Questions about D Aspartic Acid

ayounglifter

Awards
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone who had taken DAA could offer some insight into how effective the supplement is and how to dose. There seems to be conflicting information on whether it should be 3g or 6g and whether or not to cycle. Also let me know if you had any sides such as gyno or high estrogen. I personally have low test and hypothyroidism and I hear DAA helps those with low test get to average levels and I am currently taking about 15mcg of t3.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone who had taken DAA could offer some insight into how effective the supplement is and how to dose. There seems to be conflicting information on whether it should be 3g or 6g and whether or not to cycle. Also let me know if you had any sides such as gyno or high estrogen. I personally have low test and hypothyroidism and I hear DAA helps those with low test get to average levels and I am currently taking about 15mcg of t3.
No need to go higher than 3g of DAA. Also no reason to run it longer than 45 days.

I've heard there's some new forms of DAA that are more effective... Somebody who knows more about that probably will chime in.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
How low is low? In the two human studies showing increases, they got anywhere from a 15%-60% highly variable increase in (they use the word "infertile men"). Nothing in athletes. Say you are 200ng/dl - 15% is a 30ng/dl increase, 60% is 120ng/dl. There was negative feedback in the athletes:

One study has been conducted in athletes given D-aspartic acid supplementation at a dose of 3g daily for 28 days, and there was a failure to increase testosterone concentrations when measured at 28 days.[32] This study noted a statistically significant induction of serum D-aspartate oxidase (DAO) which degrades D-aspartate[52] to a near doubling;[32] this suggests a possible form of negative feedback, and aromatase (may also be induced by D-aspartic acid[24]) was not thought to contribute due to estrogen being unchanged.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How low is low? In the two human studies showing increases, they got anywhere from a 15%-60% highly variable increase in (they use the word "infertile men"). Nothing in athletes. Say you are 200ng/dl - 15% is a 30ng/dl increase, 60% is 120ng/dl. There was negative feedback in the athletes:
Agreed and I really dont understand why people dont just buy TA

ayounglifter

Awards
what TA? and low as in mid 90s when the range is from 300-1000

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How young is a "younglifter"?. A young lifter shouldn't need this. If a young lifter has low testosterone, than a young lifter should go to the family doctor, or have mom call, depending on how young this young lifter is. I mean if he is only 14 years or something, that is pretty young. Still no young lifter should have low testosterone, unless there is some kind of medical problem. In which case, this young lifter really should spend less time on internet message boards and more time with his doctor.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
How young is a "younglifter"?. A young lifter shouldn't need this. If a young lifter has low testosterone, than a young lifter should go to the family doctor, or have mom call, depending on how young this young lifter is. I mean if he is only 14 years or something, that is pretty young. Still no young lifter should have low testosterone, unless there is some kind of medical problem. In which case, this young lifter really should spend less time on internet message boards and more time with his doctor.
Lol his t3 dosage is below maintenance too. 25mcg is typically baseline for the average person.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I'd rather blast HCG than spend money on natty test boosters. I think T-Bone would agree.

ayounglifter

Awards
im 22. but my doc would only give me androgel and from my research it seems like it is ineffective and would also shut down my bodys measly production of naturak test

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No silly plant at all.
I do agree on your post below. If he isn14 years old with Low T, then he need to seek a doctor.
Ya Trib A (im assuming that is what you were talking about?) has show in studies significantly boost test.

ayounglifter

Awards
Ya Trib A (im assuming that is what you were talking about?) has show in studies significantly boost test.
i guess ill go research trib a then

edit: nvm. the guy says its something else

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i guess ill go research trib a then

edit: nvm. the guy says its something else
You need:
-to go to an endo to find out WHY you have low T.
Is it due to some illness?
Is it due to earlier PH/steroid runs?
++++

So, please be smart and visit a doctor

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im 22. but my doc would only give me androgel and from my research it seems like it is ineffective and would also shut down my bodys measly production of naturak test
So you know more than your doctor?. From your research it is ineffective?. I guess you should inform the drug companies. I think AbbVie manufactures it. Not sure. They have a "contact us" link on their site. I'm sure they would like to hear about your extensive research proving conclusively that it is ineffective.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need:
-to go to an endo to find out WHY you have low T.
Is it due to some illness?
Is it due to earlier PH/steroid runs?
++++

So, please be smart and visit a doctor
No. He knows more than a doctor. When will you learn Danes!!!!???!!!!!!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No. He knows more than a doctor. When will you learn Danes!!!!???!!!!!!!
Ah my bad. Sorry.

Well, next time I need to see a doc, I will definitely send a PM to ayounglifter

ayounglifter

Awards
Ah my bad. Sorry.

Well, next time I need to see a doc, I will definitely send a PM to ayounglifter
i love how ppl in forums love to jump to conclusions. my doctor was actually the one who told me that. she says she'd only give me a very low dose and the consequence would be the shutting down of my natural production. she told me i was young and wanted to wait before getting me on real treatment. maybe i should get a new doctor, as it took me four years to finally get t3 prescribed

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i love how ppl in forums love to jump to conclusions. my doctor was actually the one who told me that. she says she'd only give me a very low dose and the consequence would be the shutting down of my natural production. she told me i was young and wanted to wait before getting me on real treatment. maybe i should get a new doctor, as it took me four years to finally get t3 prescribed
I really hope you get better but I really recommend to find a new Endo.
Did they tried to find why your hormones are low?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was talking about Tongkat Ali :)
Ah i see. Ya tongkat Ali is great stuff from both studies and user feedback.

Danes what is your opinion on trib A then? I have seen virtually no user feedback but the studies on it make it look fantastic.

If you were to make a complete and full test boosting stack and money wasn't an issue what would it be?

Also Danes have you considered making your own informational threads? Kinda like coopers corner but with you instead. You could call it something like Facts About (insert whatever supplement here) with Uncle Danes? I know i would enjoy that. I have learned a ton from you and would enjoy reading your in depth write ups.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
All exogenous hormones will shut down natural production. You really, really, really need to find a good endocrinologist if you are 22 and have a Total T Level in the 90's. You are wasting time and money trying to find a plant or amino acid to "fix" that problem. I mean shyte, have someone check for a Benign Pituitary Adenoma - that's a pretty common cause of low T in people that should otherwise be sky-high. And Clomid Therapy would be a better start than Androgel I would think, but none of us are doctors! :) Find a good one.

ayounglifter

Awards
I really hope you get better but I really recommend to find a new Endo.
Did they tried to find why your hormones are low?
well they never tried to figure out why its so low. they told me to ust wait and retest. the last time i tested it was about low 200s which is almost normal so they said this test might have been a fluctuation or something which is why they were against giving me treatment. i will find an endo though

ayounglifter

Awards
All exogenous hormones will shut down natural production. You really, really, really need to find a good endocrinologist if you are 22 and have a Total T Level in the 90's. You are wasting time and money trying to find a plant or amino acid to "fix" that problem. I mean shyte, have someone check for a Benign Pituitary Adenoma - that's a pretty common cause of low T in people that should otherwise be sky-high. And Clomid Therapy would be a better start than Androgel I would think, but none of us are doctors! :) Find a good one.
thanks for the advice. ill look for a new endo now

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah i see. Ya tongkat Ali is great stuff from both studies and user feedback.

Danes what is your opinion on trib A then? I have seen virtually no user feedback but the studies on it make it look fantastic.

If you were to make a complete and full test boosting stack and money wasn't an issue what would it be?

Also Danes have you considered making your own informational threads? Kinda like coopers corner but with you instead. You could call it something like Facts About (insert whatever supplement here) with Uncle Danes? I know i would enjoy that. I have learned a ton from you and would enjoy reading your in depth write ups.
Thank you! You just gave me a brilliant idea about my own thread.
"Uncle Danes Sluty Corner"
If I could pick just ONE ingredient for T boosting properties, it would definitely be TA without any doubt.
Tribulus Alatus is definitely a interesting compound because it provides more steroidal saponins than tribulus terrestris. But I am not sure how much % of protodioscin is found in Tribulus A..

I am working on a ingredient which boost T production and its very anabolic too. I am sorry, but I cant mention it here and not at the moment. :)

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you! You just gave me a brilliant idea about my own thread.
"Uncle Danes Sluty Corner"
If I could pick just ONE ingredient for T boosting properties, it would definitely be TA without any doubt.
Tribulus Alatus is definitely a interesting compound because it provides more steridal saponins than tribulus terrestris. But I am not sure how much % of protodioscin is found in Tribulus A..

I am working on a ingredient which boost T production and its very anabolic too. I am sorry, but I cant mention it here and not at the moment. :)
Thanks. Also i love you thread name, it is definitely better then mine. Also geez how many projects do you have going on right now? How is your ecdy project coming?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should know since you've run one cycle cycle of "Vitamin X" in your entire short teenage life.
Ya i think bananagains is nothing but a troll either that or he is really really stupid.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. Also i love you thread name, it is definitely better then mine. Also geez how many projects do you have going on right now? How is your ecdy project coming?
It is just a hobby which I really like. But from january I will spend more time on music production. Gonna work together with an Estonian Trance artist (Cold Rush).

I am still waiting on some answers.
Some scientists are not responding to my emails. That is rude lol.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is just a hobby which I really like. But from january I will spend more time on music production. Gonna work together with an Estonian Trance artist (Cold Rush).

I am still waiting on some answers.
Some scientists are not responding to my emails. That is rude lol.
Man that is awesome!! Best of wishes with them damn scientists. Also did you ever end up doing your run with 'Most Wanted' at 6-8 caps like you were talking about doing? If so how was it?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man that is awesome!! Best of wishes with them damn scientists. Also did you ever end up doing your run with 'Most Wanted' at 6-8 caps like you were talking about doing? If so how was it?
Thank you for kind words!
I will be honest with you. I ordered 6 bottles of Most wanted thru a TGB rep and he fooled me. First, I sent him 350$. (300 for bottles and 50$ for shipping to norway).
Then he said he needed more money for the shipping from TGB and to his house. So I sent more money. Then he said his ex took all his money and left him. Then I sent 50$ more and the rest is a annoying story...
He said couple of times "I will send it. You have my word on it". Now, he does not reply to my emails.
I really want to find him and shake the money out of him (450$).
I am more angry because he fooled me than the loss of money.its matter of principle

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for kind words!
I will be honest with you. I ordered 6 bottles of Most wanted thru a TGB rep and he fooled me. First, I sent him 350$. (300 for bottles and 50$ for shipping to norway).
Then he said he needed more money for the shipping from TGB and to his house. So I sent more money. Then he said his ex took all his money and left him. Then I sent 50$ more and the rest is a annoying story...
He said couple of times "I will send it. You have my word on it". Now, he does not reply to my emails.
I really want to find him and shake the money out of him (450$).
I am more angry because he fooled me than the loss of money.its matter of principle
Wow that really sucks, i never had any issues with tgb myself though; so maybe it was just a terrible person that happened to get a rep position?. I hate dishonest people so much! There is a ton of people like that in the market and that is why when i find companies that aren't and make/sell good products, i only use them from there on out.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shut up troll!!!!
We get that, you weren't serious in this situation. However the OP might not. As well you do post shyt like that a lot and haven't once posted anything intelligent.

ayounglifter

Awards
so quick update in case anyone is interested. saw another doctor and this time blood test had t levels just shy of 200 which means its almost within normal lower bound range. new doctor said last blood test was low due to alcohol probably, as some other numbers related to liver was bad too. also tried daa and it seems to work, acne going crazy again. i feel like a teenager again