Olympus Labs - Insider OverLoad Thread

Page 269 of 376 First ... 267268269270271 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by hamdysayed View Post
    that's actually a good idea to get ppl more hyped up .
    but u gotta be willing to accept to take non revealed formula lolll and gotta have heavy stim tolerance
    Due to the deadline we are working with that's unfortunately not possible. However, perhaps RE1GN samples will be available in the future.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Those PHW bastards screwed me too.

Any chance OL can do a androsterone product?
    Not likely given we have Super-epi
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    Looking forward to your thoughts on it. I know you're usually a coffee guy.
    First scoop down the hatch. Lol what is this, red hots without the hot? I like the taste. 10 minutes in I felt a quick hit of something....

4. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    First scoop down the hatch. Lol what is this, red hots without the hot? I like the taste. 10 minutes in I felt a quick hit of something....
    Lol I kind of think of it as Fireball, I'm not sure how else to describe it.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    Whatever. Some people get pissed when it doesn't taste like god's gummi bears and unicorn farts. I just don't want it to taste BAD, like old Clout, or icariin powder. This tastes good, so I'm happy. I was falling asleep earlier, and had some brain fog; I feel pretty perky and clear right now. If I don't get some weird headache or other effects later, I'll be really pleased.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Whatever. Some people get pissed when it doesn't taste like god's gummi bears and unicorn farts. I just don't want it to taste BAD, like old Clout, or icariin powder. This tastes good, so I'm happy. I was falling asleep earlier, and had some brain fog; I feel pretty perky and clear right now. If I don't get some weird headache or other effects later, I'll be really pleased.
    As long as it is not like Dust Extreme Sour Gummy Bear I'll be Fine.

I have been using only 120-170ml of water ice cold with my bloodshr3d raw and find it mixes better, i am going to to back down to 1.5 scoops am fasted and 1.5 scoops pm pre workout, rather than the 2 am and 2 pm. the high dose of alpha yohimbine has been making me nauseous when combined with the extra caffeine i get, around 400-600 mg in my AM coffee a couple of times per week and then when used with Mesomorph on my Mon and Fri Leg Days.

7. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    This would make an ep1c flavour for some Bloodshr3d or Re1gn.
    Name:  atomic_fireblast.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  162.4 KB

8. That's a lot of caffeine.

9. How is Reign in the stim energy department? Wasn't a huge fan of Conquer or Ignite.

10. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    How is Reign in the stim energy department? Wasn't a huge fan of Conquer or Ignite.
    Why not? Did you think it was too light or too heavy on stims?

11. Maybe im just really stim tolerant or maybe it was an off day, but 2 fat scoops of conquer unleashed didnt do much for me at all in the focus or energy department... Had to try it on the BOGO. think ill be giving the rest to my GF.

HIGH hopes for re1gn still!!!

12. Conquer didn't do anything for me either. Neither did Ignite, which is why I'd love to try samples before buying. Took a chance on Conquer and ignite, both are sitting in my closet. Not strong at all.

13. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Why not? Did you think it was too light or too heavy on stims?
    Too light on stims. I'm using inspired nutraceuticals Dvst8, which is fantastic. I lift 5am fasted, need something strong.

14. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Too light on stims. I'm using inspired nutraceuticals Dvst8, which is fantastic. I lift 5am fasted, need something strong.
    RE1GN will hit harder...

You can also get Conquer DMHA in Europe...DVST8 has DMHA

15. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    RE1GN will hit harder...

You can also get Conquer DMHA in Europe...DVST8 has DMHA
    DMHA is fantastic. Curious, is it just something that you guys don't want to use? I thought it was the J Regia extract but for whatever reason, ignite and Conquer don't feel remotely the same as Dvst8 in terms of focus.

16. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    As long as it is not like Dust Extreme Sour Gummy Bear I'll be Fine.

I have been using only 120-170ml of water ice cold with my bloodshr3d raw and find it mixes better, i am going to to back down to 1.5 scoops am fasted and 1.5 scoops pm pre workout, rather than the 2 am and 2 pm. the high dose of alpha yohimbine has been making me nauseous when combined with the extra caffeine i get, around 400-600 mg in my AM coffee a couple of times per week and then when used with Mesomorph on my Mon and Fri Leg Days.
    It is cause of the small yet deep scoop which causes the BS to clump when your drop it into liquid. I've been adding to scoops of BS into a zip lock bag with 2 scoops of Stim free Conqu3r, when you drop that into liquid later on it mixes really easily and well
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

17. EP1C UNLEASHED is BACK????

I got some last night

18. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    I'm liking that and am sure it will be a hot seller
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS

19. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    I know you would...you have a hard on for Vaso6
    I have a hard on for Vaso6 as well. Now I wait for the hard on I'm going to get from it lol
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS

20. Quote Originally Posted by jackburton View Post
    Ok OL hooked me up just fine. Hats off for the fast service fixing it.
    I apologize for coming off strong, for the keyboard critics.
    I don't have a money tree, and PHW hit me for around $150 about three months ago. So I'm a little jumpy now.
    Love the OL products tho, Testify and KB are straight legit.
    I've been around here for quite awhile...I've seen OL grow from a egg into an eagle-they know the importance of keeping the customer happy and giving them what they want...

OL is a very reputable company with top notch people!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Those PHW bastards screwed me too.

Any chance OL can do a androsterone product?
    I dont understand how PHW is still taking peoples money!! Just google their reviews... Stealing from every one left and right. I was victim to their ways 2 weeks ago but Mike from PricePlow was able to work his magic and get my refund pushed through somehow so i eventually got my money from PHW but shame on whoever is behind that scam!!!

Olympus labs FTW

22. Why was epic oral caps discontinued? Is there a replacement coming?
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

23. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Why was epic oral caps discontinued? Is there a replacement coming?
    Yup

24. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Yup
    Ok well I just went from sad to happy. But I was also informed the transdermal is remaining which is interesting. But i prefer caps myself. Any eta? I'm pretty much OUT of caps... got half a bottle left. Been on like two years lol. Love that stuff!
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

25. Is Re1gn still on track for 1st June release? That's technically next week right?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Olympus Labs Product Request Thread
    By Olympus Labs in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 2894
    Last Post: 10-29-2017, 09:09 PM
  2. Olympus Labs Longjack 100 thread
    By mcc23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 02-11-2016, 05:26 PM
  3. Olympus Labs Insider
    By CJ_Xfit89 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 05-26-2015, 03:53 PM
  4. Olympus Labs Insider
    By CJ_Xfit89 in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-15-2015, 08:54 PM
  5. Should i add olympus labs ostatine, Stack inside!?
    By Tabascoonall in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-15-2014, 06:16 PM