Transdermal Lotion

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone recommend any transdermal lotions/carriers that have nothing in them except the transdermal formula? Looking for something good that I can add my own stuff into.

Thanks

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard Salvo was awesome, but not sure if it's still available.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You mean DMSO?

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
You mean DMSO?
Well, I've got a formula(from BDC at the beginning of this board) that I could source all of the ingredients and make myself, but I was hoping that someone made a premade formula that was good. Also I would use DMFA instead of DMSO.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I've heard Salvo was awesome, but not sure if it's still available.
Thanks, I will look into this. It looks like it's still available, just have to research how effective it is. Thanks again.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone recommend any transdermal lotions/carriers that have nothing in them except the transdermal formula? Looking for something good that I can add my own stuff into.

Thanks
Phlojel Ultra is best IMO, easy to use and has no scent.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Yes Salvo is still available. Sir Foxx, welcome back, you sure are a blast from the past!
Thanks T-Bone. I've kept in shape but I've been off the boards for more than few years, but I'm back now. So how would anyone compare Salvo or Phojel Ultra to the 2nd version of BDC's formula(which I found fan-****ing-tastic)?