Whats your best natural Testosterone Boosting concoction

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
just curious what like herbs foods smoothie mixes any of you guys have tried out and had success with

for instance like
Onions
Garlic
Fats
Vince girondas 36 fertilized raw eggs

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sex

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Cellucor will sell you Sheep Placenta for about $100/Month :) I think I heard something about one of the magazine models selling fertilized duck eggs for $600 :)

Seriously, it's the same old stuff, LJ, Fenu, Trib, Fadogia, Bulbine, Anacyclus, DAA, blah, blah, blah - pick your anecdote/data and whip out the plastic.

Had this saved, give it a read: http://www.anabolicmen.com/herbal-testosterone-booster-guide/

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
The most basic would be a comprehensive multi vitamin to help the optimal testosterone production, which is going to give you the nutrients that you would get from your foods that help the production.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The most basic would be a comprehensive multi vitamin to help the optimal testosterone production, which is going to give you the nutrients that you would get from your foods that help the production.
With a high zinc and d3 content

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I use to take tribulus and fenugreek. I just supplement in viron now tho. You're asking for more food related things right?

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Just post the whole pic damnit

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
What multi do you recommend?

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
can you just take the sorghum powder/flour raw with oatmeal?? and get the same results

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
If it works, yes, but both studies were In Vitro only. No one knows what happens when orally consumed in humans.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as supplementation goes: zinc, cat's claw, DIM, broccoli sprout extract ( the last 3 for estrogen toxicity, from what I have gathered), and for some reason taurine and glycine before bed. First time I have awakened with a teepee present in about 3 years.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
acitivte was good i used to use that back in the day

right now i just use Animal Pak or Rainbow mens multi