Taking advantage of PA peaks

jathan_howe

Awards
To my understanding, phosphatidic acid boosts mTOR signaling for 6 hours, with two peaks: 1 hour and 3 hours post consumption. So, with that said, I plan on purchasing OL's new product, Tr1umph, which contains 913mg PA per serving. If I take this an hour pre workout (roughly around 11:45 or so) mTOR should be boosted until about 7 at night. My question, would I see any benefit on taking Fearn's Soy Lecithin granules in the morning and before bed to keep mTOR boosted for an additional 12 hour cumulative? If so would the benefit be worth the $8 a month? Anyone here done anything similar?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
To my understanding, phosphatidic acid boosts mTOR signaling for 6 hours, with two peaks: 1 hour and 3 hours post consumption. So, with that said, I plan on purchasing OL's new product, Tr1umph, which contains 913mg PA per serving. If I take this an hour pre workout (roughly around 11:45 or so) mTOR should be boosted until about 7 at night. My question, would I see any benefit on taking Fearn's Soy Lecithin granules in the morning and before bed to keep mTOR boosted for an additional 12 hour cumulative? If so would the benefit be worth the $8 a month? Anyone here done anything similar?
Personally I would split Tr1umph into 1/2 pre and 1/2 post workout for the best results. Taking it all pre is fine though.

As for plain SL, I've changed my stance on the morning dose. It wasn't worth it in the long run. However, if you wanted to add in some extra granuals to your Tr1umph that would be ok.