Olympus Labs - Insider OverLoad Thread

Page 419 of 432 First ... 417418419420421 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    really hope we get a good formula triumph as ergonine is gone someone needs to make an all in one ergogenic product.... dont go down the same path pos sciences did
    Performax Intramax is a decent replacement

2. Quote Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    really hope we get a good formula triumph as ergonine is gone someone needs to make an all in one ergogenic product.... dont go down the same path pos sciences did
    Performax Intramax is a decent replacement
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    Iím sure everyone will be pleased when the profile for the new Tr1umph drops
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS

4. Quote Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    I’m sure everyone will be pleased when the profile for the new Tr1umph drops
    my expectation will be very high!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

5. Quote Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    Iím sure everyone will be pleased when the profile for the new Tr1umph drops
    my expectation will be very high!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Alex281 View Post
    One question- Raspberry ketones WTF ?
    While data in Humans is pretty scarce at the moment. There was a study (low sample size) that showed an improvement in body composition after 3 weeks:

The Effects of Raspberry Ketone Supplementation on Body Composition

Raspberry ketones have recently been linked to fat loss through increased lipolysis, increased beta oxidation, increased adiponectin secretion and inhibition of fat deposition. To date, there have been no previous clinical studies on raspberry ketone supplementation. PURPOSE: The purpose of this study was to investigate the effect of raspberry ketone supplementation on body composition over a 3-week period. METHODS: 12 participants were divided into 3 groups: 1) placebo group, 2) low treatment (125mg) group, and 3) high treatment (250mg) group. The placebo group consumed capsules containing powdered sugar. The treatment groups were given 125 mg or 250 mg capsules of raspberry ketones depending on their treatment group designation. Body composition was measured using BIA (bioelectrical impedance analysis) at the start of the experiment and every seven days after, for a total of four body composition measurements. RESULTS: Body fat percentage of participants in high treatment group showed a significant decrease (p< 0.05). No significant difference in body fat percentage was found amongst the low treatment and placebo groups. CONCLUSION: The results of this study showed a significant decrease in body fat percentage of high treatment individuals upon completion of a three-week raspberry ketone supplementation regiment.

There is the potential that RK can lead to an increase in adiponectin levels in humans at the dosage in BS. It is there more as a accessory to the overall formula, definitely not the work horse though.
    OLYMPUS LABS R&D

7. Quote Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    Same here. Donít usually use fat burners but this may be an option to replace my pre during my next cut
    The ďreplaceĒ option will not be tolerated in this scenario.
    Itís looking like 1 scoop BloodShr3d and 1 scoop I am Supreme Black Magic Edition will be the only acceptable option for you.

Work your way up from there. Never, ever down!

8. Itís finally here, might as well have a party!

https://www.stack3d.com/2018/10/supe...nch-event.html
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

9. Anyone know what's going on with Test1fy?
    I can't seem to get it anywhere from the UK, over the last two months. Event the usual EBay outlets haven't got it anymore?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    The “replace” option will not be tolerated in this scenario.
    It’s looking like 1 scoop BloodShr3d and 1 scoop I am Supreme Black Magic Edition will be the only acceptable option for you.

Work your way up from there. Never, ever down!
    Also add in 1/2 a scoop of conquer unleashed for that nostalgia factor

11. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Also add in 1/2 a scoop of conquer unleashed for that nostalgia factor
    Yes, I think it’s fair to say that we have some work to do with him..
    Luckily, I get the impression that he has a fairly open mind. I don’t expect it will be all that exhausting for us to corrupt him..

12. It is discontinued. We are working on a new version.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malbranque View Post
    Anyone know what's going on with Test1fy?
    I can't seem to get it anywhere from the UK, over the last two months. Event the usual EBay outlets haven't got it anymore?

13. Edit: i Will follow up for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Malbranque View Post
    Anyone know what's going on with Test1fy?

14. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    It is discontinued. We are working on a new version.
    So the formula currently on the website with the Albion Boron in place of the former FruiteX-B is already being redone as well?

15. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    It’s finally here, might as well have a party!

Just to clarify, will Superior Protein be available to order from the OL website? In the article it only mentions when Natural Body will drop it

Also, could we see the formulas for both the muscle building variant and the regular variant please just to compare and contrast. Was the label that was posted here a coupla weeks ago for the muscle building variant?

16. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Itís finally here, might as well have a party!

Just to clarify, will Superior Protein be available to order from the OL website? In the article it only mentions when Natural Body will drop it

Also, could we see the formulas for both the muscle building variant and the regular variant please just to compare and contrast. Was the label that was posted here a coupla weeks ago for the muscle building variant?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    So the formula currently on the website with the Albion Boron in place of the former FruiteX-B is already being redone as well?
    Apologies I read that post too quick and thought he meant Tr1umph

18. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Apologies I read that post too quick and thought he meant Tr1umph

19. When I get the okay to buy myself a Christmas present, there are too many new OL products that I want... A good problem to have!
    "At the water's edge, I bowed my head to drink, only to drown.
    Retrace, then return. Time won't take us back.""

20. Quote Originally Posted by u_e_s_i View Post

Eventually it will be available on the OL site but for the time being it will be exclusively available from NB.

The label that was previously posted was the Muscle building variant with PharmaGaba. The alternate version is the same minus PharmaGABA.

21. Quote Originally Posted by u_e_s_i View Post

Eventually it will be available on the OL site but for the time being it will be exclusively available from NB.

The label that was previously posted was the Muscle building variant with PharmaGaba. The alternate version is the same minus PharmaGABA.

22. How will I be able to get OLís Superior Protein in Australia once itís released??

23. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    When I get the okay to buy myself a Christmas present, there are too many new OL products that I want... A good problem to have!
    Hopefully Christmas comes early for you in the form of a big OL stack!!
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS

24. Quote Originally Posted by Josh141090 View Post
    How will I be able to get OLís Superior Protein in Australia once itís released??
    Probably wonít be able too unless a Australian supplier picks it up (massivejoes)

25. Quote Originally Posted by Josh141090 View Post
    How will I be able to get OL’s Superior Protein in Australia once it’s released??
    I live in the U.K. and I’ve been asking OL to send me a supply drop every other month. Given the mark-up British suppliers have the shipping works out
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Olympus Labs Product Request Thread
    By Olympus Labs in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 3010
    Last Post: 12-06-2018, 07:38 PM
  2. Olympus Labs Longjack 100 thread
    By mcc23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 02-11-2016, 05:26 PM
  3. Olympus Labs Insider
    By CJ_Xfit89 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 05-26-2015, 02:53 PM
  4. Olympus Labs Insider
    By CJ_Xfit89 in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-15-2015, 07:54 PM
  5. Should i add olympus labs ostatine, Stack inside!?
    By Tabascoonall in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-15-2014, 06:16 PM