Cannibal Ferox and High Volume

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
So my buddy just got some HV and is begging me to try it (actually pretty interested), is it gtg with Cannibal Ferox (my current pre)???
image.jpg

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is the Orchilean version?

Yeah, you will be fine.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those should stack fine together

ForceOfNature

Awards
I loved the original. Insane energy and focus. Super smooth, too.
I am one very undecisive motherfc*ker. I can either get 2 5lbs tubs of syntha 6 and 2 tubs of E.S.P or one 55 serving of select and 2 pre workouts out of these:
HyperMax xt
Mesomorph with free creatine mono
High volume
Conqu3r unleashed
Sp250
Both orders come to about the same price but I think the smarter one would be the first. 10lbs of protein and 2 tubs of E.S.P which I'm dying to try but then again, all those other pre's and select I'm very impatient for too. I'm so conflicted!!!
I heard some people say that the big scoop of E.S.P is similar to Adderall. Help me decide!!

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
I actually have the newest version. I'm pretty sure this is the right formula. I love it. One scoop does me as I've become a little stim sensitive over the years

Some good foking workouts are to come then brahs

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never used Mesomorph or DMAA so I vote Ferox or CU. Ferox is more energy and nootropic. CU is more performance. Both are great and will put you on another level in the gym. Ferox tastes 100000x better though lol

Get your protein off myprotein. Great profile, way cheaper, light mild taste. Double chocolate tastes awesome though.

ForceOfNature

Awards
I'm actually getting the syntha 6 for cheap. The select I believe is about $54 but E.S.P is discontinued so I really want to try out before it goes up to $100 for a tub. It's buy one get one free and I'm probably gonna only need 2 small scoops so that's 60 servings per tub which is amazing value but the hypermax xt and Mesomorph are screaming my name. I'm curious, is mesomorph still being produced?