Phentermine/Adipex

Gfreak045

Awards
Hey y'all. So I haven't been lifting for quite a while now, still training and doing some cardio. But no where near where I was before.

Over the past 2 years I went from 165 to about 200 right now.

Now while I wouldn't call my self obese by ANY means, I definitely have a gut. Probably about 25% body fat atm if I had to guess. And my goal at least for the short term is to get back down to 165 (where I competed at 170) and then past there long term get down to 155 and compete there.

Now a friend of mine, who did use to be obese got a prescription for Adipex (which is a brand of PHentermine)
And doing a bit of research on it, it actually seems to work (unlike 99% of all diet pills out there) Some people were even comparing it to Clen! o_O I highly doubt it's anywhere like Clen, but it seems to have a fairly high level affect in terms of being an appetite suppressant.

Anyone on here with experience with this?

And obviously this is assuming a good workout and diet plan. I have no problem doing those haha.

Markus ATW

Awards
Yes I loved it. Easiest way to cut quickly. Training days were epic. Had to force myself to eat. Sleeping was difficult at times. Not a product you want to stay on long.

Gfreak045

Awards
How long would you say? like a week at a time then off for a while? or more like a month or 2.

The pills I have access to are the 37.5mg prescription. I took a couple off her the other day. And I"ve been using half dosages for the last 3 days. I have insomnia as it is, so that hasn't bothered me more than normal lol.

The appetite surpressent aspect has been...somewhat there. More of just "taking the edge" off. Idk how much more effective the full dose would be however.

Markus ATW

Awards
I suggest taking it early am and getting your heart rate up via cardio asap thereafter. By doing this it seemed to really enhance the appetite suppressant aspect. Obviously you know how to train and diet being a competitor. Take full advantage of this product while you can. It's not easy to get since doc is limited to how many times one can scribe before they have to take out an extra policy. 14 days to a month to play it safe. This bad boy has nasty side effects for some. Stay hydrated. BTW the good Rx public plan allows one to pay 14 dollars for this product. Generic cost 30. Insurance companies don't cover this type of product. Good RX does.

Tmac29

Awards
Start slow.

I have a prescip to it as well. Start with half dosage, usually the scripted dose is 37.5 mg. Take half of that for a week, then start with a full dose.

Take on an empty stomach before breakfast. I personally do 2 months on, 2 weeks off to reset tolerance, and then ramp back up with half dosing.

Gfreak045

Awards
Thanks a ton for the info y'all. I've been doing just a half dose like you're saying tmac.

If I'm continuing to get results from the half dose (after a week) is there a reason that I should bump it up to full dose? Or continue with the half dose for as long as I get results.

And empty stumach before breakfast is what I've been doing as well. But I honestly hardly ever eat breakfast. I usually don't eat until 1-2 PM just before I go into work.

Oh, and as for the cost of it. Lucky for me my friend is giving them to me for free for now! :D

Imma do a bit of work for her at her house in exchange for em ( yard work and such)

Markus ATW

Awards
Thats awesome! She can print the coupon right from good Rx if she's getting a refill.

Tmac29

Awards
You can continue to use a half dose if you are getting results, but when you find that its not crushing your appetite, or increasing your metabolism like it was before, you can up it to a full dose in the mornings.

I was at one point doing 1 full dose in the morning, and another 15 mg around 1 in the afternoon (that was per my Doc's directions)

Gfreak045

Awards
If I get to the point where I need that much per day I'll probably stop alltogether for a while haha.

My goal's to just use the half dose until it stops working. Then take a break from there (depending on how long that takes though..)

bambino769

bambino769

Awards
What is this stuff called?? Abs where do I get ut

Gfreak045

Awards
Not sure if that's sarcasm or what haha. But in case it's not, it's called Adipex (brand name of phentermine) It's a prescription.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
Stopstalking2 Supplements 4
Anabolics 0
Shiznitzz Anabolics 17
Weight Loss 19