. The LCLT I've been taking for years. It'd have been an easy choice for me provided I were on the market.

jathan_howe

Awards
I'm pretty tolerant of taste so before this month I was sipping on Ergonine Nanaberry for awhile, but I got tired of it. I wonder if I can look forward to Orange Creamsicle.
That's what I'm drinking today. It's great

Shin Sprints

Awards
I was thinking of stacking but 5g of Betatine put me off that idea.

At the moment I put the granules in the Ergo and throw down my throat.

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
probably gonna hop on the Tr1umph train too. The PA and rhodiola is a big selling point (the staples of creatine, betaine, LCLT are a no brainer) to me. Won't have to buy a separate PA, rhodiola or anything to stack with KSM-66 now.

The reviews on the taste are exciting too.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You will be able to find Tr1umph under $30 so price difference between the two is nominal.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
probably gonna hop on the Tr1umph train too. The PA and rhodiola is a big selling point (the staples of creatine, betaine, LCLT are a no brainer) to me. Won't have to buy a separate PA, rhodiola or anything to stack with KSM-66 now.

The reviews on the taste are exciting too.
This is exactly my reasoning for getting in on Tr1umph. Its basically Ergonine with a bunch of great extra goodies for the same price. And the taste is incredible. Good choice to go with KSM-66 too, I've been dosing that pre-bed as well. Sleeping like a baby!

Zariph

Awards
are ther any problems ith that amount of betaine? considered stacking triumph and purus labs condense, but condense also contains 2,5

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
are ther any problems ith that amount of betaine? considered stacking triumph and purus labs condense, but condense also contains 2,5
might give you the sh*ts

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ergonine is much more than the "big 3" for a pre-workout base brother.

Creatine which is pretty well known for anyone who lifts. Muscle fullness, endurance and strength.
Hydromax for pumps and fullness
LCLT for recovery and reducing muscle catabolism
Choline will help with diminished energy and focus as you get deep in to your workout.
The LCLT/choline combo works wonders side by side Choline significantly reduces the amount of excreted carnitine so you get way more out of each carnitine serving, and the result is reduced body fat and increased levels of the fat burning hormone leptin.
HICA has been shown to increase muscle mass, reduce fat mass, reduce soreness, and improve performance.
Ferulic acid has been shown to increase muscle mass, improve strength and help with recovery.

Also we are about to have an insider deal so the part about you being a cheap old bastard is covered by our unreal insider savings. :)
https://pescience.com/insider

yenohregdab

yenohregdab

Awards
Remember finish line too, I havent tried either product yet but each one has something i take ED :( (not including Creatine, Betaine, LCLT)

Ergonine = Hica
Triumph = Alpha GPC
Finish Line = BA

Also Triumph has Rhodiola & PA. Thinking of combining Ergonine/Triumph, I understand it will push me over the Dosage but not sure it would do any harm.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Remember finish line too, I havent tried either product yet but each one has something i take ED :( (not including Creatine, Betaine, LCLT)

Ergonine = Hica
Triumph = Alpha GPC
Finish Line = BA

Also Triumph has Rhodiola & PA. Thinking of combining Ergonine/Triumph, I understand it will push me over the Dosage but not sure it would do any harm.
Never tried Finish Line before, but I'm looking into it now. The big draw to Triumph to me was the inclusion of the Rhodiola and PA as you mentioned. Those two ingredients are both very hot right now, and I think OL really did a great job making a solid profile with Triumph. Still a fan of E9 though, the profile is very complete and well dosed.

yenohregdab

yenohregdab

Awards
Never tried Finish Line before, but I'm looking into it now. The big draw to Triumph to me was the inclusion of the Rhodiola and PA as you mentioned. Those two ingredients are both very hot right now, and I think OL really did a great job making a solid profile with Triumph. Still a fan of E9 though, the profile is very complete and well dosed.
To be honest when I first seen the Triumph label i wasent impressed, You know what though I have no idea why? Looking at it now its the most impressive ED supplment out there. I do have a serious love for Hica though.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
To be honest when I first seen the Triumph label i wasent impressed, You know what though I have no idea why? Looking at it now its the most impressive ED supplment out there. I do have a serious love for Hica though.
I think its a great ED supp for a great price. I've been wanting to try PA for a while now, I hear so much positive feedback about it

yenohregdab

yenohregdab

Awards
Ok how big are the triumph tubs, costing me 3 times as much for shipping for 2 tubs compared to 2 tubs of E9.

Nutriverse saver option to the uk.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Ok how big are the triumph tubs, costing me 3 times as much for shipping for 2 tubs compared to 2 tubs of E9.

Tr1umph - 860g tub
Ergonine - 420g tub

So like, twice the weight. That sucks man, sorry to hear that

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards

I believe it is 25 servs. I just grabbed the "2'fer" from Nutriverse with the 20% code because I'm running out of my current Pre, and I don't want to go back to using Crystal Light with *all* bulk powders - *some* convenience is worth paying a little more for. I assume the E9 "Insider" will be cheap too, so a couple Tropical Twists will get tried too. I don't put much stock in the "magical" prop stuff in them, but they are a better tasting "staple" powder that saves cabinet space - for me, they have to hit the right value/convenience point.

jathan_howe

Awards

I'm not the best with descriptions but bigger than Ergonine and smaller than a small tub of protein

yenohregdab

yenohregdab

Awards
I'm not the best with descriptions but bigger than Ergonine and smaller than a small tub of protein
haha no thats good, not sure why i needed to know anyway because it wont change anything.

Shin Sprints

Awards
I buckled and bought 6...been using E9 since it came out.

I have some CU Stim Free so will stack both starting February for a stim break.

Shin Sprints

Awards
Sounds good, Will you be logging?
Probably won't log but will definitely give updates on things and review taste, etc.

The two stacked together get a good overall profile of all the staples.

I will probably supplement with the granules as well in protein to take total intake to 30g.

Looking forward to trying the stack. I need a stim break.

yenohregdab

yenohregdab

Awards
Probably won't log but will definitely give updates on things and review taste, etc.

The two stacked together get a good overall profile of all the staples.

I will probably supplement with the granules as well in protein to take total intake to 30g.

Looking forward to trying the stack. I need a stim break.
Cool, Yeah give updates please :)

Is there such a thing as a stim break ;)

Shin Sprints

Awards
Cool, Yeah give updates please :)

Is there such a thing as a stim break ;)
Haha...I read should give body a break every now and again and I have been taking stims constantly since summer.

I have a high tolerance to stims and I don't feel being on them has done harm but no harm to take a month or two break either...or at least see how I go with it.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Haha...I read should give body a break every now and again and I have been taking stims constantly since summer.

I have a high tolerance to stims and I don't feel being on them has done harm but no harm to take a month or two break either...or at least see how I go with it.
I decided to try a stim break and I was definitely dependent/tolerant of Caffeine. The first week was crappy - lethargic as all get out as the Caffeine cleared (not placebo, as I noticed the symptoms before actually Googling about Caffeine dependence). Then the next week (or 3, can't remember if I went a month or not) was great. I would taper the next time, and maybe look into Rutaecarpine to help. I'll do them periodically (twice per year) just because.