Great Natty Stack?

DaLegend4445

Awards
What do you guys think of this stack. Trying to put on more weight and muscle mass.
Dermastrength and ep1c unleashed. Also, Do you think it would be beneficial to add alphamax or viron into the stack?

DaLegend4445

Awards
These supplements wouldn't require a PCT correct? Just want to make sure

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epic unleashed and the new OL strength unleashed would be nice. Then you could throw in some ABE or alpamax.

Correct you won't need a pct

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Or you could try
ArA + ABE + OL strength unleashed + OL epic unleashed

Follidrone/OL epic unleashed + OL strength unleashed + ABE

You could also throw in soy lecithin, ergonine, viron

DaLegend4445

Awards
Epic unleashed and the new OL strength unleashed would be nice. Then you could throw in some ABE or alpamax.

Correct you won't need a pct
I've used ArA and ABE and enjoyed it, looking to switch it up a little. Would you use dermastrength or just the pill form? Also the same for ep1c?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used ArA and ABE and enjoyed it, looking to switch it up a little. Would you use dermastrength or just the pill form? Also the same for ep1c?
Ok, go with the OL epic unleashed oral and the new OL strength unleashed is going to be amazing!

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
EP1C Unleashed
Strength Unleashed
EvoMuse BMP
Evomuse Myo Elite
OL Triumph

BOOM.

I also love anabeta elite, Magnitropin.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
What is the the new OL strength unleashed??
Its Laxo with OL's phytopuse technology. Phytofuse is the absorption enhancer that greatly improved their epi product. Go to their site and read the write up! Just started my run today!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Or you could try

Follidrone + OL strength unleashed + ABE + OL epic unleashed

I'd agree with this! You should try one of those. Maybe try anafuse as ur epicatechin product instead as well.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd agree with this! You should try one of those. Maybe try anafuse as ur epicatechin product instead as well.
I had good results with Anafuse and magnitropin. Going to try evomuse Myosynergy elite next!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dermastrength, Ep1c and alphamax would be a great stack as its all addressing different pathways to enhance muscle growth and strength, and should stay lean with Forskolin-95 from Alpha.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or you could try

Follidrone + OL strength unleashed + ABE + OL epic unleashed

Follidrone AND OL Ep1c? Both are (-)epi products

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you guys think of this stack. Trying to put on more weight and muscle mass.
Dermastrength and ep1c unleashed. Also, Do you think it would be beneficial to add alphamax or viron into the stack?
AlphaMax would be a great addition to that stack. The F95 will help with creating lean mass and decreasing fat mass. That alone will help you get a nice lean look then add in the Arimistane and vacularity will be amazing. Ep1c will help with strength gains too so with your stack, you would get nice lean gains and strength gains.

Until tomorrow, you can use the code XMAS35 on the Perfromax Labs website to save 35% on AlphaMax.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AlphaMax would be a great addition to that stack. The F95 will help with creating lean mass and decreasing fat mass. That alone will help you get a nice lean look then add in the Arimistane and vacularity will be amazing. Ep1c will help with strength gains too so with your stack, you would get nice lean gains and strength gains.

Until tomorrow, you can use the code XMAS35 on the Perfromax Labs website to save 35% on AlphaMax.
I'm assuming this is the original formulation, will there be a promotional release for Alphamax XT?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I would go with ARA first before those - but ARA and EU would work great!