Natural Anabolic Stack

G

guitar

Awards
I am putting together a natural anabolic stack and I have these compounds to work with: epicatechin (ep1c), laxogenin (dermastregth dermal absorption), arachidonic acid (x-factor), Test booster divanil (activiate xtreme), and liquid lecithin for its phosphatidic acid content (Fearn) I also have protein, creatine, BCAAs on hand. I am planning to stack all of these compounds.

I am wondering if anyone has any experience with these. I have been lifting for 3 years and I am expecting descent gains from this natty stack.

I would love to hear dosing recommendations (amount and timing) for the before mentioned compounds.

Thank you in advance for any help or guidance that you provide.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would recommend trying x factor stacked with ep1c. That would be a good combination and I would take both 45 minutes pwo. Also check out anabeta elite by pes. It's another good natural anabolic supp.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've not much experience with Lax, but Ep1c Unleashed + ArA will be a good stack. Divanil is a solid addition.
Take your ArA and EU on an empty stomach with 2 tbsp liquid lecithin and an 81mg aspirin.

Since you'll likely be training fasted, taking BCAA with your PWO before hand isn't a bad idea.

R

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
I had a good run with OL Str3nth (2 bottles) I lost a little fat, gained a little muscle. I was definitely more defined in my chest, arms, and shoulders. I was pretty impressed with it considering I didn't eat as clean as I had planned.

G

guitar

Awards
So you would recommend 2 tbsp of lecithin, 2 caps of EU, and 4 capsules of X-factor, 2 capsules of activate xtreme and 81 mg of aspirin as a PWO?

I could take another 2 capsules of activate xtreme in the PM. I was wondering if anyone else had dosing recomendations for lecithin?

I think olympus labs recommends stacking laxogenin with epicatechin. Thanks for the input Woody and Lean Engineer. I'll take my PWO 45 minutes before I go to the gym.

As for the BCAAs I usually drink those during my workout. Before I go to the gym I'm usually fasted but I usually wash down the capsules with a protein and creatine shake.

Any more recommendations?

G

guitar

Awards
If I can get some solid recommendations, I wouldn't mind logging this stack :)

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Why are you taking aspirin pre-workout if you don't mind me asking?

L

latinorebel

Awards
I've been taking EP1C UNLEASHED and STR3NGTH UNLEASHED for about 2 weeks now. Don't really feel anything different, but I do look bigger.

I just picked up my TR1UMPH, too.

I got 12 of everything with the insider deal.

I'll be running EU and TR1UMPH all year round and STR3NGTH UNLEASHED on a 2 months on/1 month off cycle.

Let's see what happens.

I'll be trying Turkesterone in the near future soon, too.

G

guitar

Awards
I've heard there is a synergy between ArA and aspirin. I read about it via a post on this forum called "The Arachidonic Acid Help Guide"

J

jathan_howe

Awards
I've heard there is a synergy between ArA and aspirin. I read about it via a post on this forum called "The Arachidonic Acid Help Guide"
Only the 81mg aspirin. The low dose inhibits Cox-1 but not Cox-2. It's enough to reduce platelet aggregation without inhibiting the function of the ArA. To my knowledge, it's the same effect as using a carnitine salt such as LCLT or ALCAR (but the carnitine should have more exercise related benefits). Jiigzz or T-Bone can chime in with more knowledge on the subject

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only the 81mg aspirin. The low dose inhibits Cox-1 but not Cox-2. It's enough to reduce platelet aggregation without inhibiting the function of the ArA. To my knowledge, it's the same effect as using a carnitine salt such as LCLT or ALCAR (but the carnitine should have more exercise related benefits). Jiigzz or T-Bone can chime in with more knowledge on the subject
That's correct to my knowledge as well. Carnitine salt and low dose aspiring has the same effect, but most people have low dose aspirin already

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe you are correct. However Jiigzz and actually furion are the scientific minds of SNS. I'm sort of a dope when it comes to the intricate details like this. Sorry.

furion

furion

Awards
  • Established
It was once believed that the dose of aspirin dictated the the enzyme affinity (COX-1 vs COX-2), however it seems the selectivity is substrate concentration dependent- as evidence by very low dose aspirin inhibiting COX-2 in cancer cells lines.
For the purposes of maximizing effects of ArA low dose aspirin (75-150mg daily) should selectively inhibit COX-1 which in theory should mitigate the vascular and haemodynamic metabolic fate of your ArA- thereby making more available for PGE2 and PGF2a synthesis in the muscle. It is however not necessary to dose it pre-workout with your ArA as aspirin is a mechanism based inhibitor (suicide) of COX- so realistically even every second day dosing would suffice.
Carnitine should, in theory, also shift arachidonic acid metabolism toward the muscle and away from platelets- however it appears that this occurs through another mechanism. In vitro research suggests that carnitine reduces ArA accumulation in platelets (and therefore reducing the activation cascade) by inhibiting the incorporation into the platelet cell membrane. This activity also appears condition dependant, whereby the oxidative state of the platelets will dictate the extent of activity.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It was once believed that the dose of aspirin dictated the the enzyme affinity (COX-1 vs COX-2), however it seems the selectivity is substrate concentration dependent- as evidence by very low dose aspirin inhibiting COX-2 in cancer cells lines.
For the purposes of maximizing effects of ArA low dose aspirin (75-150mg daily) should selectively inhibit COX-1 which in theory should mitigate the vascular and haemodynamic metabolic fate of your ArA- thereby making more available for PGE2 and PGF2a synthesis in the muscle. It is however not necessary to dose it pre-workout with your ArA as aspirin is a mechanism based inhibitor (suicide) of COX- so realistically even every second day dosing would suffice.
Carnitine should, in theory, also shift arachidonic acid metabolism toward the muscle and away from platelets- however it appears that this occurs through another mechanism. In vitro research suggests that carnitine reduces ArA accumulation in platelets (and therefore reducing the activation cascade) by inhibiting the incorporation into the platelet cell membrane. This activity also appears condition dependant, whereby the oxidative state of the platelets will dictate the extent of activity.
You need to post more often :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn...can you post more often? Haha...