Question about Nolvadren XT interactions

Lornedehav

Awards
Hi guys, i'm gonna take Nolvadren XT, anybody knows about any possible interactions with 2mg Ativan i'm taking everyday?

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
not likely, but I am no doctor. However Ativan is Lorazepam which is a benzodiazepine. Any issues are usually from alcohol... or possibly from any-seizure meds which can increase metabolism of it.

Lornedehav

Awards
I' m asking because i've read that D H E A interacts with benzos...and this product is filled with metabolites of it (i think):

Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione 75 mg
DIM 200mg
7-Hydroxy 17B-Dihydro D H E A 25mg
7-Hydroxy D H E A 25mg

I'm confused

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
yeah it seems that DHEA can affect the GABA-A receptors which can have some interaction with benzodiazepines. From what I found it "may" increase the effects.

I would read more on the subject, however it may not be significant enough to worry. But don't risk it until you get more objective data.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
yeah it seems that DHEA can affect the GABA-A receptors which can have some interaction with benzodiazepines. From what I found it "may" increase the effects.

I would read more on the subject, however it may not be significant enough to worry. But don't risk it until you get more objective data.

Lornedehav

Awards
I have some ATD (Androstatrienedione) left (bought in UK), can i use it as alternative with no risk?