Resveratrol - PDE inhibitor

AKM007

Awards
I am wondering if there has been a common consensus on this supplement. There are many conflicting dimensions possibly attenuated by poorly run studies and quoting cooper, 'has a convoluted MOA'.

Some studies show negative impact of resveratrol on exercise such as 'Resveratrol Blunt the Benefits of Exercise' but have since been critiqued for being inconsequential or statistically insignificant. The debate on the bioavailability of Resveratrol is still ongoing. On the hand, resveratrol seems to promote fatty acid release and if you believe the NuSirt studies then Resveratrol (AmpK promoter) and Leucine (mTor promoter) work synergistically to increase fatty acid oxidation, reduce visceral fat etc. (Cant post links yet - check Suppversity or google).

My question though for any that know, forskolin is a cAMP upregulator and Resveratrol a PDE inhibitor taken together would prolong the cAMP effects? If so then I can see a benefit if I do a yohimbe, forskolin, Resveratrol stack and then go for some fasted cardio. Maybe throw in some caffeine as well.....Or if you are a NuSirt believer, Resveratrol, forskolin and leucine before fasted cardio.

The background is for cutting...since I seem to be forever cutting....:Eyecrazy:

Of course I might be totally off and there will be no statistical difference....if so then simply consider this as some cerebral lifting...

AKM007

Awards
In general, Resveratrol underdelivers on all fronts for the price
Yeah I probably won't buy it again....but since I have some lying around I am trying to see how to best utilize it....☺

Post your diet
To be honest my diet is on point, the traditional setup with adequate protien. I hit about 2000 to 2100 cals a day with a 3 day full body split (All pro's beginner routine). It has worked well for the past 7 months but I had lot of fat to lose. Now I think I am between 15 to 18% body fat and things have slowed down. Going to try some traditional plateau breaking endeavors but anyways long story short, I am 55 pounds down since I started and I hope to continue till I am 10 to 12% body fat which is what I meant by forever cutting ☺

PS: I am milking the beginner gains as long as possible. Also I have the unrequited hope that I am a muscle building genetic prodigy...well one can always dream...