Thanks

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Genomyx used to make one (150mg/cap)

Anyone else making this now?

Thanks
Genomyx Amp citrate has not contained any Amp-Citrate,it was confirmed by lab analis.Chaos and Pain make one,called Amped.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Man's game day contains amp, and ds frenzy.

SwoleNjacked

Awards
I found the chaos and pain amped online, one site still had it a few months ago. I believe it has 25mg pre cap.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AMPitropin by lecheek was THE best amp product, and possibly supplement, I've ever used. a little too good actually, I split the caps in half.

MAN gameday is good at 1 scoop, the international version has AMP, not sure of the domestic version. Check out LGI Fully Loaded AMP'd edition, very VERY good PWO.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Genomyx Amp citrate has not contained any Amp-Citrate,it was confirmed by lab analis.Chaos and Pain make one,called Amped.
Well crap. WTH was in it that made me feel so good??? lol.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
I have around 85g bulk left... will last forever hahaha! :) love the stuff.. but easy to get addicted to the energy.. atleast for me! I had to force myself to take a break after ~2 month use

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Does Amp Citrate make you take a poop about 45mins after consuming? I got 5g off some international ebay seller. The energy wasn't as clean as others that I've tried. Maybe I got something else instead.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does Amp Citrate make you take a poop about 45mins after consuming? I got 5g off some international ebay seller. The energy wasn't as clean as others that I've tried. Maybe I got something else instead.
lotta stims will do this

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
no poop for me : ) I find it strange.. I didnt notice anything from DMAA but Amp Citrate gives me a long lasting energy with no crash

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I found amp faaaar "cleaner" than dmaa and generally preferable in everyway. add some focus XT or a favorite nootripic of your choosing and you can see thru walls.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So no one sells amp citrate as a cap solo (not in power pwo blend)? Other than chaos and pain with which I can't find anywhere :(

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I do not know of any companies selling a capped amp citrate. Core Nutritionals was another that had a solo amp citrate product if you can find any anywhere. There a handful of blends still around that are capped though.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well crap. WTH was in it that made me feel so good??? lol.
Good question.....I have Genomyx AC batch no:036001006 @3 caps awesome stuff.

Had to go to a rock concert, just didn't want to go as tiered as hell, not interested.....so downed 3 caps + alcohol and wow... best nite out...was high as a kite lol (kids dont try this at home, probably not the smartest thing I have done)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wonder if its dmaa.... dmaa is (or was) used as a "party drug" years back, places like NZ, AUS, UK, etc

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 cap of LeCheek Ampitropin dilates my pupils a lot, someone would prob see me at a show and assume I'm rolling. its somewhat euphoric...

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont know.....I keep it only for special ocasions now :)

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1 cap of LeCheek Ampitropin dilates my pupils a lot, someone would prob see me at a show and assume I'm rolling. its somewhat euphoric...
This is definitely a legit AMP supplement and I add 1 cap to a low stimulant PW like the old version of MP Assault
and I ready to do legs for hrs. If you want a legit PW with AMP in it E.S.P. by Metabolic Nut is LEGIT and you can
still find it out there.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is definitely a legit AMP supplement and I add 1 cap to a low stimulant PW like the old version of MP Assault
and I ready to do legs for hrs. If you want a legit PW with AMP in it E.S.P. by Metabolic Nut is LEGIT and you can
still find it out there.
Amp at 300 mg (in ampitropin) is almost too much, often lasts longer than I'd like... I workout late afternoon and it might 1) spoil my appetite or 2) leave me laying in bed with my eyes wanting to snap wide open.

lll look at ESP, give LGI Fully Loaded Amplified a look as well if you wanna try something new. its a nice profile aside from the amp....

khwaj

Awards
Amp at 300 mg (in ampitropin) is almost too much, often lasts longer than I'd like... I workout late afternoon and it might 1) spoil my appetite or 2) leave me laying in bed with my eyes wanting to snap wide open.

lll look at ESP, give LGI Fully Loaded Amplified a look as well if you wanna try something new. its a nice profile aside from the amp....
i usually take 1 or 2 caps of ampitropin with a low stim pre or even stim free one, depending on my tolerance level

ive tried ESP and its good at 2 small scoops for me and very very good at 1 large scoop, great energy and nice focus

fully loaded was pretty good too, ive tried a tub and really recommend it, but unfortunately it was before i knew of that controversial ingredient, that arc hydrobromide or something of that name

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
I found the chaos and pain amped online, one site still had it a few months ago. I believe it has 25mg pre cap.
I found it on their website and some other retailer but...the one at the retailer has a more plain chaos and pain label with 100 caps and 50mg AMP.

The one on their site is Cannibal Inferno AMPed Fat Burner with 90 caps. Not the same thing right?

The plain AMP caps are also cheaper?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
still find it out there.
No longer made ?

SwoleNjacked

Awards
I found it on their website and some other retailer but...the one at the retailer has a more plain chaos and pain label with 100 caps and 50mg AMP.

The one on their site is Cannibal Inferno AMPed Fat Burner with 90 caps. Not the same thing right?

The plain AMP caps are also cheaper?
Yeah the product called Amped is just amp citrate. The cannibal inferno amped is a different product with several ingredients including amp citrate.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the product called Amped is just amp citrate. The cannibal inferno amped is a different product with several ingredients including amp citrate.
thanks. Going to have to buy a couple bottles of that and norcodrene!

The amped prices are great

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I have a sample of LGI Boosted that I am yet to try. It is a capped product.