Thoughts on Lgi Natural

Garciaryand

Awards
Was wondering your guy's thoughts on the profile of LGI's Natural.

The Natural is the only test-booster that:
-Introduces potent new testosterone-boosting factors. The Natural contains methyl-palmitate and methyl-oleate in stabilized and highly bioavailable solid forms. These two fatty acid derivatives, found naturally in honeybee drone milk extracts, have been shown to possess androgenic and anabolic activity. [1,2] When used in combination, they increase the weight of androgen sensitive tissues, increase plasma testosterone levels, and elicited anabolic effects in the androgen-responsive levator ani muscle.
The Natural also contains a high-polysaccharide extract from C.Songaricum -- a proven adaptogen which has shown incredible testosterone-boosting and anti-cortisol effects in animal experiments [3], and which has been a virility-enhancing mainstay in traditional Chinese and European medicine for centuries.[4]

-Inhibits SHBG. Naringenin is the only non-estrogenic small molecule that has been shown to inhibit SHBG at reasonable concentrations.✝[5,6] The Natural includes Naringenin at a dose that ensures blood concentrations high enough to bind to and inhibit SHBG, thus boosting free testosterone levels.

-Provides optimal vitamin and mineral support. Vitamin D3, Zinc, and, perhaps most importantly and certainly most overlooked, Vitamin K2 have all been shown to enhance testosterone secretion and promote proper steroidogenic function.

-Provides anabolic support. Epicatechin is well-known as a follistatin-increasing agent, and has become popular in recent years as a natural anabolic. For good reason: It works.[7,8] There is also evidence that it can boost testosterone via enhancing the function of the 17beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase enzyme.[9] Its inclusion makes The Natural the most directly anabolic testosterone booster yet!

The Natural is a dominant, aggressive, and powerful testosterone booster. Nothing like this has ever been made available before.

NeoNewfie

Awards
Hilarious. I just ordered drone larvae extract from a pharmacy in Europe. It seems I should have waited!

On a related note, I wonder how much palmitate and oleate are in 420mg of atomized drone milk ...

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was actually looking for this online today to order with my Christmas day stockpile. Couldn't find it

NeoNewfie

Awards
Lockout Supplements ... I found it, but it wasn't easy.

NeoNewfie

Awards
And they don't seem to ship to Eastern Canada.

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
Their stock has gone from 600 to 117 over the week so im sure you'll see some logs soon. 3 reviews were handed out to the "expirts" at SR as well.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running this now. 6 days in. A little more aggression and harder morning wood. Also running one cap of SNS Inhibit-e with it. First test boosting (OTC, never done AAS) cycle in 4 years. I stopped doing these after Activate/Triazole (worked well, obviously), because I was running these about 4 times a year; nothing hard, no prohormones.

39, so a boost could help.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I'm running this now. 6 days in. A little more aggression and harder morning wood. Also running one cap of SNS Inhibit-e with it. First test boosting (OTC, never done AAS) cycle in 4 years. I stopped doing these after Activate/Triazole (worked well, obviously), because I was running these about 4 times a year; nothing hard, no prohormones.

39, so a boost could help.
Cool, keep me/us updated pls :)

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
...I'm not feeling much now. 8 days in, no morning boners. I definitely feel more alert, but I also take L-Tyrosine and B-6 five days a week now. Of course, it's only a week in.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
12 days in. Don't feel much different. Recovering from an injury, so I won't be able to go balls out toward strength, so can't say I'm seeing strength gains, Per Se.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My workout today was pretty good. Felt more into it, felt a little more aggressive.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
My workout today was pretty good. Felt more into it, felt a little more aggressive.
Nice. I've had my eye on it for awhile, the inhibit-e helps a good bit as well with being leaner. You should start to notice it, if you haven't already.

Love to see you full review on LGI Natural when all said and done.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice. I've had my eye on it for awhile, the inhibit-e helps a good bit as well with being leaner. You should start to notice it, if you haven't already.

Love to see you full review on LGI Natural when all said and done.
I noticed a significant leaning out off one cap a day of Inhibit-E while taking the Natural all in 7 days. I thought to stop the Inhibit E over the weekend and noticed a bit of a belly bump. All could be placebo as my sleeps been off last few nights and I ate garbage over the weekend.

Day 13. Workout was just ok. Still feeling my injury with certain exercises. Had a bit of trouble sleeping last night, so I was not as aggressive and focused as I was yesterday.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been on this for 3 weeks now. Taking 2 AM, 2 PM. Not noticing a thing. Have one week left. Will probably spend my $ on something else rather than another bottle.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Been on this for 3 weeks now. Taking 2 AM, 2 PM. Not noticing a thing. Have one week left. Will probably spend my $ on something else rather than another bottle.
that's disappointing...

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm at 2 weeks today. Kind of feel the same way; not noticing much. Seem to be somewhat more optimistic. Was thinking add just 3 caps of Testruction as those ingredients are pretty legit, but 6 caps per day of Testruction was causing sleep issues, which Tonkat Ali/LJ does to me, which isn't worth any boost in my opinion.

Also, I'm still running one cap of SNS Inhibit-E with it. May bump to two, but I've lost libido in the past with too much Nolvadex XT, so wanna be cautious.

Will keep it going and keep everyone posted.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Too bad LGI got out of the PH game. Their ph's were among the best in the market. I thought SecretABridge was a bust and The Natural isn't really living up what they said it would be. At least those are my experiences.

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
Too bad LGI got out of the PH game. Their ph's were among the best in the market. I thought SecretABridge was a bust and The Natural isn't really living up what they said it would be. At least those are my experiences.
Being a GH product did you take SecretABridge over 3 months? It has a huge following for bodybuilders at least.

With the Natural this is the first i've heard anything less than good, although it seems it's been taken 2 weeks only here. Despite the innovation of drone milk extract and the much liked naringenin, we know Epicat has been a winner for many. I'm not sure how one wouldn't get desired results of recomp.

LGI isn't out of the game, a lot of the much liked products in the industry come from LGI's innovation.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^ No, I only used SecretABridge for a month. So maybe my assessment wasn't fair.

I still have a couple bottle left of Trest-50. I know there's probably zero chance but wish LGI would come back with that.