Species xs - preworkout

Gymmer8

Gymmer8

Awards
On the off chance has anyone tried this preworkout? Just picked some up, and according to whom i got it from its top stuff, it is produced in Netherlands but I can't find much info online bar one website which I find odd. I am in the uk and was going to give it a blast later....the last couple of weeks has not been good for visiting the gym
[
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1451991556.729521.jpg

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Sorry bud I have never heard of that PWO. Can you post up a pic of the ingredient profile?

Gymmer8

Gymmer8

Awards
I have been told it has dmaa in but it isn't disclosed on ingredient profile. It has the 5g scoop which is what normally comes with a dmaa product right? I know it could be bull, but I would really like to think who I got it from wouldn't have made it up as I have known him for quite a while now.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1451995202.517410.jpg

Gymmer8

Gymmer8

Awards
I think it is the orchilean that is the potent ingredient looking at that list! Isn't that what people are using in products instead of the dmaa?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't heard of this product until just now. I would say give it a try but I can't really speak for it since I've never used it. I prefer mesomorph or high volume myself though.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I haven't heard of this product until just now. I would say give it a try but I can't really speak for it since I've never used it. I prefer mesomorph or high volume myself though.
Agree with Mesomorph hands down. To be honest with you that specific Ingredient might be what they are labeling their DMAA as but at 100mg per serving I would be very very careful. Mesomorph has 65mg per serving and currently is one of if not the hardest hitting DMAA PWO out right now.

Upon further research Orchilean is what some companies are using to"replace DMAA" claiming its 3 times more powerful. Undoubtably huge claims. Most likely just because of the previous "ban" on DMAA.

Gymmer8

Gymmer8

Awards
I have since looked online and found a supp by chaos and pain using 125mg of the stuff

Thanks!