Osmolyte ingredients?

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if there are any new supplements on the market that function as osmolytes, to draw water into the cell. As far as I know, creatine, taurine and TMG are the main ones. My PWO is High Volume and I'm reordering my NOW TMG today. Feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
creatine and TMG should have you covered. Why are you looking for other compounds that do the same thing?

hbspeed88

hbspeed88

Awards
Glycerol is the holy grail of products that do this sort of thing. By far the most popular glycerol ingredient on the market is Hydromax Glycerol, and it's being added to a ton of products as of late. You should look into a product that uses it to round out a pump profile.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ like the High Volume he already is ;)

I would suggest looking at Ergonine, added to HV you will get a whole lot of effects beyond what you are looking for, on top of the studied dose for TMG, Creatine Anhydrous, and Hydromax.

HV has Taurine included, though it is so cheap that if you wanted to add more in you could, some guys prefer it in the 3-5g range (though usually when trying to avoid cramping or electrolyte issues)

hbspeed88

hbspeed88

Awards
^ like the High Volume he already is ;)

I would suggest looking at Ergonine, added to HV you will get a whole lot of effects beyond what you are looking for, on top of the studied dose for TMG, Creatine Anhydrous, and Hydromax.

HV has Taurine included, though it is so cheap that if you wanted to add more in you could, some guys prefer it in the 3-5g range (though usually when trying to avoid cramping or electrolyte issues)
Ahh yes, didn't see that he mentioned High Volume is already his pre workout.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Glycerol is by far the best then creatine and TMG

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards