Creatine Anhydrous/Creatine HCl/Magnesium Creatine Chelate

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone used all 3 and compared?

I had really nice strength gains off MCC. I have used CA in Ergonine, and felt it was alright as-well.

I can't find CA in bulk tho, and I'm looking for something to use year round, and hopefully less bloat than standard CM.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Im a CM user tried and true. Never had any bloat issues although some seem to. Between the ones you listed I would go with HCL personally but thats just my preference. All have since behind them but the best of the best is plain old monohydrate.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established

I had really nice strength gains off MCC. I have used CA in Ergonine, and felt it was alright as-well.

I can't find CA in bulk tho, and I'm looking for something to use year round, and hopefully less bloat than standard CM.
I honestly don't like any other form of creatine than Monohydrate. HOWEVER, I HATE monohydrate that isn't CreaPure creatine. I use Athletic Xtreme German Creatine and it is an extremely fine powder that instantly dissolves and has absolutely no bloat effects or stomach discomfort. I found this creatine about a year ago and I will never buy anything else just because of how fine and high quality it is. An on Amazon it's like $15-16 for 300g.

Anyway, CreaPure creatine gets my vote every day of the week.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

gram for gram Creatine Anydrous is the purest. Magnesium has the least creatine per gram and HCl is only 70% creatine and 30% HCl salt…

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im a CM user tried and true. Never had any bloat issues although some seem to. Between the ones you listed I would go with HCL personally but thats just my preference. All have since behind them but the best of the best is plain old monohydrate.
anydrous is pure creatine
Monodydrate is around 82-85 or 88 % creatine
HCl is 70% creatine

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

PES sells TruCreatine, which is CA in bulk.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I honestly don't like any other form of creatine than Monohydrate. HOWEVER, I HATE monohydrate that isn't CreaPure creatine. I use Athletic Xtreme German Creatine and it is an extremely fine powder that instantly dissolves and has absolutely no bloat effects or stomach discomfort. I found this creatine about a year ago and I will never buy anything else just because of how fine and high quality it is. An on Amazon it's like $15-16 for 300g.

Anyway, CreaPure creatine gets my vote every day of the week.
I've found that what works well for me (and my stomach) is micronized creatine monohydrate. I've used other, non-CreaPure micronized creatine and it mixes well and hasn't upset my stomach.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Micronized Creatine Mono has been a staple of mine forever however since launching CreMax XT with MCC as well, I am really liking the MCC and feel like i notice a bigger diffrence then just mono alone.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
SNS' s Creatine has an option of 1.2kg for around $15. Or about 2 cents per serve.