Olympus Labs - Insider OverLoad Thread

Page 315 of 403 First ... 313314315316317 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I've got 2 bottles, never used them as people claimed it's more for a bulk. I don't know what to do myself to be honest. ��
    YMMV, but it makes me more hungry than anacyclus lol. But it also has nutrient uptake and digestion benefits though, so if you can deal with the hunger, it's useful during other times too. I've used it during maintenance successfully. I probably wouldn't use it to cut though, unless you're one of those people with insane metabolisms and can still eat a lot of food while cutting.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    I'm a big supporter of OL. I did some of the first extensive log/discussion threads of their earlier products. I just find it a bit disconcerting when you start using one of their products, to never know if it's going to be around in 6 months or a year, or if it will be "updated" or discontinued. It makes it hard to plan a consistent supplement routine.

    I think the science shows that Robuvit is a solid compound, and I can't see something as a "reboot" of Origin without Robuvit or a similar substance included. It sounds more like Origin is simply being discontinued.

    Crowbar
    I understand but you are overcomplicating things..robuvit is solid ingredient BUT OL is taking Or1gin to another level by adding ingredients which are even better for secreting growth factors ,stimulate ribosomal biogensis +++.
    Like I said, Robuvit is a good ingredient and I love it. My energy is totaly different while on Or1gin but there are better ingredients and OL does an incredible job.

    Supplement company is like company producing cars. Both works for one goal and The goal is to improve products year after year
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    I understand but you are overcomplicating things..robuvit is solid ingredient BUT OL is taking Or1gin to another level by adding ingredients which are even better for secreting growth factors ,stimulate ribosomal biogensis +++.
    Like I said, Robuvit is a good ingredient and I love it. My energy is totaly different while on Or1gin but there are better ingredients and OL does an incredibly job.

    Supplement company is like company producing cars. Both works for one goal and The goal is to improve products year after year
    However, there is NO indication that the new Origin "reboot" will even address ribosomal biogensis. In fact, by OL silence concerning this pathway, I take it to mean that ribosomal biogenesis will not even be addressed--of course I could be wrong, but I've asked enough times now if the new product will address ribosomal biogensis to infer from their silence that it will not.

    No problem, I'll simply stock up on Origin and when I run out go to a standalone Robuvit supplement. I may, or may not, add this new OL supplement, since it doesn't seem to address what I'm looking for specifically from Robuvit. I mean there has to be point when you quit just piling on more and more supplements, right?!

    Crowbar

  4. Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    However, there is NO indication that the new Origin "reboot" will even address ribosomal biogensis. In fact, by OL silence concerning this pathway, I take it to mean that ribosomal biogenesis will not even be addressed--of course I could be wrong, but I've asked enough times now if the new product will address ribosomal biogensis to infer from their silence that it will not.

    No problem, I'll simply stock up on Origin and when I run out go to a standalone Robuvit supplement. I may, or may not, add this new OL supplement, since it doesn't seem to address what I'm looking for specifically from Robuvit. I mean there has to be point when you quit just piling on more and more supplements, right?!

    Crowbar
    You might already know it but swanson as a Robuvit product! Just for you info.
    I never try Origin, what was the benefit you got from it?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    However, there is NO indication that the new Origin "reboot" will even address ribosomal biogensis. In fact, by OL silence concerning this pathway, I take it to mean that ribosomal biogenesis will not even be addressed--of course I could be wrong, but I've asked enough times now if the new product will address ribosomal biogensis to infer from their silence that it will not.

    No problem, I'll simply stock up on Origin and when I run out go to a standalone Robuvit supplement. I may, or may not, add this new OL supplement, since it doesn't seem to address what I'm looking for specifically from Robuvit. I mean there has to be point when you quit just piling on more and more supplements, right?!

    Crowbar
    Why not just buy the ingredient if that is specifically what you're looking for?

    I don't see the sense complaining, if its available on its own and that's what you're looking for.

    That's like saying im going to boycott coke no sugar because im specifically looking for sugar, rather than just buying the sugar
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    You might already know it but swanson as a Robuvit product! Just for you info.
    I never try Origin, what was the benefit you got from it?
    Thanks, yes I'm aware of Swanson. The main "feelable" effect I got was hard, pumped muscles. It felt as if I partitioned nutrients more efficiently. However, the main benefit I see to Origin is Robuvit's ability to stimulate ribosomal biogensis. The efficiency and health of your ribosomes declines with age, and this in turn means that you fold proteins less efficiently. This, in turn, leads to less efficient muscle protein (among other protein) production. It's thought that the declining health of your ribosomes is, at least partly, responsible for the phenomenon of "anabolic resistance" seen in older lifters.

    Crowbar

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Why not just buy the ingredient if that is specifically what you're looking for?

    I don't see the sense complaining, if its available on its own and that's what you're looking for.

    That's like saying im going to boycott coke no sugar because im specifically looking for sugar, rather than just buying the sugar
    Yeah, already got that. Nobody is boycotting ****. My point is why call something a "reboot" of Origin when, as far as I can tell from the responses I've gotten from OL, the new product does NOT address one of the main modes of action of the product it's replacing--simple. Further, why discontinue a solid ingredient (Robuvit), why not keep it in this new Origin "reboot".

    Having said that, I'll simply wait and see what the write-up on this product indicates and go from there.

    Crowbar

  8. Any correlation between Vaso-6 and VasoDrive-AP?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    Yeah, already got that. Nobody is boycotting ****. My point is why call something a "reboot" of Origin when, as far as I can tell from the responses I've gotten from OL, the new product does NOT address one of the main modes of action of the product it's replacing--simple. Further, why discontinue a solid ingredient (Robuvit), why not keep it in this new Origin "reboot".

    Having said that, I'll simply wait and see what the write-up on this product indicates and go from there.

    Crowbar
    Syn responded by saying they cant get into specifics, meaning that they won't confirm or deny.

    So maybe it does, or maybe it doesn't
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  10. Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    Yeah, already got that. Nobody is boycotting ****. My point is why call something a "reboot" of Origin when, as far as I can tell from the responses I've gotten from OL, the new product does NOT address one of the main modes of action of the product it's replacing--simple. Further, why discontinue a solid ingredient (Robuvit), why not keep it in this new Origin "reboot".

    Having said that, I'll simply wait and see what the write-up on this product indicates and go from there.

    Crowbar
    There are many reasons they are droping Robuvit (not that I know those reasons for sure) but it may be:
    1. Ingredients more specifised for GH boost.
    2. Its actually tricky to combine herbs/plants etc. Not always ingredients go hand in hand (working together).
    3. Adding even better ingredients

    We dont know anything about K1ngslayer yet and maybe it will have an ingredient which is better for ribosomal biogensis than Robuvit.
    I totaly understand why OL dont want to answer your questions because they dont want to give anyone any information yet

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Syn responded by saying they cant get into specifics, meaning that they won't confirm or deny.

    So maybe it does, or maybe it doesn't
    This!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    Yeah, already got that. Nobody is boycotting ****. My point is why call something a "reboot" of Origin when, as far as I can tell from the responses I've gotten from OL, the new product does NOT address one of the main modes of action of the product it's replacing--simple. Further, why discontinue a solid ingredient (Robuvit), why not keep it in this new Origin "reboot".

    Having said that, I'll simply wait and see what the write-up on this product indicates and go from there.

    Crowbar
    Well, maybe I'm wrong, but I thought Ep1logue is a reboot of Ep1c Unleashed and K1ngSlayer, which we have no info yet, will be the reboot of Or1gin

  13. Quote Originally Posted by machinehead View Post
    Just quote my post to see how

    Any info on Velositol? This one is new tô me...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by macwad View Post
    Well, maybe I'm wrong, but I thought Ep1logue is a reboot of Ep1c Unleashed and K1ngSlayer, which we have no info yet, will be the reboot of Or1gin
    Wait a minute.....does @crowbar46 think Ep1logue is a reboot of Or1gin??

  15. Quote Originally Posted by macwad View Post
    Any info on Velositol? This one is new tô me...
    Yes! https://jissn.biomedcentral.com/arti...970-017-0163-1

    The primary finding of the present study is that despite similar changes in plasma EAA responses, adding a novel amylopectin/chromium-containing complex to a suboptimal dose of whey protein magnified the increase in MPS from protein intake and resistance exercise (assessed four hours post-ingestion).

    ...

    Of note, the MPS response with WPACr was approximately two times greater than the response seen in the whey protein only condition

    ...

    In conclusion, this study demonstrates that the addition of the amylopectin/chromium-containing complex to a suboptimal dose of whey protein [12] improves the muscle anabolism response to acute resistance exercise beyond that of the protein dose alone in young, healthy subjects..
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

  16. That Swanson robuvit product/dosing is a rip compared to or1gin.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Easier to discuss when the whole formula is out mate, can't go into specifics yet
    Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    However, there is NO indication that the new Origin "reboot" will even address ribosomal biogensis. In fact, by OL silence concerning this pathway, I take it to mean that ribosomal biogenesis will not even be addressed--of course I could be wrong, but I've asked enough times now if the new product will address ribosomal biogensis to infer from their silence that it will not.

    No problem, I'll simply stock up on Origin and when I run out go to a standalone Robuvit supplement. I may, or may not, add this new OL supplement, since it doesn't seem to address what I'm looking for specifically from Robuvit. I mean there has to be point when you quit just piling on more and more supplements, right?!

    Crowbar
    The silence is due to the formula not being released yet. Once it is released, we will revisit your question. We have two promising releases on the horizon.
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by machinehead View Post
    Just quote my post to see how

    Seems like this is getting overshadowed by the other releases, but this looks great. Well done guys.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    Seems like this is getting overshadowed by the other releases, but this looks great. Well done guys.
    lol of course it's gonna get over shadowed

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    Seems like this is getting overshadowed by the other releases, but this looks great. Well done guys.
    Nothing about it really stands out to me, I've seen the VitaCherry used in other products already I believe. It's just one ingredient I don't know, but who decided to release this before Tr1umph 😕

    Basically everyone goes on about tr1umph, so I personally was expecting more from Endur3.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Nothing about it really stands out to me, I've seen the VitaCherry used in other products already I believe. It's just one ingredient I don't know, but who decided to release this before Tr1umph
    Velositol? See my post above, should be a good addition to the formula. It's not as flashy a profile as some of our other products, but it should appeal to the bro crowd who wants tasty BCAAs, while still bringing a new ingredient that appeals to the more educated forum guys who want something a little more interesting.

    That said, I think most people here know that Tr1umph is the upcoming release that I'm personally most excited about. Ep1logue is a really close second though.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Nothing about it really stands out to me, I've seen the VitaCherry used in other products already I believe. It's just one ingredient I don't know, but who decided to release this before Tr1umph 

    Basically everyone goes on about tr1umph, so I personally was expecting more from Endur3.
    I have nothing to do with deciding the release schedule but I can guarantee the order of the schedule isn't based solely on popularity/demand. Logistics and manufacturing would be a big factor. Also, a BCAA product would likely require less R&D, making it quicker to get it to the market. I'm dying for the Tr1umph reboot as well.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

  23. Why would they release endure before triumph?
    Because it's a staple and they have been without an amino acid/intra workout product for over a year.
    Triumph, not so much.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by macwad View Post
    Any info on Velositol? This one is new tô me...
    "Just a single dose of Velositol added to protein isclinically shown to increase MPS significantly more than protein alone. This is key for improving lean body mass and faster muscle recovery.'

    https://velositol.com/boost-your-power/

    Cool stuff

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Danus View Post
    Why would they release endure before triumph?
    Because it's a staple and they have been without an amino acid/intra workout product for over a year.
    Triumph, not so much.
    BCAAs are a staple? 😂 😂 😂

    You can find Endur3 at various retailers, it's still available. Tr1umph as-well but due to its weight it makes it unaffordable to buy from Australia. I was told the upgrade would be lighter, and easier to ship. I'm unsure if that's still the case tho.

    Tr1umph is a staple, and far more popular than Endur3. Please show me posts where people are asking for Endur3? Check various OL threads for the last 30 days and there is probably 30-40 requests for tr1umph over maybe a couple for Endur3. Enough said.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Olympus Labs Product Request Thread
    By Olympus Labs in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 2987
    Last Post: 05-21-2018, 05:05 PM
  2. Olympus Labs Longjack 100 thread
    By mcc23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 02-11-2016, 04:26 PM
  3. Olympus Labs Insider
    By CJ_Xfit89 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 05-26-2015, 02:53 PM
  4. Olympus Labs Insider
    By CJ_Xfit89 in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-15-2015, 07:54 PM
  5. Should i add olympus labs ostatine, Stack inside!?
    By Tabascoonall in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-15-2014, 05:16 PM
Log in
Log in