Olympus Labs - Insider OverLoad Thread

Page 388 of 398 First ... 386387388389390 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    guys when will you ship the amnes1a?? it should have been shipped since monday and there is still no shipment confirmation. it would be good to know when we can expect the products or if something general (like the release date) changes.

are there any news or do i have to ask the OL support? thought that maybe you, here, know something, so i dont have to take the supports‘ time.
    I asked earlier in the week in this thread and got no response

2. Quote Originally Posted by koltink View Post
    Maybe they all took it and are fast asleep?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by koltink View Post
    ive also asked earlier and got no response. @GNO cab you tell us whats going on and why some people are getting the new re1gn flavours but others are still waiting on their shipping confirmation?

expected release of amnes1a was 08.01, today is 12.01 and nothing is happening. its not shipped and theres also no mail from OL where they report about the delayed shipment or something. i calculated the current stock of my melatonin based on the expected amnes1a release date of 08.01, i calculated 2 weeks shipping but know its already nearly a week delayed. usually im not fussy but atm my sleep isnt that good and if i have to bu another melatonin supplement in the meantime, it would good to know it soon...

4. ^ new flavors were sold and distributed by an online retailer, I think OL might be hit with bad weather that could delay shipping

5. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    ive also asked earlier and got no response. @GNO cab you tell us whats going on and why some people are getting the new re1gn flavours but others are still waiting on their shipping confirmation?

expected release of amnes1a was 08.01, today is 12.01 and nothing is happening. its not shipped and theres also no mail from OL where they report about the delayed shipment or something. i calculated the current stock of my melatonin based on the expected amnes1a release date of 08.01, i calculated 2 weeks shipping but know its already nearly a week delayed. usually im not fussy but atm my sleep isnt that good and if i have to bu another melatonin supplement in the meantime, it would good to know it soon...
    This question has been forwarded. One of us will answer as soon as we hear back.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by daxiang View Post
    Attachment 158998

Got these today and tried Fairy's Kiss. Slam dunk on the upgraded flavors, truly tastes like bubblegum. Fairy's kiss and unicorn's blood 10/10 flavors!
    I knew fairy’s kiss would be a hit!! Thanks for the feedback
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS

7. Last I heard it will be in this coming week and shipped as soon as it is.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Aussies interested in OL Product's shipped locally and US prices, PM me.
    [email protected]
  8. Olympus Labs - Insider OverLoad Thread

I wasnt sure where to put this feedback but I suppose here is as good of a place as any.

Let me preface this by saying I'm by no means bashing Re1gn, this was just my experience with it today (first use ever).

First off, I acknowledge I absolutely should have started with one scoop, lol. But, i took 2 scoops for my first use today and developed significant nausea to the point where i puked about 45-50 mins into my workout (roughly an hour after consumption, nausea onset was closer to 20 minutes). I also had some palpitations (just the sensation of my heart beating fast af and irregularly). I am chalking the symptoms up to the J. Regia since its related to DMAA structurally and i had the same experience with DMAA. I actually strictly avoided any preworkouts with any in it. I also get slightly nauseated with Blood Shr3d, also presumably from the J. Regia. Moral of the story: start with 1 scoop, be cautious about buying if you weren't a fan of DMAA...and if you do buy START LOW dosing wise. Im guessing the reps will tell me I shouldve just gone 1 scoop, which I was 100% accurate, but I thought it was important to post this up to make sure no one else made a similar mistake if they werent big on DMAA. I also think it's important for companies to monitor any adverse reactions of their supplement users, which is another reason I posted in here.

I will say I had a nasty pump going, much more so than I typically would. So Re1gn is definitely a kickass pre for energy and pumps at 2 scoops, I just cant hang with these new stims apparently.
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

9. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    I wasnt sure where to put this feedback but I suppose here is as good of a place as any.

Let me preface this by saying I'm by no means bashing Re1gn, this was just my experience with it today (first use ever).

First off, I acknowledge I absolutely should have started with one scoop, lol. But, i took 2 scoops for my first use today and developed significant nausea to the point where i puked about 45-50 mins into my workout (roughly an hour after consumption, nausea onset was closer to 20 minutes). I also had some palpitations (just the sensation of my heart beating fast af and irregularly). I am chalking the symptoms up to the J. Regia since its related to DMAA structurally and i had the same experience with DMAA. I actually strictly avoided any preworkouts with any in it. I also get slightly nauseated with Blood Shr3d, also presumably from the J. Regia. Moral of the story: start with 1 scoop, be cautious about buying if you weren't a fan of DMAA...and if you do buy START LOW dosing wise. Im guessing the reps will tell me I shouldve just gone 1 scoop, which I was 100% accurate, but I thought it was important to post this up to make sure no one else made a similar mistake if they werent big on DMAA. I also think it's important for companies to monitor any adverse reactions of their supplement users, which is another reason I posted in here.

I will say I had a nasty pump going, much more so than I typically would. So Re1gn is definitely a kickass pre for energy and pumps at 2 scoops, I just cant hang with these new stims apparently.
    Thanks for sharing some feedback. You are not alone bro. Most of the people who jumped in feet first with two scoops experienced similar reactions. I started at 1.5 scoops even though I consider myself a stim junkie. It was still a tad too intense at first. I urge you to try it again for a week or so at 1 scoop. After that your body should adapt a bit and you can get closer to a full dose. 1 scoop is great for many but 2 scoops is on another level for pumps and focus once adapted. I do nothing less than 2 full scoops now and never feel nauseated or get cold sweats anymore.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Thanks for sharing some feedback. You are not alone bro. Most of the people who jumped in feet first with two scoops experienced similar reactions. I started at 1.5 scoops even though I consider myself a stim junkie. It was still a tad too intense at first. I urge you to try it again for a week or so at 1 scoop. After that your body should adapt a bit and you can get closer to a full dose. 1 scoop is great for many but 2 scoops is on another level for pumps and focus once adapted. I do nothing less than 2 full scoops now and never feel nauseated or get cold sweats anymore.
    this is a great post-good job!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
  11. Olympus Labs - Insider OverLoad Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Awesome. Looking forward to getting to that point cuz that experience was not enjoyable at all. The pumps WERE crazy though, I havent seen my arms look like that since 8% body fat ago ha
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

12. OL don't play around when they say use only one scoop haha.

You can only learn by stuffing up along the way
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

13. Always 1-1.5 scoops for me. Tried 2 and it was just too much for me

14. Can't scroll through all of these post but whats everyone take on reign... will rep you guys for honest feedback

15. Quote Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    Can't scroll through all of these post but whats everyone take on rage... will rep you guys for honest feedback
    Didn’t know OL made a product called Rage.::::....

16. Quote Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    Didn’t know OL made a product called Rage.::::....
    fixed sorry I was watching TV with my wife saw the red underline when I typed the word, and when I went to correct it my mind must have auto-thought rage... sorry REIGN.. I have read a bit about it see some good stuff and some mixed stuff. So I know the guys on AM are the most honest and the regular posters supplement users really give good feedback
    EPIC fail on my part

17. Quote Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    Can't scroll through all of these post but whats everyone take on reign... will rep you guys for honest feedback
    Intense energy, start with 1-1.5 scoops depending on your tolerance. If you tried CU, it's much more intense. Not quite as "smooth" but certainly packs a heavier punch. Anyways, solid, sustained energy, great focus and the pumps are top notch. Flavors aren't "amazing" but due to the high doses of hard to mask ingredients, they did a good job. Lions blood has been my favorite so far. I've tried all of the original 5 flavors. Area 51 is the only one I wouldn't exactly recommend. But, all in all its a solid, well rounded pre that really packs a punch. Definitely worth picking up and adding to your rotation IMO. Especially if you catch it on a BOGO sale, almost impossible to beat 2/$40

18. Quote Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    Can't scroll through all of these post but whats everyone take on reign... will rep you guys for honest feedback
    Intense energy, start with 1-1.5 scoops depending on your tolerance. If you tried CU, it's much more intense. Not quite as "smooth" but certainly packs a heavier punch. Anyways, solid, sustained energy, great focus and the pumps are top notch. Flavors aren't "amazing" but due to the high doses of hard to mask ingredients, they did a good job. Lions blood has been my favorite so far. I've tried all of the original 5 flavors. Area 51 is the only one I wouldn't exactly recommend. But, all in all its a solid, well rounded pre that really packs a punch. Definitely worth picking up and adding to your rotation IMO. Especially if you catch it on a BOGO sale, almost impossible to beat 2/$40

19. Quote Originally Posted by JPARKS42 View Post
    You haven’t tried the updates flavouring though...I’d bet you’d revise that statement on the flavours not being the best
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    You haven’t tried the updates flavouring though...I’d bet you’d revise that statement on the flavours not being the best
    I have an OG Dragons Mist(Still sealed) I'd gladly trade you for one of the new flavors. I've been meaning to send you a PM. I misplaced it during my move and just stumbled upon it a few weeks ago...
  21. OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    That label
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

23. i prefer pandoras potion to fairys kiss

24. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    guys when will you ship the amnes1a?? it should have been shipped since monday and there is still no shipment confirmation. it would be good to know when we can expect the products or if something general (like the release date) changes.

are there any news or do i have to ask the OL support? thought that maybe you, here, know something, so i dont have to take the supports‘ time.
    Apologies for the delay, the update I got this morning was expected by end of the week so might be shipping end of week or early next.

PS: Never a bad idea to contact support if you have an issue.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    Now this is the one I’m dying for. I miss Origin so bad
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Olympus Labs Product Request Thread
    By Olympus Labs in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 2967
    Last Post: Today, 09:55 AM
  2. Olympus Labs Longjack 100 thread
    By mcc23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 02-11-2016, 04:26 PM
  3. Olympus Labs Insider
    By CJ_Xfit89 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 05-26-2015, 02:53 PM
  4. Olympus Labs Insider
    By CJ_Xfit89 in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-15-2015, 07:54 PM
  5. Should i add olympus labs ostatine, Stack inside!?
    By Tabascoonall in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-15-2014, 05:16 PM