Best sleep aids nowadays

Kool Kat

Awards
i remember back when i was active in the forums that abyss unparalleled and evomuse sleephoria were two of the biggest. now that they're both hard to find, which ones are people recommending now? preferably affordable/not too expensive

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
iForce Out Cold put me to sleep like a fat baby when I used it

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
The two products that have worked best for me were SNS Growth Factor-Xt and Humanabol from I-Force i had the best vivid dreams with both products. Im sure Out Cold would work even better then the Humanabol.

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
L theanine has been working amazingly for me for a couple months consistently. Dirt cheap too. For the price why not try it

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IML has dream n grow and I like it. I'm supplying it at night currently.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IML Dream N Grow
Animal PM
Finaflex G8
Bulk Na-r-ala

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i remember back when i was active in the forums that abyss unparalleled and evomuse sleephoria were two of the biggest. now that they're both hard to find, which ones are people recommending now? preferably affordable/not too expensive
Growth Factor XT is great. I would be happy to send you a sample if you like

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Revivarant G from APS is wicked good

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
REM 8.0 from Formutech is milder but really good also

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also should mention plain old melatonin. If you have not tried that, I would advise using it before anything else. It is cheap and works wonders.

Cerpintine

Cerpintine

Awards
Another vote for Growth Factor XT. Can anyone tell me why per the directions it should be cycled after every two months? Is it a tolerance thing?

I've had great results stacking that on top of some gaba and valerian root.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
REM 8.0 from Formutech is milder but really good also
This is a great supplement. 1 scoop is a sweet spot for me. I typically get a good 25-30% increase in sleep quality when I use REM.

Revivarant G from APS is wicked good
I agree with this as well. So wicked that I could handle it. the serving size of Revivarant is 15g where REM is 5g. Both great supplements very similar in nature. Revivarant G was just too plain strong for me.

iForce Out Cold put me to sleep like a fat baby when I used it
Im super excited to try this stuff out soon. I've heard nothing but good things by it.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Rem 8.0 by Formutech is fantastic. It helped me recover quicker and in the morning I was never drowsy (this has happened with other sleep aids)

Just one scoop 1/2 hr before bed and BOOM I am out like a baby!!!!

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
Growth Factor XT. Best sleep I've gotten. Throw in some KSM66 and damn.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mucuna worked well for me when I used straight bulk powders.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FINAFLEX G8 will have you drooling on yourself in no time.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do any of these blends not rely on phenibut?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Growth Factor XT + KSM-66 is the bee's knees. If you want to go a cheaper route, ZMA + KSM-66 works just as well but I'd try out Growth Factor XT first.

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
Growth Factor XT + KSM-66 is the bee's knees. If you want to go a cheaper route, ZMA + KSM-66 works just as well but I'd try out Growth Factor XT first.
Someone enjoys the same thing as me haha. Even KSM-66 solo is nice or with some melatonin.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Someone enjoys the same thing as me haha. Even KSM-66 solo is nice or with some melatonin.
Yeah that's true as well. Just depends on what you're looking for.

Growth Factor is inexpensive so stacking that with a cap or KSM-66 is well worth it in my eyes.

However, ZMA and KSM-66 is also very very good.

Reactions: mw1
slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
Yeah that's true as well. Just depends on what you're looking for.

Growth Factor is inexpensive so stacking that with a cap or KSM-66 is well worth it in my eyes.

However, ZMA and KSM-66 is also very very good.
Oh for sure, no arguing there. I mentioned the exact combo earlier in the thread. I've yet to experience anything close other than MK677 but that was hit or miss quite a bit it seemed most nights.

Kool Kat

Awards
I'm thinking about giving Growth Factor XT a try + some ashwagandha, but KSM-66? Is that better than Sensoril?

Also what's the opinion on Relora?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about giving Growth Factor XT a try + some ashwagandha, but KSM-66? Is that better than Sensoril?

KSM66 is ashwagandha. It's the extract you want.

My nightly stack is Relora + KSM-66 currently, but growth factor XT will make its way into that shortly here.

Relora and KSM-66 are also cheap so worth looking into. Relora is wonderful and very cheap. Like $20 for 120 caps, 1 cap a night ends up being like $.16/day to add it in.

Can't wait to add Growth Factor XT into the mix.

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards

KSM-66 or Sensoril is up to you. I prefer the former.

As for relora, I just stick with KSM-66. I become so unstressed when I take both, I have no motivation to do anything. But if you can do both its worth a try.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I'll throw one in for GFXT. I'm sensitive to the GABA, so it's been too strong for me to take at the recommended dose regularly, therefore I've had to take a break and reset things. While on it though, I did notice very deep, uninterrupted sleeps, with vivid dreams (and I'm someone who almost never dreams), while taking the full dose however. Definitely works in that regard. Better that a supplement is strong and effective, than a non-effective waste imo. You also can get away with using 1-5 caps, so seems like a great deal. If it leaves you very groggy like it did to me, try taking a break and starting with 1 cap, and work up from there.

Another plus is it doesn't have stuff like Phenibut, which you may not want to take nightly, and from my research into what product to buy, I learned that the formula is one of the most well-dosed and effective on the market. Has some great feedback as well, but for me personally, I'll withhold my final judgment until I can fix my GABA issues.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Doxylamine, start with a 1/3 tab and work from there. I find 1/3 is my sweet spot, knocks me out and no hangover. I take it twice a week and can basically go to bed 30 min later no matter what th etime

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
ergobolic was amazing for sleep, but now its gone, and cant get the same effects from bulk products.

now its ZMA, funny to think how great sleep that magnesium gives for dirt cheap.

then iForce Lights out. keeps me asleep all night long.

daniel9955

Awards
I second doxy, that stuff knocks me out with half a tab! But I do wake up quite lethargic so I only use it when I absolutely need to!

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Growth Factor XT is great. I would be happy to send you a sample if you like
Sub'd for samples please!!! Looking for a solid sleep aid. Melatonin not phasing me any longer.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I have another shipment of samples on the way. Message me Thursday
I'd love to get a sample as well, if I can also message you Thursday. Thank you!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I've used Growth by Blackstone and Dream N Grow by IML. The times I took Dream N Grow, I woke up with an extremely dry mouth. Is that something that Kratom causes?

I've also used Anesthetized also by Blackstone and it knocked me out cold, but is Phenibut based, which makes me wary as well.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've used Growth by Blackstone and Dream N Grow by IML. The times I took Dream N Grow, I woke up with an extremely dry mouth. Is that something that Kratom causes?

I've also used Anesthetized also by Blackstone and it knocked me out cold, but is Phenibut based, which makes me wary as well.
I've used dream n grow about 4 times now and it works really well. It does make it a little harder to get up, but it's such deep sleep and has turned off my preworkout even at 1 cap. I took 2 caps over the weekend and it was too much.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What do you guys mean by this statement...?

Ive got a bottle of Phenibut in my stash and been meaning to trying it,
but now this statement has me a little concerned.
It's very addicting, and its basically too good. It's the kind of thing where if you have the slightest inkling of an addictive personality, don't even try it. It's not worth the risk.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Melatonin at 5mg (max) + 1mg of liquid valerian (Natures Answer) if I've been using stims.

Growth by BSL was mentioned, I had a month of great sleep while testing that one as a comparison to MK-677, for my own benefit.

Somatomax looks interesting but is a huge turn off with the aspartame in there. HiTech - please get with the program, nobody uses that toxic sh!t anymore! It's also a little pricey IMO, with only 20 serves per tub.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Ive been using Rem 8.0 by formutech and its been great o far

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Growth by BSL was mentioned, I had a month of great sleep while testing that one as a comparison to MK-677, for my own benefit.
That's what I'm using currently and I'm liking it. It's not a super strong, knock you out stuff, but seems to help me fall asleep and stay asleep fairly well. Dream N Grow seemed stronger on the front end.

I recently purchased one called Lunar, but haven't tried it yet.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
That's what I'm using currently and I'm liking it. It's not a super strong, knock you out stuff, but seems to help me fall asleep and stay asleep fairly well. Dream N Grow seemed stronger on the front end.

I recently purchased one called Lunar, but haven't tried it yet.
Yeah, I definitely slept well, awoke feeling refreshed & not even drowsy which was a nice surprise. I have sleep apnoea, so any time I awake feeling refreshed is a damn miracle to me! :13:

Haven't heard of Lunar - is that Lunar Sleep with melatonin, gaba & 5-htp? If so it sounds like a watered down version of Nutrex Hibern8. Not saying it won't work, everyone reacts differently to these types of compounds & dosages.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Ive been using Rem 8.0 by formutech and its been great o far
That's a pretty packed formula, about the only thing they left out was melatonin! I've yet to try a phenibut product but this sure looks interesting & The Solution gave it a big rap, which is a good sign. The addictive nature of Phenibut turns me off though, unfortunately.

You guys in the states get a million and 1 choices for things like this. Here in Oz we get diddly squat - we can't even buy melatonin OTC.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone tried Millennium Sports ZMK? It looks like a pretty good multi-mineral supplement to take right before bed but I'm a little concerned about the effect the high dose of copper (2 mg) will have on sleep (and health in general).

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's very addicting, and its basically too good. It's the kind of thing where if you have the slightest inkling of an addictive personality, don't even try it. It's not worth the risk.
This is a little over stated. I have a very addictive personality and I use 500-1500 mg of phenibut and have had no issues. I make sure I don't keep much on hand and I limit myself to using it a few nights a week. I don't think you will get addicted if you place limits. It just isn't like that. I barely notice it at all. But if you DO get addicted because you abuse it, I think it can be hell to get off of and gets worse and worse.