HGH PowerPatch vs HGH Maximize Secretagogue

45lb

45lb

Awards
I am very interested in taking advantage of the 48 hour sale from the E-mail I received from AnabolicMinds.com regarding these two products, but I am not sure which one to try. I have never taken any kind of supplement like this before, only creatine.

I have been lifting for 25 years. I am 5' 8", 40 years old this month, and currently a very light 150 lbs. I had bulked up to 190 lbs a couple years ago, but was very unpleased with how much fat I had gained, even though my strength was through the roof. Then I cut back to around 155 lbs, was very lean, and still had a lot of strength. I could deadlift 405 x 4. Then I injured my lower back, and took a year off from lower body stuff to recover. Now I want to put some size back on all together, but only lean bulking. I eat a very clean diet, and am currently at 2,500 maint calories/day.

Which of these two products would be best for me?

Thanks

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HGH POWERPATCH would work great for you, especially if you continue to train hard in the gym.

45lb

45lb

Awards
Thanks for the reply! Can you explain the difference between the two? They both say they are a safe/ideal alternative to expensive HGH injections in the descriptions. Why would PowerPatch be the better one for me?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Based on your age, the POWERPATCH would work better. Please check out the website at AGEFORCE.com for more in depth info about both patches. There are studies and many user reviews to back up the effectiveness of both patches.

45lb

45lb

Awards
I am very young for my age. Most would not believe I'm 40. I've eaten right my whole life, and exercised since I was 15. I look like I'm in my earl 30's at most. Would that make a difference, or do you still think the PowerPatch is the best one for me to put on some lean size/strength/weight with?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely go with the POWERPATCH. Based on your goals as stated, it's the way to go. And with the BOGO deal? Jump on it bro!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No worries bro! Let us know how the power patch works for you!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Idk if I am confident that the HGH Power patch can actually transfer the large HGH transdermally even with their transfer technology. The HGH Maximize patch seems more promising to me.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really have very limited knowledge on this stuff, what technology are you guys using to have HGH absorbed transdermally?

My TD knowledge stopped after the prohormone days, but I remember 400-500 daltons being the "heaviest" compounds you could get to be absorbed via this method, whereas HGH weighs in at a whopping 22,124 daltons.

I appreciate the lesson in this, seems pretty cool if it can work

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Idk if I am confident that the HGH Power patch can actually transfer the large HGH transdermally even with their transfer technology. The HGH Maximize patch seems more promising to me.
Well then, With the BOGO deal going on right now, it would be very wise to pick up the Maximize patch!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really have very limited knowledge on this stuff, what technology are you guys using to have HGH absorbed transdermally?

My TD knowledge stopped after the prohormone days, but I remember 400-500 daltons being the "heaviest" compounds you could get to be absorbed via this method, whereas HGH weighs in at a whopping 22,124 daltons.

I appreciate the lesson in this, seems pretty cool if it can work
Same here. Very skeptical I am ;)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I would feel a whole lot more comfortable making a purchase if we were able to see some bloodwork showing a significant boost in levels. Has anyone gotten bloods done while using these patches?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I would feel a whole lot more comfortable making a purchase if we were able to see some bloodwork showing a significant boost in levels. Has anyone gotten bloods done while using these patches?
blood honestly tells us a lot less here than HOW they're getting such a heavy compound to be absorbed via TD delivery. Blood can always have issues as the user can be taking multiple other compounds be it orally or via injection

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have asked the owner and he said it is proprietary information that will not be divulged. Since the transdermal HGH patches are very innovative, he does not want other companies to copy it, which is understandable. That may not be an acceptable answer for all, but what I can tell you is that there are numerous user reviews and the logs on this forum that have fantastic and positive results.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well this is disappointing. Considering the only valid patent on transdermal application of HGH I can find comes from 3M, it seems a bit odd that one and only one dietary supplement company(which are magnitudes smaller and have many magnitudes less money in comparison to pharmaceutical companies) suddenly has the technology, but is unwilling to disclose how it works.

if this was a novel invention, surely you guys would have it patented and in production for pharmaceutical grade applications, no?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well this is disappointing. Considering the only valid patent on transdermal application of HGH I can find comes from 3M, it seems a bit odd that one and only one dietary supplement company(which are magnitudes smaller and have many magnitudes less money in comparison to pharmaceutical companies) suddenly has the technology, but is unwilling to disclose how it works.

if this was a novel invention, surely you guys would have it patented and in production for pharmaceutical grade applications, no?
This. I'm not attacking you jgntyce, I know you are just the messenger. However, it seems pretty far-fetched to me that HGH would actually be able to be absorbed transdermally.

Even Ipamorelin is larger than 500 Daltons.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
More info I was able to obtain from the owner:

Effective HGH delivery via our HGH PowerPatch is one that seems to get a few AM forum members questioning if that is possible, given the large size (Dalton Weight) of the HGH molecule. This is understandable and point in fact, up until 4 or 5 years ago, we could not get the HGH molecule to be delivered transdermally.

Here is how we delivery HGH transdermally with our patches:

Imagine a 10-pound bar of aluminum as representing the large HGH molecule. Then imagine the mail slot on the front door of a house representing the pathways through the skin. Obviously, that 10-pound bar of aluminum cannot pass through the front door slot. Much to big!

Now let’s put that same 10-pound bar of aluminum through a series of high pressure4 rollers….out comes the same 10-pounds of aluminum, but now it kitchen aluminum foil. And it can easily be threaded through the front door slot!

That, in broad brush strokes is what we do in our laboratories with the HGH we use. We put it through a series of laboratory procedures to re-shape the HGH molecule without losing any of it’s nutrient qualities. The HGH molecule in it’s re-shaped configuration easily transits the pathways in the skin and on into the circulatory system.

This is not an issue with HGH Maximize as Maximize being a secretagogue, doesn’t have any HGH in it’s formula.

BTW, our company never imports anything!!!! If we don’t make it in our own US-FDA certified labs, we outsource from other US-FDA certified labs! This is very important and it is how we control and maintain pharmaceutical efficacy and quality! Most supplement companies source from China, India, and Mexico to save money. The quality of imported formula ingredients ranges from OK, to poor, to outright dangerous!

Best,
Steve

Phase4 Pharmaceutical, LLC

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, if I understand that post correctly he is saying that the HGH molecule is reshaped and distributed along the surface of the patch, and then sort of re-assembled once it is absorbed?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you modify the structure of HGH by "rolling it out" as you put it, it is no longer HGH.

HGH is a peptide that is 191 amino acids long. So, the only way to "roll it out" is to break that amino acid chain down into...things other than HGH.

you could take all the exact same amino acids as HGH(same 191 in total), at 50000g/day and it still doesn't make it HGH. The structure itself only exerts its innate properties when it is in its full peptide form/shape.

This makes literally zero sense.

I would love for this stuff to work, as I'd buy some myself...but this explanation can in no way be correct unless there has been a change in how the human body uses HGH.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, if I understand that post correctly he is saying that the HGH molecule is reshaped and distributed along the surface of the patch, and then sort of re-assembled once it is absorbed?
Pretty accurate

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you modify the structure of HGH by "rolling it out" as you put it, it is no longer HGH.

HGH is a peptide that is 191 amino acids long. So, the only way to "roll it out" is to break that amino acid chain down into...things other than HGH.

you could take all the exact same amino acids as HGH(same 191 in total), at 50000g/day and it still doesn't make it HGH. The structure itself only exerts its innate properties when it is in its full peptide form/shape.

I would love for this stuff to work, as I'd buy some myself...but this explanation can in no way be correct unless there has been a change in how the human body uses HGH.
You make very valid points brother, and I am learning more and more each day, being the new rep that I am. However, what I can definitely say is that there are positive reviews upon positive reviews of the patch. With all those positive reviews, the process must work.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You make very valid points brother, and I am learning more and more each day, being the new rep that I am. However, what I can definitely say is that there are positive reviews upon positive reviews of the patch. With all those positive reviews, the process must work.
I think you're doing a stellar job as a rep...it ain't easy! I am in no way directing any of my questions or issues at you directly, so please do not take my posts as such.

Anecdotal results absolutely can hold merit, but in the absence of science...not so much. Take Creatine Ethyl Ester for example. When it was released people reported AMAZING results time after time after time. A few years later after science came out showing its in fact a completely bunk form of creatine, and now people get zero results(as they should) from it.

Saying "the process must work" because people saw results is not really applicable in this instance by any means.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you're doing a stellar job as a rep...it ain't easy! I am in no way directing any of my questions or issues at you directly, so please do not take my posts as such.

Anecdotal results absolutely can hold merit, but in the absence of science...not so much. Take Creatine Ethyl Ester for example. When it was released people reported AMAZING results time after time after time. A few years later after science came out showing its in fact a completely bunk form of creatine, and now people get zero results(as they should) from it.

Saying "the process must work" because people saw results is not really applicable in this instance by any means.
Thanks for the kind words about my being a rep. Yes, it is challenging, but I love being a rep! How about you take advantage of the BOGO deal and try it out for yourself? You are very knowledgeable and your honest feedback and review would help the company improve an already great product!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking at the HGH Maximize product now which you're saying doesnt have HGH, so this isn't an issue for it. This is the info I'm pulling directly off ageforces website:

Ipamorelin: Information shows that this compound weighs in at 711.86 Daltons. This is 211.86-311.86 Daltons heavier than what can be absorbed via transdermal application (with studies showing 400-500 Daltons being the heaviest compounds able to achieve this)

CJC-1295: Information shows that this compound weighs in at 3,358 Daltons. This is 2,858-2,958 Daltons heavier than what can be absorbed via transdermal application.

Arginine: 174 Daltons = good to go!

Lysine: 146 Daltons = good to go!

So the 2 main active components have the exact same issue I brought up previously in that they are much too heavy to be absorbed via transdermal applications.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the kind words about my being a rep. Yes, it is challenging, but I love being a rep! How about you take advantage of the BOGO deal and try it out for yourself? You are very knowledgeable and your honest feedback and review would help the company improve an already great product!
when ANY science can be shown as to how compounds heavier than 400-500 daltons may be absorbed via transdermal application, I'd love to purchase a ton of these. Until then, it's simply flushing money down the toilet as there is no reasonable evidence showing that these compounds can be absorbed in any way whatsoever.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That's pretty much what I was getting at. I don't see how HGH can be properly re-assembled by the body into HGH once it has been "re-shaped".

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am very young for my age. Most would not believe I'm 40. I've eaten right my whole life, and exercised since I was 15. I look like I'm in my earl 30's at most. Would that make a difference, or do you still think the PowerPatch is the best one for me to put on some lean size/strength/weight with?
Whichever patch you get, please let us know with the results you get!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's pretty much what I was getting at. I don't see how HGH can be properly re-assembled by the body into HGH once it has been "re-shaped".
until I see otherwise...

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would respectfully disagree with the bolded above. I have seen dozens of products with stellar reviews that aren't worth a dime, IMO.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
blood honestly tells us a lot less here than HOW they're getting such a heavy compound to be absorbed via TD delivery. Blood can always have issues as the user can be taking multiple other compounds be it orally or via injection
You are right and I agree, but what I am saying is at least I would like to see positive bloodwork. IMO bloodwork would be far better then being told to look at the logs. A log with pre and post bloods holds much more weight to me. Still not sure why more companies and users do not bother with doing the bloodwork. Getting bloodwork done is not that expensive ( I get it done at least 3 times a year).

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are right and I agree, but what I am saying is at least I would like to see positive bloodwork. IMO bloodwork would be far better then being told to look at the logs. A log with pre and post bloods holds much more weight to me. Still not sure why more companies and users do not bother with doing the bloodwork. Getting bloodwork done is not that expensive ( I get it done at least 3 times a year).
I totally agree that end user blood work is WAY better than simply "check the logs"

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Effective HGH delivery via our HGH PowerPatch is one that seems to get a few AM forum members questioning if that is possible, given the large size (Dalton Weight) of the HGH molecule. This is understandable and point in fact, up until 4 or 5 years ago, we could not get the HGH molecule to be delivered transdermally.

Imagine a 10-pound bar of aluminum as representing the large HGH molecule. Then imagine the mail slot on the front door of a house representing the pathways through the skin. Obviously, that 10-pound bar of aluminum cannot pass through the front door slot. Much to big!

Now let’s put that same 10-pound bar of aluminum through a series of high pressure4 rollers….out comes the same 10-pounds of aluminum, but now it kitchen aluminum foil. And it can easily be threaded through the front door slot!

That, in broad brush strokes is what we do in our laboratories with the HGH we use. We put it through a series of laboratory procedures to re-shape the HGH molecule without losing any of it’s nutrient qualities. The HGH molecule in it’s re-shaped configuration easily transits the pathways in the skin and on into the circulatory system.

This is not an issue with HGH Maximize as Maximize being a secretagogue, doesn’t have any HGH in it’s formula.

BTW, our company never imports anything!!!! If we don’t make it in our own US-FDA certified labs, we outsource from other US-FDA certified labs! This is very important and it is how we control and maintain pharmaceutical efficacy and quality! Most supplement companies source from China, India, and Mexico to save money. The quality of imported formula ingredients ranges from OK, to poor, to outright dangerous!

Best,
Steve

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Best,
Steve

I would be willing to run bloodwork on this HGH Power patch in trade for a two month supply. If it does in fact work the way the company claims then it would be very beneficial to be able to show the bloodwork on it. I would do pre and post bloods. I am offering this because I would love if this patch actually works, but I am too skeptical to purchase it (the two bloods will cost me more). Since, the company will not release the science behind it this would be the next best thing. Let me know if your interested. You can PM if you prefer.

45lb

45lb

Awards
I am also very interested in these patches for the great sleep everyone says you get with them. I have always had trouble falling asleep, or sleeping through the night. The PowerPatches are put on once every 4 days. Will I only sleep great that one night that I have the patch on, or will I sleep great every day, even though I put the patch on only once every 4 days? I really want the help sleeping.

Should I consider the HGH Maximize Secretagogue for this reason?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am also very interested in these patches for the great sleep everyone says you get with them. I have always had trouble falling asleep, or sleeping through the night. The PowerPatches are put on once every 4 days. Will I only sleep great that one night that I have the patch on, or will I sleep great every day, even though I put the patch on only once every 4 days? I really want the help sleeping.

Should I consider the HGH Maximize Secretagogue for this reason?
If it's sleep you are after and better recovery from workouts then the maximize is the way to go. You can even stack both of you wanted and reap both benefits of both patches.

45lb

45lb

Awards
Yes, sleep is very important to me. Looking forward to those benefits, but also want to increase size/strength. I really want to try one of these. It's so hard to choose.

Please tell me if I understand this correctly… the Maximize is supposed to increase my natural production of HGH, while the PowerPatch is suppose to deliver HGH into my blood stream, correct?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, sleep is very important to me. Looking forward to those benefits, but also want to increase size/strength. I really want to try one of these. It's so hard to choose.

Please tell me if I understand this correctly… the Maximize is supposed to increase my natural production of HGH, while the PowerPatch is suppose to deliver HGH into my blood stream, correct?
You can't go wrong with either patch...and yes to your question ...

45lb

45lb

Awards
You can't go wrong with either patch...and yes to your question ...
Would one help with quicker recovery from injuries over the other? Ligament Sprains, joints, shoulder / low back pains, etc...

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would one help with quicker recovery from injuries over the other? Ligament Sprains, joints, shoulder / low back pains, etc...
Maximize

45lb

45lb

Awards
It sounds like I should get the Maximize.

One more question… is there any need to cycle it, for continued response to it, or does it remain beneficial year round?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It sounds like I should get the Maximize.

One more question… is there any need to cycle it, for continued response to it, or does it remain beneficial year round?
Good choice bro..you really can't go wrong with either patch..no need to cycle it as it doesn't not have one single negative side effect...

45lb

45lb

Awards
OK, I pulled the trigger on the HGH Maximize AutoShip Doubled And Mailed Every 60-Days.

For $1/day (on the BOGO special), better sleep and recovery sounds awesome. I look forward to seeing how well I notice the benefits. I'll post in here in a month or two and let everyone know. I think it's worth a try.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK, I pulled the trigger on the HGH Maximize AutoShip Doubled And Mailed Every 60-Days.

For $1/day (on the BOGO special), better sleep and recovery sounds awesome. I look forward to seeing how well I notice the benefits. I'll post in here in a month or two and let everyone know. I think it's worth a try.
Thank you for keeping an open mind, reading the research for yourself, and deciding on what will work for your specific goals. You da man bro! Thanks for the support and I look forward to your future posts!

45lb

45lb

Awards
My patches arrived today. I look forward to trying one tonight. It says to use one every other day for the first week. Can I expect to sleep better on the first night of having one on?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My patches arrived today. I look forward to trying one tonight. It says to use one every other day for the first week. Can I expect to sleep better on the first night of having one on?
Honestly, it will take about two weeks to feel the effects for most. The key for this to work is continued and consistent use. However, I felt the effects after the 3rd patch. Glad to have you on board bro!

45lb

45lb

Awards
I felt nothing the first night. Why only EOD for the 1st week? Can I just keep taking them every night for it to kick in to full effect as soon as possible?