Gakic??

jaylongjohn

Awards
Just got a bottle of muscletech's SX7 Gakic and was wondering if it's any good. I'm starting to do longer cardio sessions 1hr-1.5hr running and I do heavy lifting as well. I heard its good for both of them. But I need more help in the cardio department rather than weight lifting. So has anyone tried it and had any success?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Lol there is a sup I haven't heard of in a while. Isn't it just glutamine?

jaylongjohn

Awards
Naw this is the newer one. It's prop blend glycine, l arginine hcl, ketoisocaproate calcium 10.2g and .5g terminalia bark extract.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
A serious blast from the past! I remember the serving being some ridiculous amount of giant pills

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took Gakic back when it was a powder(omfg...the taste). I found some enhanced endurance from it, and really enjoyed the effects.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I remember when this stuff first came out this and that Anabolic Halo (the one that froze your gainzzz)

Man those were the days.

Tmac29

Awards
Currently using a bottle myself.

Use it during big movement days, Deads and Squats.

jaylongjohn

Awards
BRUstrong yeah it's a ridic amount of pills it's like 8 horse pills

Tmac29

Awards
Good increases in power output in regards to it takes a shorter amount of time for me to recover between sets.

Since I've started using it, the only thing that has changed is I have increased my rep range. I've haven't slowed in strength progression on the movements, and while I would usually get a bit more gassed after doing 12 reps of Deads, I find myself recouping a bit quicker.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took Gakic back when it was a powder(omfg...the taste). I found some enhanced endurance from it, and really enjoyed the effects.
I think that was like 2006-2008.. I remember having samples but they were pills.