Anyone Else Trying Testruction?

J

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started my run 3 days ago and seeing how it's affecting others.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea I haven't tried it. You'll have to wait til some other people who have chime in.

J

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool, thanks. Only effects so far are the being warm/hot at night when I try to sleep and some difficulty getting to sleep and staying asleep. I recall some test boosters have had this effect on me in the past. I took melatonin and that didn't help. I've averaged 5 hours sleep the last two nights.

...If I can't sleep well, it's pointless.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks. Only effects so far are the being warm/hot at night when I try to sleep and some difficulty getting to sleep and staying asleep. I recall some test boosters have had this effect on me in the past. I took melatonin and that didn't help. I've averaged 5 hours sleep the last two nights.

taking dosage before the bed ?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

If you recall what test boosters maybe you can see if any ingredients are in common and then you'll know what's causing you to get hot and have trouble sleeping.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
large amounts of tribulus always gives me hard time to sleep but i do not see this ingredient in testruction it's probably one of the others herbs which contains , just change the dosage take more in the morning and early afternoon ,if this stuff is good will work even if you skip before the bed. ( btw let me know please about your results i also was thinking to buy this sup.)

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I'm nearing the end of my first bottle and my libido is higher than normal(I'm only 25) I've had a bit of sleeping issues as well but nothing unbearable, my caffeine intake is only about 5 hours from bed time though. The main think I've noticed is my physique is much harder and full looking.

R

ramses31

Awards
  • Established

I believe the bottle says do not take within 6 hours of bedtime. I definitely have increased libido,muscle hardness, and vascularity. Im six weeks in.

J

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe the bottle says do not take within 6 hours of bedtime. I definitely have increased libido,muscle hardness, and vascularity. Im six weeks in.
Yeah, I took the doses first thing in the morning and by noon at lunch. Yesterday I lowered the dose to three in the morning and two at lunch. Had no problems last night.

Ramses31, can you tell us how long it took for you to feel the effects? I.e. increased aggression, libido, strength, hardening, etc. Also, are you running a low dose AI with it or any other supplements concurrently?

Thanks!

J

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tapered down to just three instead of six yesterday and that improved my sleep, but not ideally. ...I just may not be cut out for this one. I'm going to stop and see how others go and wait until after I get bloodwork done on my levels.

J

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah about 7 or 8 years ago I tried some of the bulk quality LJ100 from Nutraplanet. That's one of the effects I got from it, kept me awake and also was a bit jittery.
Cool. Yeah, it's weird. I've always been hit or miss with otc boosters; responded great to some and not so great to others. Sleep is crucial.

PLEASE NOTE: This is not an indication of the efficacy of this product. My friend is in the industry and he's never recommended ANY products to me like he did this one. He says Evo is stand-up and this product looked really good on paper and he knows what he's talking about, because he has written formulas for several years and does contest prep for many. So, don't take my experience as an indication as to the legitimacy of Testruction. Give it a go if you want and enjoy it!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No but it's on my list, curious how butea superba works into the formula. I'll probably add additional LJ on top of it.

Im working of figuring out if I prefer OL LJ100 or BLR Viron first...

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No but it's on my list, curious how butea superba works into the formula. I'll probably add additional LJ on top of it.

LJ100 is on sale. Your wallet says OL.

J

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You've tried both OL and BLR's versions? What did you think of them?? Maybe I'm not good with TKA. I've ready from other users it can cause sleep issues, and everyone reacts differently. Others have had no problems.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LJ100 is on sale. Your wallet says OL.
As is viron, 20% OFF

I'll listen to my penis tbh... me likely the libido mcboosty. Poor Mrs Volvo... she's a trooper ;)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You've tried both OL and BLR's versions? What did you think of them?? Maybe I'm not good with TKA. I've ready from other users it can cause sleep issues, and everyone reacts differently. Others have had no problems.
I've spent time on OL and think the world of it, 3 caps 3x daily was my jam...

I'm only a few days into Viron at 2 caps 2x daily, we'll see where it takes me...

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As is viron, 20% OFF

I'll listen to my penis tbh... me likely the libido mcboosty. Poor Mrs Volvo... she's a trooper ;)
I think if I get a libido boost I'll end up like Bill Cosby.

J

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feel like my libido went down a notch in the first few days. So, I'm gonna restart after looking at labs. My E2 has always been a bit low, with no issues, but for all I know, it's raised a bit. I've gotten a bit of a belly in the last year, no matter how good my diet.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Feel like my libido went down a notch in the first few days. So, I'm gonna restart after looking at labs. My E2 has always been a bit low, with no issues, but for all I know, it's raised a bit. I've gotten a bit of a belly in the last year, no matter how good my diet.
age???

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
H
39. But libido still very good normally. Def felt a drop today, but could be lack of good sleep.
dsade [matt] is a excellent formulator, but no one can guarantee a supplement will work in the way it is intended for everyone. you are in a age group that should respond well to test boosters, maybe try testruction awhile longer and if things don't get better just chalk it up to it not being right for you.

J

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup, agree. Matt/Dsade was highly recommend and my friend who's in the formulation side of things speaks highly of him and the Evo brand.

For what it's worth, DAA crushed my libido after several days use as well. Returned to normal once I stopped. I'm just one of those guys in the minority, I guess.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yup, agree. Matt/Dsade was highly recommend and my friend who's in the formulation side of things speaks highly of him and the Evo brand.

For what it's worth, DAA crushed my libido after several days use as well. Returned to normal once I stopped. I'm just one of those guys in the minority, I guess.
FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH....I had same results on daa, probably due to increased prolactin. I always thought it strange that something[daa]that is supposed to increase libido also increases prolactin???

R

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I took the doses first thing in the morning and by noon at lunch. Yesterday I lowered the dose to three in the morning and two at lunch. Had no problems last night.

Ramses31, can you tell us how long it took for you to feel the effects? I.e. increased aggression, libido, strength, hardening, etc. Also, are you running a low dose AI with it or any other supplements concurrently?

Thanks!
The libido I felt around day 5 and I felt stronger after the first week and the 2nd week I notice more hardness and veins.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established

Thought of this as well. Great minds....

J

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started taking 4 caps per day of Testruction and my sleep has not been effected yet, so that may be the winner. Started up last Saturday after taking a break from it for a few days.

Still taking one cap per day of SNS Inhibit-E.

I feel good, great overall energy, no huge effects otherwise.

D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I started taking 4 caps per day of Testruction and my sleep has not been effected yet, so that may be the winner. Started up last Saturday after taking a break from it for a few days.

Still taking one cap per day of SNS Inhibit-E.

I feel good, great overall energy, no huge effects otherwise.
Between the two you should see a great leaning out effect.