Anabeta Elite stacked with Erase Pro or Triazole for lean bulk.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
What is you opinion?

Am on a lean bulk after my summer cut but am now reaching a point were i want an extra boost.
Gained a bit more fat than i had planed (at 10% now) but stenght have rocketed and solid mass have been built.

I have used the Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro combo last year for 8 weeks and had good results from it but with some drop in libido.
The new erase pro is good in keeping fat gain a bay with no joint pain.
I have only ran the Anabeta Elite and Triazole combo for last spring 4 weeks but did gain a good amount of strenght and libido was high.

So what would be you option?
Live in Sweden so i cant yet get ahold for the newer Anabeta Elite or Erase Pro+ at resonable price.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
When bulking, I wouldn't try to plummet your E2 especially since you're not using any wet compounds. Some estrogen is needed for muscle growth. IMO for a natty, Erase Pro would be better suited for a cut.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely abe and erase pro IMO. I love abe and ive ran erase pro a few times and had good results. Never ran them together though but i imagine you will get good results.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would look into ABE + Alphamax, plenty people have run this stack with great results and you double your Forskolin content!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Id opt for extra forskolin myself, cheaper and likely more appropriate to your goals.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When bulking, I wouldn't try to plummet your E2 especially since you're not using any wet compounds. Some estrogen is needed for muscle growth. IMO for a natty, Erase Pro would be better suited for a cut.
Erase Pro+ shouldn't plummet E2, but rather help with hormonal optimization (in this case, estrogen).

I would look into ABE + Alphamax, plenty people have run this stack with great results and you double your Forskolin content!
Not sure OP was looking for other options, could be wrong though.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Thx for all good answers.
Think i will go with the Anabeta Elite and Triazole option but also add in some extra forskolin 95 (25mg/day).
Will save the ABE and Erase Pro option when I´m cutting toward summer.
Hopefully then i will be able to get the newer ABE and Erase Pro+ by then.