super dmz 2.0

tysons93

Awards
Do i need clomid or nolva for pct if I run a 4 week cycle of super dmz 2.0, it's mythylstenbolone and dimethazine. I see peoples comments saying it's not necessary and they just took things like eradicate estrogen blocker and cycle support supps

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
im currently running super dmz 3.0 i have for pct ad3 pct and apex male test booster along with nolva gonna run at 20/20/10/10 u deffinetly need some nolva or clomi or dont even run the cycle!

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Come on man, post this in the anabolics

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do i need clomid or nolva for pct if I run a 4 week cycle of super dmz 2.0, it's mythylstenbolone and dimethazine. I see peoples comments saying it's not necessary and they just took things like eradicate estrogen blocker and cycle support supps
Who would advocate for no serm after 2 methyls? What's your cycle experience? And please God don't say this is your first cycle. No serm, no cycle.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep you'll definitely need a serm and get some good on cycle support as well.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will get more help in the PCT section of the Anabolics forum. But yes, you must use a SERM for DMZ 2

dustter

dustter

Awards
Move thread...

Anyways Rebirth by BLR is OTC SERM, has never failed for anyone so far according reviews and logs. But, the fact that you just asked if you need a PCT after PH run is just dumb.