Olympus Labs - Insider OverLoad Thread

Page 2 of 290 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Olympus Labs - Insider OverLoad Thread


    Quote Originally Posted by bigrobbierob View Post
    Doe OL send confirmation emails when you sign up? I signed up a week ago on one of my emails and just a bit ago on another address, I even checked my junk. I've never got anything.
    Nope...

    Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Yes, afaik you don't get a confirmation email. If you don't get the insider Friday hit me up
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com


  2. So triumph is definitely coming out before xmas??
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by kpeaceoutbye View Post
    So triumph is definitely coming out before xmas??
    We are pulling out all the stops to make it a reality.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  4. Wait, what is the new PA product? I just searched tr1umph and it's already a product out now for sale??? I am confused

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kpeaceoutbye View Post
    Wait, what is the new PA product? I just searched tr1umph and it's already a product out now for sale??? I am confused
    Str3ngth Unleashed as they have mentioned in this thread already. The old Tr1umph is a designer steroid and is discontinued; the upcoming version is a comprehensive ergogenic product, as they have stated already in this thread
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Is it Laxo or Tr1umph! Hopefully Tr1umph. Tired of eating SL granules
    Same here! Excited to see
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    Same here! Excited to see
    From what I hear Tr1umph tastes great
    Orange Creamiscle anyone????
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    From what I hear Tr1umph tastes great
    Orange Creamiscle anyone????
    You're kidding. Ugh fcuk yes.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    From what I hear Tr1umph tastes great
    Orange Creamiscle anyone????
    I love orange flavors. Thank you OL. Get it out on Dec 18 so I can line it up with my next training cycle please!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    I love orange flavors. Thank you OL. Get it out on Dec 18 so I can line it up with my next training cycle please!
    Same here, that flavor sounds awesome
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by K_pem View Post
    Sounds like Tr1umph might be added to my PCT of my LGD run!

    Here's a question, can you tell us how/when tr1umph should be dosed?
    The thing about Tr1umph is that it's very versatile. It is meant as an anabolic powder that can put your body in an anabolic state at any time.

    However, there will be additional benefit dosing around your workouts (pre, post, or intra).
    Olympus Labs Representative
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    BOXER30 TO SAVE 30% OFF OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS

  12. Quote Originally Posted by kboxer7 View Post
    The thing about Tr1umph is that it's very versatile. It is meant as an anabolic powder that can put your body in an anabolic state at any time.

    However, there will be additional benefit dosing around your workouts (pre, post, or intra).
    Well that kinda helps... Lol
  13. Olympus Labs - Insider OverLoad Thread


    Quote Originally Posted by K_pem View Post
    Well that kinda helps... Lol
    I know I know lol.

    My personal preference would be pre and/or post workout.

    If I don't have an intra like BCAAs, then I might do Intra + post so I'm not too "full" from this + my pre before I work out.
    Olympus Labs Representative
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    BOXER30 TO SAVE 30% OFF OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS

  14. Flavor sounds like a win

  15. SUBD!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by kboxer7 View Post
    I know I know lol.

    My personal preference would be pre and/or post workout.

    If I don't have an intra like BCAAs, then I might do Intra + post so I'm not too "full" from this + my pre before I work out.

    Hmm interesting...
    Are you willing to disclose how many grams per serving the product will be?

  17. Interesting to hear that Tr1umph is a powder. The fats included should make for a shake with really nice consistency.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by LLN View Post
    Interesting to hear that Tr1umph is a powder. The fats included should make for a shake with really nice consistency.
    If it's orange flavored though, it might make for some interesting protein shake flavors.
  19. Olympus Labs - Insider OverLoad Thread


    Quote Originally Posted by K_pem View Post
    Hmm interesting...
    Are you willing to disclose how many grams per serving the product will be?
    We just set up a product tease with Stack3d that should hit the net in a day or so with more details.

    For now, let's just say it's around 25g.
    Olympus Labs Representative
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    BOXER30 TO SAVE 30% OFF OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS

  20. Olympus Labs with more great products!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

  21. in for this

  22. Is trumph gonna replace vitality?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by josun View Post
    Is trumph gonna replace vitality?
    Hm. Good question. But SL doesn't have PS.
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by josun View Post
    Is trumph gonna replace vitality?
    Vitality is being discontinued so yes.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Vitality is being discontinued so yes.
    Please tell me there won't be creatine in triumph lol.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Olympus Labs Product Request Thread
    By Olympus Labs in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 2523
    Last Post: 07-19-2017, 06:00 PM
  2. Olympus Labs Longjack 100 thread
    By mcc23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 02-11-2016, 04:26 PM
  3. Olympus Labs Insider
    By CJ_Xfit89 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 05-26-2015, 02:53 PM
  4. Olympus Labs Insider
    By CJ_Xfit89 in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-15-2015, 07:54 PM
  5. Should i add olympus labs ostatine, Stack inside!?
    By Tabascoonall in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-15-2014, 05:16 PM
Log in
Log in