Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Jack'd Up / 1,3 DMAA

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if anyone has tried Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Jack'd Up / 1,3 DMAA yet?
If so what are your thoughts? How does it compare to the original Jack3d ?

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
i tried and still have 1 sealed box.
tbh, i do not like it
DMAA content is probably around 10-15mg / scoop

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
i tried and still have 1 sealed box.
tbh, i do not like it
DMAA content is probably around 10-15mg / scoop
Per priceplow's blog/write up it contains (values given from Hi-Tech):

Per Scoop
DMAA: 25mg
Caffeine: 100mg
Beta Alanine: 1.3g
Creatine: 2g

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Garbage,I guess a Lab Test would show that there's no dmaa at all.. Better choice would be Genone Old Jack

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I thought it was just ok. Nothing special. I would check out mesomorph. It is a lot better product with DMAA as well.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How does messomorph compare to white lightening? Tried white lightening 3 times but it didn't sit well with me. The stim was great but the crash was bad.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Garbage,I guess a Lab Test would show that there's no dmaa at all.. Better choice would be Genone Old Jack
HiTech is the only company with balls big enough to fight the FDA in court in regards to DMAA, so of course we use the real deal stuff

How about this, you get a HiTech product of your choice tested for 1,3 dimethyl by an independent lab. If it fails said test, I'll pay you 100x the original test fee price.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I Love MesoMorph..great focus and energy..never feel a crash from it

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
HiTech is the only company with balls big enough to fight the FDA in court in regards to DMAA, so of course we use the real deal stuff

How about this, you get a HiTech product of your choice tested for 1,3 dimethyl by an independent lab. If it fails said test, I'll pay you 100x the original test fee price.

^^^^^^^^ If that isn't a man standing behind his product i don't know what is.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established

Good deal.I do like Mesomorph,but Jackd'up is.. Well,there are actually a lot of people who felt the same about it,so your test results will be interesting for those,who hasn't used it. For me personally it won't change my mind on this product...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Good deal.I do like Mesomorph,but Jackd'up is.. Well,there are actually a lot of people who felt the same about it,so your test results will be interesting for those,who hasn't used it. For me personally it won't change my mind on this product...
Please, do tests to confirm your statement or at least remove it if you won't take the time and investment to prove a false statement.

I understand it won't change your opinion on Jack'd Up, but you made a false statement. There are plenty of folks who feel opposite of you as well.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards

Ha! Very cool ! Wish we could get some 1,3 in Aus ..... I got a very small stash remaining from back in the good old days :(

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Does the HI TECH product need to have DMAA listed on the label to be eligible? ;)

Balthazar

Awards
i'm not sure why you would call it that, i'm running a log on it right now and find it highly effective. i've also used the original Jack3d and really Jack'd Up has all of the same ingredients as well as a profile of creatine types rather than just monohydrate as well as agmatine sulphate.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
i'm not sure why you would call it that, i'm running a log on it right now and find it highly effective. i've also used the original Jack3d and really Jack'd Up has all of the same ingredients as well as a profile of creatine types rather than just monohydrate as well as agmatine sulphate.
Good for you. What works for the one, don't work for the other.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't tried Jack'd Up but heard good things. Mesomorph on the other hand is legit

cobri66

cobri66

Awards