Awards
  • Established
Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The product is discussed in the Olympus Labs insider thread and New Product thread.

As far as the website, it says coming soon. So I imagine they just duplicated their triumph page, changed the name and flavor, and because they haven't released any information yet, they haven't changed it from the triumph info

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
The product is discussed in the Olympus Labs insider thread and New Product thread.

As far as the website, it says coming soon. So I imagine they just duplicated their triumph page, changed the name and flavor, and because they haven't released any information yet, they haven't changed it from the triumph info
I think your right bud! :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a powdered test booster with chocolate and coffee flavor. Maybe cappuccino?

Edit: It IS Chocolate Coffee. Looks like some clues to ingredients on the right side as well. Will investigate further ;)

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
It won't be a long wait. Of that I can assure you : )

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wonder who will be trying it first?

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It really should be a part of my PCT in 3 weeks

hint hint

hint

hint hint

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This will be the most comprehensive product to ever drop. Originally will be a limited release but based off demand we may run more. The cost on producing this is over most test boosters retail. The insider will basically be handing it out, youll all understand once you see profile

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This will be the most comprehensive product to ever drop. Originally will be a limited release but based off demand we may run more. The cost on producing this is over most test boosters retail. The insider will basically be handing it out, youll all understand once you see profile
Been a long long time coming and alot of work from our CURRENT R&D team. Everyone is going to love this.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ready to need an underwear change

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty sure I should be the first to go... i willing and ready ::::serious face, nodding head:::::

In the meantime, Tr1umph is 20% off at Nutriverse. Also, any stack containing Tr1umph is 20% off.... have fuuuuuun ;)

See supplement deals section four moar infoe

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
OL is becoming my number 1 partly due to open labels, I like to know whats in the product and to be honest I think its only right to show it but most company's dont.
We love transparency as well. An informed consumer is a better off consumer imo.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have $800 in Amazon credit from book trade-ins. Can I use that for insiders?!