Something close to PH?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I'm looking for the strongest supplement that doesn't require pct or just a mild otc pct.

I remember that everybody was talking about Androhard and such a few years back, was never interested then because I was on TRT and was cycling but now I'm off and would like to stay off any real roids.

Is it anything that can give a little "boost" without get shutdown? Is DHEA worth anything?

Not really interested in Sarms either...

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Insulin is anabolic as hell and requires no pct. just need to be very sensible with its use.

Otherwise GH?

The rest, including DHEA are rubbish LOL

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Insulin is anabolic as hell and requires no pct. just need to be very sensible with its use.

Otherwise GH?

The rest, including DHEA are rubbish LOL
Lol, I figured, but it must be better than nothing... right? How about Dermacrine, is that worth it?

HGH is defiantly on my "to do" list ;)

regdabyenoh

Awards
Lol, I figured, but it must be better than nothing... right? How about Dermacrine, is that worth it?

Dermacrine = Not used it myself but Dermacrine has a lot of great feedback but I would read up on it, I think theres debate on if its suppresive or not. I will however be giving this a shot as theres allot of reported Mood benifits.

Serms/Other (Osta, GW, MK-677) Theres a good thread about this in the anabolic section by Yates I think, Its a great read. Now some can be suppressive but GW and Mk-677 have other benifits and dont shut you down. Bare in mind there selling out so get them now if you need to as been discontnued but RC sites are a option and cheaper.

Natural = ARA, SL Granuals, Lax, Epi

SL Granuals are worthit as its like creatine its so cheap theres no reason not to include it only downside is some get bloat but it can go away or if you dont want the added cals. Also people do get sick of eating them after months lol.

Also If interested in HGH give MK-677 a go first, Cheaper and effective then when you win the lotto try some high quality HGH.

Happy xmas :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In your case I would just stick to stacking natural anabolics and then you won't have to worry about a pct. Or you could do a low dose osta run. But I would even still recommend a serm but some ppl get away with BLRs rebirth.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I have used Osta in the past but got shutdown and didn't get any benefits that's worth it... GW looks interesting but Im little scared of the cancer talk... MK-677 is something I been looking at actually.

Any of the DHEA supps worth it, like
Dermacrine or the likes of that?

regdabyenoh

Awards
I have used Osta in the past but got shutdown and didn't get any benefits that's worth it... GW looks interesting but Im little scared of the cancer talk... MK-677 is something I been looking at actually.

Any of the DHEA supps worth it, like
Dermacrine or the likes of that?
GW has me on the fence too regarding the cancer issue.

MK-677 Has so much promise, I got 2 bottles of Gharn1ne and stocking up on RC too.

I'm excited to try Dermacrine and going to in January some time I think along with the Mk-677 but I will be using Test also (I'm on year round)

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
From the natural route I've have my best gains with Myosynergy Elite+BMP, ArA+ ABE, and I've never tried granules but PA products have done well for me.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I honestly can't wait to try the triumph by OL. Looks super legit and will be a great natty supplement.
Ergonine would be solid too.

But if you mean like grey area, 90% of that stuff is either not going to do anything or it will cause suppression.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
You wont find any natty or SARMS "close" to PHs but Xgels/ARA and Ostarine both gave me nice results
I'm ok with a light pct but don't want to be totally shutdown...
I tried Osta a few times but wasn't impressed at all.

How's Dermacrin, anyone used that?

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm ok with a light pct but don't want to be totally shutdown...
I tried Osta a few times but wasn't impressed at all.

How's Dermacrin, anyone used that?
Using it right now with 11 spray and 1 pump of formeron. Too early to tell because this is only my 4th day on dermacrine but energy is up. Awake and alert. I'm using 3 pumps of derm

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Using it right now with 11 spray and 1 pump of formeron. Too early to tell because this is only my 4th day on dermacrine but energy is up. Awake and alert. I'm using 3 pumps of derm
Cool, let me know how it works out for you :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dermacrines legit if you can tolerate slathering yourself with 4 or 5 pumps of goo everyday. TDs can kiss my ass...

Had a leaning out effect and I believe lead to a feel good outlook. Some energy and libido increase too.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I'm noticing definite energy/mood/libido boost from dermacrine at 5 pump ED. Once I get out of bed(the hardest part of the day lol due to lethargy having kicked in) and put on 3 pumps I'm good to go for about 6-8 hours then before I go to work I put on two more that hold me over until I'm off of work.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Dermacrines legit if you can tolerate slathering yourself with 4 or 5 pumps of goo everyday. TDs can kiss my ass...

Had a leaning out effect and I believe lead to a feel good outlook. Some energy and libido increase too.
Yeah TD is annoying, I had test cream before, it was a pain but you get used to after awhile. I used the cream before bed but heard that Dermacrin give a little energy boost so it might not be a good idea to apply before bed huh?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah TD is annoying, I had test cream before, it was a pain but you get used to after awhile. I used the cream before bed but heard that Dermacrin give a little energy boost so it might not be a good idea to apply before bed huh?
Yeah I'd rock it in the AM for sure

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not really, just jumped on a favorite tbooster for grins

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
For a natty anabolic stack, Ara/Abe combo never disappointed me. I've ran ara numerous times and always broke some sort of PR.

My last (-)-epi run was a downer, I tried Epic unleashed for 8 weeks and it wasn't as good as a solo follidrone run. With that said I have a drawer full of OL products that I use, tested and trust.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
How about Natadrol, is that worth it or just garbage?

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards

It's worthless bro. Spend your money on a diet coach.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dermacrine is good stuff but don't expect it to give you size or strength. It's more of a feel good mood enhancing energy supplement. It will help with libido also. It depends on your age though. For someone in their 20s I wouldn't waste my time unless you are using it a "base".

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Dermacrine is good stuff but don't expect it to give you size or strength. It's more of a feel good mood enhancing energy supplement. It will help with libido also. It depends on your age though. For someone in their 20s I wouldn't waste my time unless you are using it a "base".
I'm 37 and since I'm coming off TRT I'm a little scared of messing around with roids, even if it's a lot more fun ;). My test score after being off for 10 months is 577, I'm pretty happy with that and don't want to mess it up, but still looking for a little "boost".

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm 37 and since I'm coming off TRT I'm a little scared of messing around with roids, even if it's a lot more fun ;). My test score after being off for 10 months is 577, I'm pretty happy with that and don't want to mess it up, but still looking for a little "boost".
That's pretty damn good for being off 10 months. Hell that's a good number for when you are on TRT!. Dermacrine is far from "roids". No way it'll shut you down at all.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
That's pretty damn good for being off 10 months. Hell that's a good number for when you are on TRT!. Dermacrine is far from "roids". No way it'll shut you down at all.
Thanks! I'm happy my "TRT pct" went so well :) I feel good but it's always that thought, maybe I can feel even better, lol! :p

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I personally would run:

Natadrol from LG Sciences - 6-12 per day
Tonkat Ali - 600mg per day (any source will work really, I use the APS brand)
Epicatichin - 300mg per day (any source will work)

This will give you natural test, phytoandrogens and reduce myostatin. Good cycle with a preorkout that contains AT LEAST 4-6g of creatine per dose.