Olympus Labs?

DaLegend4445

Awards
When ordering my supplements I usually order off of nutraplanet or bodybuilding.com. I wanna get the deals on Olympus labs.com but never ordered off there. Is this a safe site to order off of?? Site just doesn't look as professional as others.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah they're good. IMO site looks better than many others. Great deals going on right now as well.

Conquer unleashed and Triumph should be on your list.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Have you seen anything on this forum? Everyone loves and buys Olympus labs.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When ordering my supplements I usually order off of nutraplanet or bodybuilding.com. I wanna get the deals on Olympus labs.com but never ordered off there. Is this a safe site to order off of?? Site just doesn't look as professional as others.
it's g2g, they have some great deals atm as well...

Nutriverse has 20% off OL products atm too, see supplement deals section for more info on our Holiday Sale

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it's g2g, they have some great deals atm as well...

Nutriverse has 20% off OL products atm too, see supplement deals section for more info on our Holiday Sale
Damn Volvo140G .. nice avatar pic!!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Their site is basic, but OL is a great company. Nutraplanet has been slacking on shipping lately from what I've been reading on a lot of threads too

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
I would never purchase anything off off the official OL website unless it was on a great sale. Their regular prices are 30%, or more, higher than other supplement sites that sell their products. Yes you can use a rep code for 30% off but chances are you can get a better price elsewhere.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol :D
Well its fake crown :D
Its added with snapchat !
Not sure you know what I'm talking about or if they have BK in Norway. It's a cardboard "crown" I'm talking about. Kids used to get them at Burger King- US based fast food restaurant.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would never purchase anything off off the official OL website unless it was on a great sale. Their regular prices are 30%, or more, higher than other supplement sites that sell their products. Yes you can use a rep code for 30% off but chances are you can get a better price elsewhere.
You should probably look at the OL website.
And most manufacturers websites are higher than e-tailers. In the supplement industry and beyond.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
You should probably look at the OL website.
And most manufacturers websites are higher than e-tailers. In the supplement industry and beyond.
Yes I am aware of that Woody.
That is why I would always recommend to shop away from a manufacturers official website.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Their site is basic, but OL is a great company. Nutraplanet has been slacking on shipping lately from what I've been reading on a lot of threads too
They (Nutraplanet) seem to sorted their issues with shipping. I have had great service from them recently

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah they're good. IMO site looks better than many others. Great deals going on right now as well.

Conquer unleashed and Triumph should be on your list.
Get in before the sales end!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are gtg bro.. 100% legit.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure you know what I'm talking about or if they have BK in Norway. It's a cardboard "crown" I'm talking about. Kids used to get them at Burger King- US based fast food restaurant.
Hehe we have BK in norway and I know exactly what kind of crown you are talking about :)

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I got a crown when I went to Medieval times :))