EC Stack and Norcodrene Questions

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Used Norcodrene in the past and have 2 bottles for my next 8-week "mini cut." I have a few questions though since I've never done EC...

1. Disregard the appetite suppressant part of EC. In all honesty, which is superior as far as actually burning fat- Norco or EC?

2. Would it be worth it to take Norco and EC at once, or just one or the other?

3. Is the hot n fit guide still relevant if I want to do 8 weeks, or should I just jump right into it without slowly increasing dosing? (EC Stack Dosages for Fat Loss - Hotnfit.com)

4. According to the hotnfit guide (assuming it's still what everyone follows), I dose 3x a day with doses 200mg caffeine each?

5. Is it mandatory taking the "81mg aspirin" per day with this? If so, dose any time?

6. I'll be dosing a little extra Yohimbine (if taking Norco with EC) and 100mg Forskolin. Just dose this split up any time?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
1) Both are negligible if you're diet is not in check, but I would choose EC
2)You do know norcodrene has caffeine in it already? Make sure you account for the caffeine in norco if you do dose. If you haven't tried either solo then take them solo first. EC can affect people hard enough by itself
3)still relevant. Jumping into prescribed dosages can have negative effects such as anxiety attacks, extreme jitts, and this is how you overdose
4) three to two times per day as needed. Don't go to 3doses unless you need to. That is 600mg caffeine + everything else you take in daily
5) no. Aspirin will help with blood pressure and other things but not necessary. Ive ran it without Aspirin every time
6)Yohimbine in a fasted state in the AM preferably, Forskolin split twice daily

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
1) Both are negligible if you're diet is not in check, but I would choose EC
2)You do know norcodrene has caffeine in it already? Make sure you account for the caffeine in norco if you do dose. If you haven't tried either solo then take them solo first. EC can affect people hard enough by itself
3)still relevant. Jumping into prescribed dosages can have negative effects such as anxiety attacks, extreme jitts, and this is how you overdose
4) three to two times per day as needed. Don't go to 3doses unless you need to. That is 600mg caffeine + everything else you take in daily
5) no. Aspirin will help with blood pressure and other things but not necessary. Ive ran it without Aspirin every time
6)Yohimbine in a fasted state in the AM preferably, Forskolin split twice daily
Diet is for sure in check so nothing to worry about in that department. Just trying to decide if doing BOTH Norco and EC stack is overkill and if I should just save one for another time or something. I'm trying to maximize fat burning since I'm only doing one 8-week cut during all of 2016 and the rest I'm bulking lol.

So for the dose, just take 2 doses is best with the goal of 600mg caffeine and 75mg E per day? If so, how is this? Because I see Bronkaid only comes in 25mg tabs so idk how I can get 75mg a day if I do 2 doses lol.

-25mg EC + 1 cap Norco + Forskolin + Yohimbine first thing in the morning (8AM)
-25mg EC + 2 caps Norco + Forskolin pre-workout?? (lift @ 5)
-25mg EC in PM after lifting (8PM)

Edit: I just found out Yohimbine isn't good to take with EC. So if I take a near full dose in the morning with EC, then that isn't good? Confused about dosing EC + Norco + Yohimbinbe + EC.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Diet is for sure in check so nothing to worry about in that department. Just trying to decide if doing BOTH Norco and EC stack is overkill and if I should just save one for another time or something. I'm trying to maximize fat burning since I'm only doing one 8-week cut during all of 2016 and the rest I'm bulking lol.

So for the dose, just take 2 doses is best with the goal of 600mg caffeine and 75mg E per day? If so, how is this? Because I see Bronkaid only comes in 25mg tabs so idk how I can get 75mg a day if I do 2 doses lol.

-25mg EC + 1 cap Norco + Forskolin + Yohimbine first thing in the morning (8AM)
-25mg EC + 2 caps Norco + Forskolin pre-workout?? (lift @ 5)
-25mg EC in PM after lifting (8PM)

Edit: I just found out Yohimbine isn't good to take with EC. So if I take a near full dose in the morning with EC, then that isn't good? Confused about dosing EC + Norco + Yohimbinbe + EC.
Sorry if it confused you about dosing. Dosing should always be 150-200mg caffeine + 20-25mg eph. twice per day does reduce the total intake.
Since you already have the products I would do the following:

Yohimbine in the morning, 2caps norco+25mg Eph Noon, 25mg eph 1cap norco 4ish (giving it time to actually work)pre workout. You don't have to have 200mg caffeine for EC to work together. Forsk AM/PM dosage whenever it works.
Yohimbine combined with all the stimulants can cause heart palpitations or anxiety too. I wouldn't dose EC at night, especially at 8pm considering you are taking in a pretty powerful stimulant. I usually get shakiness from how hyped EC gets me, so definitely don't dose at towards bed time.

If I were stack Eph with my fat burner of choice (OxyMax Xt) I would dose it in the AM/Noon as oxymax provides the 200mg caffeine and other fat ingredients designed to work together, including my daily forskolin.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
You already have great advice here but I just wanted to throw in my .02. I run EC every time I cut. The hot and fit guide is a great one in my opinion. Also no asprin is needed. I never take it. EC is also cheaper than most thermogenics so I would just go EC.

Also, pre workout I would always take EC and a Pump product like MTS Vasky, High Volume, or whatever you like. EC is amazing if your diet/training are on point. Just check out my avatar. If you work your butt off it will work for you. Just like anything really. However, bottom line is I prefer EC. Goodluck!

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for both of your responses! Few follow-up questions. This is my dosing schedule for training days. Off days it would be the same:

• Waking (8:00): Take 7.5-9mg Yohimbine.
  • Eat 8:45
  • 11:00: Take 2 caps Norco + 25mg E + 2 caps Forskolin
  • Eat 12
  • Eat 3
  • 4:00: Take 1 cap Norco + 100mg caffeine + 25mg E + 2 caps Forskolin
  • 515: Lift
  • 8:30: last meal of the day then sleep
1. Am I missing out on any fat burning effects if I only take 400mg caffeine/50mg E per day instead of 600mg caffeine/75mg E?

2. I saw that neuron recommends taking E on an empty stomach. My dosing above would be taking E about an hour after eating. Should I space it out further?

3. I'm only taking the extra Yohimbine upon waking to get more Yohimbine on a daily basis. If I cut this out and replace it with a 3rd dosing of EC, would that be better for fat burning? (note: I'll be starting this 8-week mini cut at around 13% BF)

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
you are missing out on maybe 1-3% more effectiveness, don't worry about it.
All supplements are better absorbed on an empty stomach, once again it's quite negligible unless it's Yohimbine where insulin blunts it's MOA.
Negligible results. I'd choose Y myself as I don't like to take in too much caffeine a day(personal choice, no real backing of anything).

Other than that the dosing looks fine

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for both of your responses! Few follow-up questions. This is my dosing schedule for training days. Off days it would be the same:

• Eat 12
  • Eat 3
1. Am I missing out on any fat burning effects if I only take 400mg caffeine/50mg E per day instead of 600mg caffeine/75mg E?

2. I saw that neuron recommends taking E on an empty stomach. My dosing above would be taking E about an hour after eating. Should I space it out further?

3. I'm only taking the extra Yohimbine upon waking to get more Yohimbine on a daily basis. If I cut this out and replace it with a 3rd dosing of EC, would that be better for fat burning? (note: I'll be starting this 8-week mini cut at around 13% BF)
I think that it looks good to me. Also, I would opt for a third dose of EC personally. That is just what has worked for me in my experience. I would dose about every 4-6 hours. Also, I have never found a need to use Y with the EC stack. You could do it but I have never know it to be necessary even when I frequently get in to low single digit bodyfat levels. However, if I were to throw in Y, I would just slowly add one 4mg pill to my EC dosage until I had 1 of those with each dose. But again, I have never seen why that would be necessary as long as you are upping your cardio/lowering calories accordingly to get lean.

I always take my stims on an empty stomach by the way (at least an hour or more away from food). It just works faster/absorbs better that way. I hope you enjoy getting lean!

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
All in all there's great info in here. If you handle stims well I would go for slowly ramping up to 3 doses of EC. If you don't handle stims as well then I would go with Quads' recommendation above. Goodluck! Also, Primatene is much better than Bronkaid in my experience.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

• Eat 12
  • Eat 3

I would try to wait a little longer after taking your first dose of Y to eat. Yohimbine works best without the presence of insulin. Honestly try fasting for as long as possible after dosing Y.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Brilliant stack sir. EC + F95 + Norco is as good as it gets, super effective for fat loss assuming proper diet.

Proceed slow, you're playing with a lot of stims here.

On an Empty stomach whenever possible,

2x E doses could use Norco as your caffeine (not recommended but this whole stack is against the label and you're aware of that lol)

Add the third in with just caffeine, and possibly another F95.

don't drop anything to make room for more Y, you're getting some as it is, and EC > Y for effectiveness overall.

How are you with stims? This stack feeling ok?

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Okay so here's what I came up with finally. Now, I'll do three doses of EC stack as follows.

• Waking (8:00): 25mg E + 2 caps Norco + 2 caps Forskolin
  • Eat 9:30
  • 11:00: 25mg E + 200mg caffeine
  • Eat 12:30
  • Eat 3
  • 4:45: 25mg E + 1 cap Norco + 100mg caffeine + 2 caps Forskolin
On the first dose upon waking, is it OKAY to slowly bring in yohimbine? Start at 2.5mg and work up to 7.5-10mg MAX???? Other than that, I think my dosing looks good, right? I'm fine with stims I mean I don't get any nasty sides and I always do 300mg caffeine pre-workout.

Also, is the dosing good enough with my timing of food, or should anything be moved around??

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Those first two EC doses are pretty close, you already doing this protocol?

Not too stimmed out when that second dose kicks?

You can add Y to EC, definitely slowly though, try it out bit by bit

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Those first two EC doses are pretty close, you already doing this protocol?

Not too stimmed out when that second dose kicks?

You can add Y to EC, definitely slowly though, try it out bit by bit
Oh nope, not doing this yet just trying to plan it out before it starts.

What if I flip flop my second meal and the second EC dose? So it would be:

8- first dose
9:30- eat
12- eat
12:30- 2nd EC dose

If that doesn't work, I would just go down to 3 meals a day and it'll be easier to spread my dosing out lol so like this:

8- first EC dose
10- eat
2:30 - eat
4:30 3rd EC dose
8:30 eat

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Okay so here's what I came up with finally. Now, I'll do three doses of EC stack as follows.

• Waking (8:00): 25mg E + 2 caps Norco + 2 caps Forskolin
  • Eat 9:30
  • 11:00: 25mg E + 200mg caffeine
  • Eat 12:30
  • Eat 3
  • 4:45: 25mg E + 1 cap Norco + 100mg caffeine + 2 caps Forskolin
On the first dose upon waking, is it OKAY to slowly bring in yohimbine? Start at 2.5mg and work up to 7.5-10mg MAX???? Other than that, I think my dosing looks good, right? I'm fine with stims I mean I don't get any nasty sides and I always do 300mg caffeine pre-workout.

Also, is the dosing good enough with my timing of food, or should anything be moved around??
I think it all looks good; however, I would space the EC dosages out at least 4 hours (due to the half life of the stims it's just better for your heart). But honestly it's just personal preference. You can take it a 8 and then 11 if you want. I just much prefer 4 hours apart. Other than that everything looks great. You can add Y if you want. I personally wouldn't use Y with EC just because of the side effects that it could possibly cause and EC is plenty powerful enough on it's own. BUT you COULD start out with adding one 2.5mg pill to each EC dosage after the first couple weeks of using EC. Then I would ramp up to using 5mg per EC dosage so ~15mg per day.

If you are absolutely going to use it that would be my recommendation.

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
I think it all looks good; however, I would space the EC dosages out at least 4 hours (due to the half life of the stims it's just better for your heart). But honestly it's just personal preference. You can take it a 8 and then 11 if you want. I just much prefer 4 hours apart. Other than that everything looks great. You can add Y if you want. I personally wouldn't use Y with EC just because of the side effects that it could possibly cause and EC is plenty powerful enough on it's own. BUT you COULD start out with adding one 2.5mg pill to each EC dosage after the first couple weeks of using EC. Then I would ramp up to using 5mg per EC dosage so ~15mg per day.

If you are absolutely going to use it that would be my recommendation.
Good call! I adjusted my dosing schedule above your post ^ check it out! And I don't NEED yohimbine, but I think it may help in fat loss a bit. I guess I would just slowly ramp it up ONLY WITH my first Norco dosing first thing in the morning and see how much I can handle.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Looks perfect like that sir,
Similar to my last EC + Norco cut, which I loved

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Good call! I adjusted my dosing schedule above your post ^ check it out! And I don't NEED yohimbine, but I think it may help in fat loss a bit. I guess I would just slowly ramp it up ONLY WITH my first Norco dosing first thing in the morning and see how much I can handle.
Everything looks good and it sounds like you have everything figured out! Enjoy the ride and get some shreds!

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Cool so which one sounds more optimal??

8- first dose
12- eat
etc etc

OR

8- first EC dose
10- eat
etc etc

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Cool so which one sounds more optimal??

8- first dose
12- eat
etc etc

OR

8- first EC dose
10- eat
etc etc
I like the second one but no need to over think it. Just spread the doasages out about 4 or more hours apart and try to take them at least an hour before or after your meals so that the stimulants absorb properly into your system. Also if you take Y you need to take it on an empty stomach anyway (hence just taking the dosages at least an hour before or after food)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
#2 for me as well,
Take advantage of the appetite suppression when not already in a fed state.

What scale of calorie deficit are you working with here?

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Okay cool, sounds good to me. Second dosing schedule is what I'll do so my EC stack can have enough time to do its stuff.

Also, I'll be doing an 8 week mini cut with the goal to lose 10-12 pounds.

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
One more thing: the hot n fit guide is for 10 weeks. I'm planning to do a full force 8-week mini cut. Can I just start at my full EC stack dosage starting on day 1 of the cut? (obviously slowly ramping up that yohimbine dose if needed)

Also, this can be done every day for the full 8 weeks of my cut, right?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
One more thing: the hot n fit guide is for 10 weeks. I'm planning to do a full force 8-week mini cut. Can I just start at my full EC stack dosage starting on day 1 of the cut? (obviously slowly ramping up that yohimbine dose if needed)

Also, this can be done every day for the full 8 weeks of my cut, right?
Yes to all the above but judge how you feel day 1
(If you are still stimmed, or get an elevated HR, don't pound back another dose until you feel normal again)

^unlikely to be an issue, enjoy the stack man

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
I agree 100% with Driven2lift. I've seen people run EC for 12-16 weeks with no issues before and as short as 4 weeks. The amount of time you run it (within reason) isn't all that important as long as you do it properly. Looks like you have it all figured out though!

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/276539-ec-stack-norcodrene

You guys already have this exact thread going??