APS Arimigen feedback?

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone seen or used this product yet? If so what do you think about it/what were your experiences?

Big claims coming from APS on this and their Androbolic 250 as well. Thinking of possibly adding to my current OL LGD/MK cycle

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I personally haven't tried it but I feel like APS is a good company and it would be worth trying. I might have to try it out myself though! Androbolic 250 looks kind of pricey though.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly all APS products are kind of pricey, but I can get them at cost working where I do, so usually it isn't that big of a deal.

I wonder how Arimgen will stack up to Arimacare Pro

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've had my eye on this to try in the near future. I have to look into it a little more, but on paper it looks real solid!

ThomasThee8Th

ThomasThee8Th

Awards
I would love to try it,I've never done any ph,heard a lot of bad stuff.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I've been impressed with everything I've tried from APS..that's next on my list also

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I've been impressed with everything I've tried from APS..that's next on my list also
Same here, I haven't found one bad thing on the APS line yet

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I'm running it as my AI on a low dose tr3st cycle so we will see how it does.

ThomasThee8Th

ThomasThee8Th

Awards
I'm gonna study up on it more,hell everything I find on it says it's good,that's why I don't trust it ,plus the internet lies,more feedback on this product would be great,thanks

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
interested in this as well, but haven't seen any feedback... subbed

ThomasThee8Th

ThomasThee8Th

Awards
I was gonna try it with pr from mindandmusle,I don't no if that would be ok to do though

ThomasThee8Th

ThomasThee8Th

Awards
I don't no bout dhea,its a hormone enhancer,so will that enhance my nature hormone,or is it something take steroids.and cycling off prohormones,do you have to take milk thistle.The only supplements I ever took was creatine nitric whey and now alpha alanine.I'm a novice,don't no my ass from a whole in the ground it comes to that stuff

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking Arimigen for a couple weeks now, and haven't seen or felt anything worthy of mentioning. I'm 47 years old, and I definitely should have seen some really good results by now with a product like this. I have taken APS' Creatine Nitrate and IGF-1, and I really liked both of those products, however this Arimigen has been a HUGE disappointment to say the least. On top of that, I've tried to contact APS twice on their website contact page, and haven't heard a word from them about this. Being a good customer in the past to APS has definitely changed my outlook on their company as a whole. I sure wish at the very least they could send me a reply. I'm still hoping APS cares about their customers, but at this point I say NO they don't. In turn I am not going to be purchasing their supps anymore because I would rather give my business to some of the other good sup companies that actually care. Good Supps and Bad Customer Service < Good Supps and Good Customer Service I see the much smarter choice!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking Arimigen for a couple weeks now, and haven't seen or felt anything worthy of mentioning. I'm 47 years old, and I definitely should have seen some really good results by now with a product like this. I have taken APS' Creatine Nitrate and IGF-1, and I really liked both of those products, however this Arimigen has been a HUGE disappointment to say the least. On top of that, I've tried to contact APS twice on their website contact page, and haven't heard a word from them about this. Being a good customer in the past to APS has definitely changed my outlook on their company as a whole. I sure wish at the very least they could send me a reply. I'm still hoping APS cares about their customers, but at this point I say NO they don't. In turn I am not going to be purchasing their supps anymore because I would rather give my business to some of the other good sup companies that actually care. Good Supps and Bad Customer Service < Good Supps and Good Customer Service I see the much smarter choice!!
try contacting us on facebook(I handle all social media contact). We just redid our website, so there may be an issue with receiving mail from it.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2nd this. Arimagen was a major disappointment. Wanted to try the anabolic 250 but I think I'll stick with OL stuff, arimacare pro definitely more potent

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2nd this. Arimagen was a major disappointment. Wanted to try the anabolic 250 but I think I'll stick with OL stuff, arimacare pro definitely more potent
androbolic 250 is a prohormone, while arimagen is a natural test booster. night and day differences there.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
androbolic 250 is a prohormone, while arimagen is a natural test booster. night and day differences there.
I'm aware. I'm simply stating that the hyped up product let me down upon using, so I'm not as excited or willing to risk my money on the androbolic that's all.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
I do not understand what you expect from a natural test-booster ...
if you want to "feel" something, then go for prohormones or steroids
(But then you have to deal with the side effects)
2nd: Also having 47 years, does not mean that a product must necessarily have an effect,
each one is different and reacts differently, and those who do not derive any benefit, even for the simple reason that the compounds are not absorbed properly, which is why most of the products that are taken orally do not work.
but now I think there will be a major change with the introduction of cyclosome system ...
That said, in my opinion APS produces good products, and their formulations are just as good
I wanted gladly the Arimigen, but unfortunately here in Europe is hard to find APS products

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No argument about their other products I've used in the past. Again, like I said, I just wasn't all that impressed with arimagen. It's okay to have an opinion lol.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No argument about their other products I've used in the past. Again, like I said, I just wasn't all that impressed with arimagen. It's okay to have an opinion lol.
absolutely is OK. unfortunately no 1 supp can work for everyone. I hope you continue to use the products of ours you have enjoyed, and will give some of our newer/upcoming products a chance to impress you!