beginner question!

shreddc

Awards
new to stacks and such, would Anafuse by VL, Super HD Xtreme by Cellucor, and Garcinia SX-7 by MT be a viable stack for recomp,fat loss? thanks for reading!

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
If you are truly a beginner I would hold off on investing too much into supplements, especially those which don't have a lot of convincing data to support they will actually be of any benefit.

shreddc

Awards
If you are truly a beginner I would hold off on investing too much into supplements, especially those which don't have a lot of convincing data to support they will actually be of any benefit.
thank you!

jathan_howe

Awards
This. I wasted over $300 on stuff before I was ever even that serious about it and had not much of a clue what I was doing. That's been a long time. Now I make sure to study stuff before I even consider buying it

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since it says "new to stacks and such" I assume you're not to new to lifting and the staples correct (i.e.-protein, creatine, etc)?

Just want to gauge where you're at before offering advice. Stats and experience will help us guide you in the right direction.

shreddc

Awards
Since it says "new to stacks and such" I assume you're not to new to lifting and the staples correct (i.e.-protein, creatine, etc)?

Just want to gauge where you're at before offering advice. Stats and experience will help us guide you in the right direction.
you're correct! I'm new to stacks, I've been using stims for quite some time (2 years) and decided it was time to up my game.

dustter

dustter

Awards
I used anafuse for 8 weeks, it definitely works. At week 3-4 your strength goes way up. I was jumping 10pounds on lifts every week to keep up the intensity. BUT, like said before make sure your diet and training are good first cause if not, supplements are practically pointless.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
you're correct! I'm new to stacks, I've been using stims for quite some time (2 years) and decided it was time to up my game.
If i were you I would start trying natural anabolics one by one and doing solo runs and then start trying to stack them. For example run a bottle of ABE and see how you like the results then maybe jump to anafuse or x gels and see how you like it then start stacking them with other products.

shreddc

Awards
thank you very much everyone I appreciate all the info!

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I would run some x-gels myself, Its probably going to give you an better all around effect then any other natural anabolic. You can make some great changes of a run of x-gels that might be just what you need to spark up some growth and fatloss.
http://www.tgbsupplements.com/product/sns-x-gels/

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Head to the Controlled Labs section and hit up the free sample thread. You'll get White Rapids, White Pipes, Green Magnitude, and Purple Wraath. See what interests you to start building a stack off of. Keep it simple.