Good bulking stack (Not Abe + Ara)

Zariph

Awards
Hey, could some1 recommend me some good bulking supps?

Not Abe and ArA since I just finished a lovely cycle with those 2,...

Also for my next ABE run, would adding myosynergy elite be too much forskolin - since both abe and myosynergy contains forskolin

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Soy lecithin plus epi huge pumps tons of endurance at a caloric surplus you'll kill it.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Evomuse BMP
Evomuse Myosynergy Elite
Evomuse Testruction
Myokem Magnitropin or Olympus labs Ep1c Unleashed
F95 would be also good addition,if you can handle additional 50mg of Forskolin

Zariph

Awards
Evomuse BMP
Evomuse Myosynergy Elite
Evomuse Testruction
Myokem Magnitropin or Olympus labs Ep1c Unleashed
F95 would be also good addition,if you can handle additional 50mg of Forskolin
what exaactly is the meaning of BMP? look a bit into it,... also Im not running any forskolin either since Im on my 4 week break, Iøve heard you need to do 12 weeks on 4 weeks off

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi-plex or ep1c unleashed & PA. Also had some good results with a split dose of UR spray and pump spray. you need multiple bottles and an 8 week run to really see effects c

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Also for my next ABE run, would adding myosynergy elite be too much forskolin - since both abe and myosynergy contains forskolin
You could try Epicatechin supplements. Follidrone, Epiplex, Ep1c Unleashed to name a few. Evomuse BMP is also good. I am recommending these only because they do not have Forskolin in them (to give you a break). Myokem Magnitropin is good but it has Paedaria Foetida, which seems to have a simular MOA to Anacyclus (from what I have read).

Zariph

Awards
thx guys ;) Also thought of running EPI....SL is a stable btw so im already running that

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Fearn's SL (source of PA)
Evomuse BMP
Evomuse Myosynergy Elite
USP Ultimate-T (test booster + appetite booster)

^ great bulking stack

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Personally I think you could throw anafuse on a bulking stack as well. For me its mainly just changing my diet and sometimes my supps don't even change.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
best bulking stack? lecithin is not really a supp, but i say lecithin, end of story. cheapest and most effective.

i suggest you just increase fat intake and modify your other diet macros accordingly. best bulking stack ive used...

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alphamax would be a great option, should be able to add weight with minimal to no fat gain, it works well as a recomper but bulking will really come down to your caloric intake!

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Because one day half of noobs who hop on here will realize that there is very little "supplements" that aid in real muscle building besides hormonal products. Now fat loss is a different story but those 5lbs you put on from ara or epi could have been had without that supplement guys lol you just think it's the reason you put on any weight.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

If you have your staples covered with something like Ergonine and you already take SL then I'd look into some of Evomuse's stuff or a straight epi product.

I don't even know why people post like this in a supplement forum. Lol....
Too cool for school.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because one day half of noobs who hop on here will realize that there is very little "supplements" that aid in real muscle building besides hormonal products. Now fat loss is a different story but those 5lbs you put on from ara or epi could have been had without that supplement guys lol you just think it's the reason you put on any weight.
I think people get a little crazy with stacks (I used to as well), but some of them can either help directly/indirectly. (if you get more work capacity using epicatechin for example, you can build more muscle via more volume, etc.)

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
More volume will actually break down muscles if you don't put food first. Food food food, then supplements. I went from 150-200 in a little under 3 years from just protein and creatine supplements and of course FOOD.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More volume will actually break down muscles if you don't put food first. Food food food, then supplements. I went from 150-200 in a little under 3 years from just protein and creatine supplements and of course FOOD.
Diet is definitely the most important. There's no disagreement here....

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would definitely go with AlphaMax and some type of (-)epi product. AlphaMax will help create lean mass and when I ran (-)epi, I had nice strength gains. The two together would be great. The F95 and Arimistane in AlphaMax help with lean mass, minimizing fat and help create a nice, dry look.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BMP + MyoE + Soy lecithin/OL Tr1Umph when it comes out.

Will be all you need

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Depends on how you respond to Forskolin and the dose being used. If no issues, perfectly fine to stack.

As for your question on a stack to consider, MyoSynergy Elite + Magnitropin would be a solid stack, unless you wanted to hold off on the MyoSynergy to run with your next ABE run.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Phospatidic acid, because it works and you get to find your sweet spot easily and cheaply if you use lecithin.

Zariph

Awards
thing is i want to run abe asap, so i need 4 weeks off the forskolin, and then i rather do myo elite and abe instead of myo and magni

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BMP + Epic Unleashed will be awesome.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately when someone says I went from x weight to x weight in x amount of time just by eating a lot the weight gain probably included a lot of fat. Anyone can eat a lot and gain weight. That's easy.
Unless you eat with goals in mind and maintain a level of BF below 15% and look better than most of the guys at your gym in makes no sense to come on a supplement forum and tout the food is all you need rhetoric.
On the other hand maybe some guys just want to be big and don't care if they are 20% well eat all you want then. But again that's easy.
Just my opinion since it was brought up. I'm always open to being wrong

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
It's a good thing I've always cut down every spring to sub 10% BF
Never been fat in my life

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
It's a good thing I've always cut down every spring to sub 10% BF
Never been fat in my life
That's awesome. Like I said eating with goals in mind and I'm open to being wrong:) Nice work!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thing is i want to run abe asap, so i need 4 weeks off the forskolin, and then i rather do myo elite and abe instead of myo and magni
Just take your 4 week break, then hop on the ABE + MyoSynergy Elite combo.

jathan_howe

Awards
Anyone in here who's used BMP, what were your experiences? I've got two bottles whenever the post office gets it to me. It's said "out for delivery" for at least 3 days now and I went to pick it up today and they said it wasn't in the building :/

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
I don't even know why people post like this in a supplement forum. Lol....
To save people their hard earned money-

1. Sardines
2. Oysters
3. White button shrooms

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established

1. Sardines
2. Oysters
3. White button shrooms
If Chicken of The Sea ever becomes a site sponsor make sure you throw in a rep app.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

1. Sardines
2. Oysters
3. White button shrooms
I am not sure you are going to save money by bulking by way of oysters! Oysters are pretty damn expensive bruh