Test Boosters and Insomnia

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Guys,

Some OTC boosters in the past have caused me sleep issues. It starts with being too warm/hot at night, like have some hot flashes, and then I have to take a supplement, like Melatonin to get to bed, and even that doesn't help at times. I'll end up averaging 5 hours of sleep, it seems, waking up for a few seconds throughout the night.

Anyone else have this issue on OTC boosters? Is it temporary or does it last throughout the cycle?

Thanks!

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
What test boosters were causing this effect for you? That will help us narrow it down for you.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
What have you taken in the past? Are you taking anything else besides the test booster?

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't done them in so long, I cannot recall all of them exactly. But I did run two cycles of DS Activate Xtreme/Triazole and recall it causing that issue them. Also, back in 2004 I ran 1-AD when prohormones were still legal and that definitely had this impact on me.

No, I'm not taking anything else at the moment, other than whey protein. Nothing else has changed. I work out in the morning and just take Hemavol and 100mg of caffeine.

I just started running Testruction three days ago, and the first two nights, it was hard to get to sleep, felt hot and warm, and averaged 5 hours. Never felt like I got any REM. I do know that some boosters can have this impact on a few of us, probably a minority.

Thanks for chiming in, guys!

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Well the 1-Ad for sure could cause this being that's its hormonal, the DS Products im not super familiar with. Once the body gets used to the change in hormonal profile it typically subsides but everyone is different for sure. I would look into a night time formula to help get you relaxed and ease into sleep, Growth Factor XT works well for me and many others id give it a shot.
http://www.tgbsupplements.com/product/sns-growth-factor-xt/

barbara benty

Awards
Hearing first time from you that test boosters cause sleep issues.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well the 1-Ad for sure could cause this being that's its hormonal, the DS Products im not super familiar with. Once the body gets used to the change in hormonal profile it typically subsides but everyone is different for sure. I would look into a night time formula to help get you relaxed and ease into sleep, Growth Factor XT works well for me and many others id give it a shot.
]
Thanks for the input and suggestion! Had to delete the links so I could post.