Best stack for bulking

Garciaryand

Awards
Looking at SL granules+ evomuse BMP+ evomuse myosynergy+ lgi the natural

Anabeta Elite+ SL granules* alphamaxx

Any more suggestions or thoughts?
Wanting a stack to aid in strength and bulk cycle.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Steak and Broccoli
SL + Anabeta + Most Wanted

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Calories + Anabeta Elite + SL alone is a solid plan sir,

That + Ergonine would be my bulk stack

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ArA + ABE + Triumph

BMP + LJ100 + Triumph

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Calories + Anabeta Elite + SL alone is a solid plan sir,

That + Ergonine would be my bulk stack
Some great suggestions in this thread, but this gets my top vote. Strength and size will be yours with this and proper training.

Garciaryand

Awards
Thank you for the suggestions! Ordering this stack tonight. What are the dosages for SL? What's the best form?(granules, powder, gels) etc.

Gains2NV

Awards
Before you asking about stacks. You need to post your stats and any previous cycle experience. Also you need to read and learn as much as you can. Seems by your question and posts your new. Just throwing a pill down your throat for gains is not best idea. There is a lot more such as liver care, blood pressure, lipids, ai's, and EXPECIALLY PCT. Reseach first plz your body will thank u later.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for the suggestions! Ordering this stack tonight. What are the dosages for SL? What's the best form?(granules, powder, gels) etc.
Most are taking at least 2 tablespoons (others are taking more). I'd dose pre or pre and post.

Before you asking about stacks. You need to post your stats and any previous cycle experience. Also you need to read and learn as much as you can. Seems by your question and posts your new. Just throwing a pill down your throat for gains is not best idea. There is a lot more such as liver care, blood pressure, lipids, ai's, and EXPECIALLY PCT. Reseach first plz your body will thank u later.
Um these aren't steroid cycles, there's no PCT required. Not sure who needs to do more research here.

Gains2NV

Awards
Lol not reading whole post owned me. Figured it was another one of the best bulk stacks by a new user wanting to run 7 prohormones at same time. Lol sorry

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you have not run any of those products solo first, I would start by doing that. Otherwise, you will not know what works for you and what doesn't. Also, you will not see the effects from each individual supplement.

If you have ran them solo before, I like you thought of Anabeta Elite+ SL granules* alphamaxx. You will get a hefty dose of F95 which some people enjoy and also the testboosting elements from AlphaMax. All of that F95 may be a little too much for some at once though. So if you did run that stack, I would start either the ABE or AlphaMax first and then add the other one half way through your run.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^agreed. Running each product solo first is always the best idea. Personally I love ARA, ABE and epicatechin stacked together.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Generally I agree with running each product first. But something like PA and ABE do not need to be run solo IMO. Maybe if you throw in Alphamax, but any product + PA should be fine together for a first run.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
I would say AlphaMax, ABE, Soy Lecithin, AmentoMax. And all the staples of course =) . I'm doing pretty much this exact stack right now and I Freak in love it. Stronger and and much bigger after my cut so far. 4 weeks into my bulk and I'm even more lean too. If diet training is in check you really can't go wrong with any of these suggestions though

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have 8 bottles of ANABETA elite that Im selling or for trade if anyone is interested.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One bottle of v2 and 7 bottles with cista. Also have 5 or 6 bottles of f95 +