Advice for my first run of ARA

sir_levy

sir_levy

Awards
So I'm 21 I've been lifting for about 2 1/2 years. Never have taken anything except for creatine, protein, and deer antler spray. Wanted to know if it would be safe for me to take the following supplements, knowing that I'm 21.

- SNS x-gels

- Anabeta elite

- creatine

- maybe an Estrogen blocker since the Anabeta is a t-booster? I'm kind of prone to puffy nipples. Lol

And is it a good idea to take them separately at first to see what works and what doesn't ?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take them separately at first so you know what works.

sir_levy

sir_levy

Awards
Taking a natural test booster is ok even if your 21 correct? I've seen a lot of people talk about them in the forums, talking about how good some are but they're usually in there 30s lol.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Yes thats fine, odds are you wont see much out of it because your test levels are probably high. But there is a slight chance you may be on the lower end.

sir_levy

sir_levy

Awards
So will taking all that be a good bulking stack ? And which estrogen blocker would you recommend that's more on the cheaper side. ( x-gels and anabetaelite and pretty pricey.)

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you're 21 I wouldnt worry about the natural test booster. you won't see much results because at 21 your test is probably at its natural high already. As far as xgels and abe. That is probably one of my favorite stacks and I would just go ahead and run that and see how you like it. I prefer to dose abe 2 caps pre workout meal and two caps post workout meal. And x gels I would start out with 4 caps pwo and then go to 6. And I don't think you will need an AI. If you do like he said exotherm is good, Letrone and inhibit e are also good options.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't stack ABE and X-Gels. I would run them solo first so you can see how your body responds, if at all, to either one. If you've never ran either one before and stack them, you won't know what's working and what isn't. If you decide to run the ArA, I would also purchase LCTL or ALCAR and GMS.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ideally you just do the X Gels along with some LCLT/soy lecthin. I think the Anabeta at this point would be wasted, and when trying things for the first time i always advise doing a solo run to really see what works and what doesn't.

sir_levy

sir_levy

Awards
How long should those solo runs last ? Week or two ? But I know the ARA doesn't really kick in with certain people until the 3 or 4 week mark

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long should those solo runs last ? Week or two ? But I know the ARA doesn't really kick in with certain people until the 3 or 4 week mark
Run ArA for 50 workout days followed by 4 weeks off.

Run AnaBeta Elite for 8 weeks followed by 4 weeks off.

Run them solo first like others recommended.

You don't need an AI with AnaBeta Elite (does increase test, but not considered a test booster, but more so a natural anabolic) although you can stack one if you want to help stay lean and dryer.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As others have said run the products solo first. You may respond well to one and not so much to the the other. This way in the future you'll know what you respond to and what is basically a waste of time and money