anyone not from avant try absolved?

  1. anyone not from avant try absolved?


    if you guys aren't aware avant lab has stopped producing their absolved product and once its sold out from retailers it won't be available again. I always wondered if this supplement actually helped reduce visceral fat around the waist like it claims, giving a tighter midsection look. I just wanted to know if anyone has tried it and what were the results, where did you apply it, where you dieting, what else you were taking, etc...

    thanks.

    no offense to those who work for avant, i just wanted to get some feedback from unaffiliated members.


  2. I used it while cutting. I really can't tell you if it worked. It feels like it works as soon as your apply it though, it tightens your skin up real good.

  3. Got absolutely nothing from either Absolved or Lipoderm.
    •   
       


  4. Didn't do anything for me.
    Haven't found a product yet that takes care of VAT.

  5. I was disappointed with Absolved. Lipoderm-Ultra on the other worked great. I honestly think Lipo-U contributed greatly to me losing 4 inches off my waist in 3 months. That period was easily the most rapid loss of belly weight I've had. Now I know that Lipo is supposed to be primarily for other areas, but it worked very well for me on my abs.

    But again, I was a bit disappointed with Ab-Solved...

    Quote Originally Posted by WhutEvr
    Didn't do anything for me.
    Haven't found a product yet that takes care of VAT.

  6. I loved absolved when it first came out. Yrs later, I actually became quite fond of using lipo u mon - fri and absolved on the weekends....

  7. I've used ab-solved with great success as well. The most noticeable fat loss came from my lower back. Lower abdomen got thinner though too. Not only that but the resutls came VERY QUICKLY. I give it a thumbs up.

  8. I got nothing when I tried Absolved over a year ago. I still have two bottles and will be trying it again next month. I'll see if therre's anything this time around.

  9. tried both absolve and lipoderm u...both did absolutely nothing and they smell horrid...the absolved burns like hell too

  10. Quote Originally Posted by verbalassaulta
    tried both absolve and lipoderm u...both did absolutely nothing and they smell horrid...the absolved burns like hell too
    Same here.

  11. I found absolved to be best on a bulk. It basically stopped fat gain for me, which is amazing considering I am a major endo.

  12. The best is Spook's not-so-secret recipe for Lipderm-odb+nicotine+capsaicin. Not for everybody, maybe not for anybody.but it is the only topical that will actually live up to noticable spot reduction, fast. On the other hand it hurts so much that I would rather do cardio. I have tattoos in painful places (my stomach) and spooks formula was much harder to bear for about 1.5 hours. Hurt so bad made me want to puke, come to think of it, maybe it was just so painful that I couldn't eat..so I lost weight...Dim

  13. Quote Originally Posted by meathead1987
    I found absolved to be best on a bulk. It basically stopped fat gain for me, which is amazing considering I am a major endo.
    I couldn't agree more. Absolved is a staple of my bulk as it basically eliminates fat gain around my "annoyingly prone to fat gain" midsection while allowing me to gain size elsewhere as I normally would on a bulk.
  14. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by OmarJackson
    I just wanted to know if anyone has tried it and what were the results, where did you apply it, where you dieting, what else you were taking, etc...
    I use it every time I cut. Knocks a good 1-1.5" right of the bat. I apply it to my belly and love handles/lover back, overall midsection. It does though, for me stall at about week 2. But that means it produces those results in less than two weeks! I love it, have a bunch, and will continue to use it. What they are offering now is an additional 3 grams of 7-OXO powder to add to it if you like. I have always done this long before they offered it for sal this way. Makes the bottle last twice the time, or double dosed, if you like.

    no offense to those who work for avant, i just wanted to get some feedback from unaffiliated members.
    actually all the 1000's of bottles sold over the years are ONLY to Avant affiliates. We are all affiliated, we just don't know it. Avant is a cult!!! SSHHHH......
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  15. Worked quite well for me

  16. ergopharm skulpt worked extremely well for me, lipoderm worked ok, and ab-solved did nothing for me.

  17. i think lots has to do with your diet. if you're sub-maint calories, sure you're gonna lose weight but where? these products, combined with a sub-maint diet will reduce fat where they are applied for many, many people. if you're not sub maint, you aren't gonna see much. the products don't burn fat, they TARGET the fat loss you're getting. if there was a product that would actually burn fat, i'd STILL be in the tub right now... hell yeah!
  18. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    BINGO!
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by not_big_enuf
    i think lots has to do with your diet. if you're sub-maint calories, sure you're gonna lose weight but where? these products, combined with a sub-maint diet will reduce fat where they are applied for many, many people. if you're not sub maint, you aren't gonna see much. the products don't burn fat, they TARGET the fat loss you're getting. if there was a product that would actually burn fat, i'd STILL be in the tub right now... hell yeah!
    I agree. But in my case even w/o sub-cals, I still lost lower abdominal and lower back fat. It works so fast too, liek b5150 said. But for most people, yes, they'll need to have everything in check to see results. Fortunatley for me, I have an easier time losing fat than gaining it....absolved just helps in the process while bulking. I guess that the guys who have higher cortisol levels will always see the best/most dramatic results...and I know that I'm one stressed out MF'er....lol....still a great product IMO.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by rippedtothebone
    ergopharm skulpt worked extremely well for me, lipoderm worked ok, and ab-solved did nothing for me.
    Ergopharm made a ****ty formula, it didn't work, it sold like ****. They then had to license Avant's Lipodern carrier in their new Skulpt, so the only difference are the active ingredients.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by James007
    Ergopharm made a ****ty formula, it didn't work, it sold like ****. They then had to license Avant's Lipodern carrier in their new Skulpt, so the only difference are the active ingredients.
    They did not liscense our carrier.

    As far as I can tell (from the product page at bulk), it still uses DMSO as the delivery vehicle.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Par Deus
    As far as I can tell (from the product page at bulk), it still uses DMSO as the delivery vehicle.
    Yeah, I think this is true.....Skulpt also is the most messy Dermal and becuase of the DMSO it smells terrible and will stain everything, including your clothes and skin for a period of time....Not a good choice IMO...

  23. I did a Skulpt/Lipo-ULTRA comparison when they first released it (Skulpt on one oblique/Lipo on the other). I ended up getting pretty bad chemical burns from the DMSO in Skulpt after about 3 weeks.


    Just in general, there's so much variability from person to person in terms of fat distribution, that you really have to judge on an individual basis with Lipoderm-ULTRA and Ab-Solved (mostly with visuals, lifestyle tendencies/substance use, and trial-and-error). Just given the actives profile, you have a better overall probability of having Lipoderm ULTRA work well for you than Ab-Solved. Ab-Solved, on a cut, is generally a serious hit-or-miss: either local glucocorticoid overexpression is seriously implicated in your fat storage, or its just not. If it's not, and you're not bulking, you're just not going to see anything unfortunately. One way to tell is if you've used Lean Xtreme: if LX works well for you, Ab-Solved will too. If you find LX didn't do much for you in terms of lipolysis/waist reduction, Ab-Solved likely won't either.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Par Deus
    They did not liscense our carrier.

    As far as I can tell (from the product page at bulk), it still uses DMSO as the delivery vehicle.
    My bad, I thought they did..

  25. The IS no-one NOT from Avant...except *you*, Omar - and your pod is ripening nicely; you'll soon be joining us....

  26. Did absolutely nothing for me.


    CROWLER

  27. I had great results, however i was using it w/ lean extreme. SO im not sure which one was really working since they both should have the same results.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by lifted
    I agree. But in my case even w/o sub-cals, I still lost lower abdominal and lower back fat. It works so fast too, liek b5150 said. But for most people, yes, they'll need to have everything in check to see results. Fortunatley for me, I have an easier time losing fat than gaining it....absolved just helps in the process while bulking. I guess that the guys who have higher cortisol levels will always see the best/most dramatic results...and I know that I'm one stressed out MF'er....lol....still a great product IMO.
    This has to do with genetics. On studies VAT is the first to reduce, but i think that below a certain level VAT is stubborn like hell.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by WhatNot51
    I had great results, however i was using it w/ lean extreme. SO im not sure which one was really working since they both should have the same results.
    I believe there could be some synergy. I used Ab-solved alone off cycle and I got a slight result (- 2cm waist), not much ayway, but I wasnt changing any diet/cardio.
    I used LX later during and after my SD cycle and it helped not getting too much on the belly. Still it didint worked as strong as I guessed (went up 4 caps/day).
    I'll try em together the next time. i see LX and topical 7oxo more as a fat prevention agents while bulking than as VAT burners, unless stacked with some strong metabolic enhancers and/orthermogenics and/or cutting steroids and/or GH/IGF AND diet+cardio. Basically all but not alone if u wanna get results.

  30. absolved did nothing for me.

    lipo-y managed to pull some fat/water off my jawline, but that's about it. then again, i dont respond to yohimbine much. i can pop three ON yohimbe 1111's and get next to nothing.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anyone not get side effects from Letro?
    By PowerLifter15 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 11:38 AM
  2. KitsNmore.com anyone order from them
    By theBuck in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-20-2003, 02:16 PM
  3. anyone order from LiquidResearch??
    By Milo Hobgoblin in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-05-2003, 08:30 AM
  4. anyone else from maryland
    By destro19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-08-2003, 09:09 PM
  5. Has anyone ordered from this company?...
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-10-2003, 06:19 PM
Log in
Log in