Real side effects of Androvar? Hair loss?

Ultimate_Rick

Awards
Hey Guys,

I ordered Androvar and have found many forums about hair loss and Androvar. I know that any supplement has side effects but I want to know real result side effects of this stuff. Many forums are the typical statements of "may cause hair loss" or "If balding is in your family..." stuff like that.

To anyone that has taken Androvar, did you see any side effect of hair loss?

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
When I started taking it my hair started to fall out more than usual, everytime I ran my hand through my head I had 3/4 hairs on it . I said screw it and continued it for 6 weeks. My hair went back to normal after my cycle. They do make special shampoo to help with this

Ultimate_Rick

Awards
Thanks YouBet33!

I have seen the shampoo out there. What do you know of AMS 1-Andro RDe?

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Thanks YouBet33!

I have seen the shampoo out there. What do you know of AMS 1-Andro RDe?
Have never ran 1-andro, I used the androvar stacked with dermacrine and Msten

deadlift655

Awards
I had virtually the same experience. At 300 mgs each morning my hair would begin to thin out some at about 2 weeks in. However dropping the dosage to 200 mgs seemed to stop that from happening. Upon cessation, my hair would thicken up again.

Ultimate_Rick

Awards
deadlift655, when you dropped down to 200mgs, how long did you dose your cycle and what were your results?

deadlift655

Awards
I still will start with 300 and drop to 200 after about 2 weeks. From there I usually take it for another 6 weeks.
I have never taken Androvar by itself, but I have taken several other things by themselves and recognize how I react to them. Having said that, Androvar always dries me out almost immediately, usually in less than a week. At about the 2 week mark I notice that I have more endurance in the gym. I train like a powerlifter and usually am able to get an extra rep or 2 when I take it.

Having taken the real thing and most of the methylated prohormones at some point or another, I will tell you that I don't think you will get huge strength increases out of it, unless you are relatively inexperienced. I still think it's a great product though as it stacks with virtually anything.

Ultimate_Rick

Awards
Ok, thanks.

I've been doing research on Androsterone and Epiandrosterone, and how DHEA and conversion of DHT, the differences of Alpha isomers and Beta isomers.

I have stacked in the past with some heavy stuff and seen great results. As you know, most "stuff" has side effects of hair loss, estrogen issues, the works, etc. After my research on Androvar, it seemed way worse about hair loss for some reason. I guess the nature of the beast with forums, now a days. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't taking something worse than before. I've done PCT's in the past and not taken them with cycles, as well. Never had bad complications either way.

I appreciate the time bud. Both you guys!