Protien Powder

Jay0536

Awards
Right now I buy protien from Sams club if I can use their name. It's 37 dollars for a five pound bag is there a better place to order it? Thanks for the help.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Optimum nutrition gold standard. Double Rich Chocolate flavor. $55 ish. But fitness deals email has it on deals atleadt monthly... Compare how much protein you get per serving to your SAMs club stuff.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Myprotein.
$16-26 dollars for 40 servings. Probably 35-45 for 83 servings.

Flavors are light and mild for the most part. Double chocolate is solid though. There's a thread about their flavors. 20g protein per 25g scoop. Solid, cheap, effective. Much better value than any other protein out there right now.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right now I buy protien from Sams club if I can use their name. It's 37 dollars for a five pound bag is there a better place to order it? Thanks for the help.
What's the brand protein you buy? Can you post a pic with the front label and back ingredient panel? There's a chance it could be pretty bad whey (as in spiked).

Jay0536

Awards
I don't have the bag I dump it into two containers one for work and one for home. I believe it's muscle tech.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
MuscleFeast has great deals on protein a couple times a month. I recently grabbed 5lbs of their 100% whey (basically the same as ON Gold Standard) for $35. Right now its on sale for $44. I haven't tried the vanilla but I really like the chocolate.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you looking for straight whey, a blend, casein? Is price the main concern, is flavor high on the important list?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea i'd say ON gold standard is good an cheap, pes select is quality, cor whey is another good one by cellucor as well.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
iForce Protean Blueberry Muffin. I can't stop drinking this stuff as well as using it in my morning oats.

Jay0536

Awards
I guess just strait whey. Just the best bang for the buck and quality is always important.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
iForce Protean Blueberry Muffin. I can't stop drinking this stuff as well as using it in my morning oats.
Mmmm Smurf Blood!!!

Stuff is the bomb dot com yo

Tmac29

Awards
Myprotein passed a 3rd party test that was independently funded. So its legit.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mmmm Smurf Blood!!!

Stuff is the bomb dot com yo
Thanks for the love brother..stuff is goat in proats though!! Took the top spot from BSMOC imo

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess just strait whey. Just the best bang for the buck and quality is always important.
I would go with MyProtein as other have stated. I have not personally had it, but the prices are good and they always seem to have a deal going on. The flavors are a little dull from what I've read. They are good, just not powerful. But it seems like that would be your best bet.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is this brand of protein you are purchasing? I have never really been a fan of the proteins sold at stores like this.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If it is MuscleTech id be wary going forward. They have been known to falsify claims in the past

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Google rawdynamix. Get Milk Protein and Whey Concentrate and make your own blend. 'Double Shot' the flavoring. There's only four ingredients on the label. Great quality for around the "magical" $10/Lb.