Clomid castration?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmac

Awards
I'm a 19 year who used ostarine for 4 weeks. Under the impression that I didn't need a pct I didn't use one. 3 months later I had some clomid on hand and decide to do a short pct cycle. I did 25mg for 4 weeks. My symptoms didn't improve because they where actually clomid side effects. I tried one dose of 80mg and it completely destroyed me. I feel extremely week and have been losing strenght at a rapid rate. Could I have chemical castrated myself similar to triptorelin?

thehazzle

Awards
Lol no impossible. Keep it at 50mg max, grab a test booster too, alpha max seems to get good reviews

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You're probably getting weak because you didn't run a PCT with a hormonal compound.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450396749.217559.jpg

Bmac

Awards
Makes sense. I took the clomid sorta out of precaution because of the ostarine. The concern is that since I was taking 25mg for 4 weeks the one dose of 80mg then stopping could cause issues. You don't see people taper up and stopping

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Makes sense. I took the clomid sorta out of precaution because of the ostarine. The concern is that since I was taking 25mg for 4 weeks the one dose of 80mg then stopping could cause issues. You don't see people taper up and stopping
Uh, maybe some estrogen rebound from the clomid, but your doses were too low really for that. Even with a 1-off dose of 80mg it shouldn't be an issue. You may still just be shut down from the sarm run.

Bmac

Awards
I'm sure I'll feel fine in a few weeks. I did use an RC liquid that was pretty clumpy so the dosage could be different then what I think it is

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Always gotten my stuff from a board sponsor, n brings my nads back up quickly...n never was "clumpy". Maybe try another vendor?

Bmac

Awards
Sorry let me rephrase the liquid look as if the clomid was not completely soluble in it. It would appear as if there where two different liquids in the ml dropper. Almost like oil in water

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not to sound like a jerk, but you messed that whole process up bro. You should probly get some bloodwork done so you have an idea what you need to address... Not just taking some drugs to hopefully fix what might not even be an issue.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to sound like a jerk, but you messed that whole process up bro. You should probly get some bloodwork done so you have an idea what you need to address... Not just taking some drugs to hopefully fix what might not even be an issue.
Agreed. Bloodwork send to be the best idea at this point. You can't truly address any issue until you know exactly what is going on with your hormone levels.

Bmac

Awards
I'll definitely get blood work done. I know I shouldn't just assume anything but hypothetically if my issue is high e2 and since I'm off clomid would this high e2 start to suppress my testosterone.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need blood work. You didn't castrate yourself lol.

Bmac

Awards
Test results are in
Total test 14.86. Range 9-32
Free test. 0.261
estradiol 69. Range 40-150
I'll post a photo of the actual blood work later. I'm working with a endocrinologist and Doctor and thy say I have the test of a 55 year old. They say they'll fix me though.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
12.5mg of clomid is the highest I go for three weeks only..you don't need much and not for long.. You will desensitize the lh hormones overtime

ral

ral

Awards
12.5mg of clomid is the highest I go for three weeks only..you don't need much and not for long.. You will desensitize the lh hormones overtime
Is that 12.5 everyday? And how often do you repeat the 3 week cycle? Just curious I did it for a month 3 times a week

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I disagree.. there are newer studies out there with == 50 mgs ed or eod for long term 6 months or better. I personally start at 50 mgs and slowly taper off over a few months.

even steroid guru William lewellen (SP) recommends using both nolva and clomid for extended time frames during PCT, fearing that 4 weeks is simply not enough time to restart the HPTA in most people.

Status
Not open for further replies.