Natty test booster while losing weight?

Fausteezi

Awards
I'm taking a test booster/estrogen blocker from a local supplement company, it's nice after a few weeks for it to build up in my system. Can anyone recommend a good quality booster that won't be really expensive?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL LJ100 or BLR Viron as the top long jack options imo. Both on sale at Nutriverse too - see supplement deals section for more info :)

I'm a big fan of Diesel Test Pro Cycle v2 as well, excellent product!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which one are you taking?Are you just using it for libido purposes or to help with body composition?

For libido a High grade tongkat product will be one of your best options (the two listed above are great).

Fausteezi

Awards
For body composition, but the libido increase is a great help! It's called Atomic One by Atomic nutrition.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
For body composition, but the libido increase is a great help! It's called Atomic One by Atomic nutrition.
I found the profile and unfortunately that won't do too much for body composition.

If you want an all in one product look into alphamax. It has test boosting ingredients but also forskolin and arimistane that will help lean you out on your cut. There are a good amount of logs and feedback around. You could also look into forskolin+ from PES. Obviously diet and training need to be dialed in.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/alpha-max-by-performax-labs

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
I would say bulk DAA and/or a good forskolin product and something like El1minate from OL if you are trying to save money. Also, the best route may be just to run AlphaMax solo (with your thermogenic) while cutting. The profile looks really good for an all in one supp.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Natadrol by LG Sciences or Reversitol v2 from Iforce Nutrition.

Both are FANTASTIC. I myself love Natadrol as it gives you a great libido increase and I get crazy vascular on it!!!!

Check BOTH of those out brother!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^ Those are two good options. I was going to say BLR Viron or alphamax. Both are awesome products.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
strait F-95 and the fatburner of your choice for body comp.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forskolin-95 is above and beyond the best choice for this. It raises test, no doubt, but not really for test boosting purposes, but it is favorable for LBM retention and dieting. Tongkat Ali has been shown to help with body comp as well, specifically LJ100. Finally, KSM-66 at 600+ mg is also recommended. It has shown to help with test, body comp, and cortisol control/feeling which is all helpful during dieting.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would go with AlphaMax. It is priced very well for everything one gets with it. You will get a full dose of F95 which has been shown to increase lean mass and decrease fat. Also, you get the testosterone booster you're looking for and AlphaMax does that with the Arimistane, L-DOPA and 3,4 Divan. AlphaMax is a great product, especially for a recomp. Nutriverse has 20% ff of it right now making it an unbeatable price.