SlinMax and Alphamax/ABE

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys.. just stocked up during black Friday sales to finish my winter bulk. My main question was about berbrine and forskolin. I bought the new SlinMax hoping to try it out, but my next 2 stacks are ABE and then Alphamax which both have forskolin. What would be the best way to run these supps for the next few months of bulking?

2 bottles new ABE
2 bottles ARA
2 bottles Alphamax
2 Bottles SlinMax

I'll also be running PA throughout. Any goo suggestions? I would also be open to buying a few more things to add in if anything else would make a big difference. Thanks!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ABE is like a mini nutrient partitioner anyway. You don't want to run berberine and forskolin together.

You can add Alphamax if you want or save it for by itself. It'll definitely be useful with ArA and ABE, but it's not mandatory. ArA and ABE is highly recommended together.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And leave out slinmax correct? Bc of the berberine/forskolin issues?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
With the whole Beberine Forskolin issue you shoudl be fine as long as you seperate your doses by 2-4 hours, so if you take lets say Alphamax/ABE wait a couple hours before doing your SlinMax and it should be fine!

You could also simpy run Alphamax/ABE togeather for 8 weeks, then SlinMax/ARA togeather for 8 weeks which should produce some amazing fullness and vascularity when combined.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm lots of great options.. if this is going to be a part of pct for OL legend, what would be best?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm lots of great options.. if this is going to be a part of pct for OL legend, what would be best?
I would definitely run AlphaMax during PCT since it will help control estrogen and prolactin. I would start AlphaMax as soon as you go into PCT. I would also start the ArA as well. If you train 5 days a week, that will last you 10 weeks. If you train 4 days, about 12.5 weeks. I would start ABE 4 weeks into PCT. That way you get 100mg of F95, but then you're ABE run will last a little past your ArA and you'll be running the F95 for 12 weeks total. SlinMax you could introduce whenever you would like. Do not forget that AlphaMax should be ran in addition with a SERM during PCT. Here is the layout I would use:

PCT

Weeks 1-4

SERM
AlphaMax - 2 caps 2 times a day
ArA 1-1.5 grams

Weeks 4-8

AlphaMax - 2 caps 2 times a day
ABE
ArA 1-1.5 grams

Weeks 8-12

ABE
ArA 1-1.5 grams (You may or may not dose this all 4 weeks during this period. It depends on how many days out of the 50 you have left.)

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome i love that layout.. thank you so much.. and of course this is all in addition to clomid

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd personally either not dose Forskolin and Berberine together or dose much further apart than 2-4 hours. Something like 6+ hours.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I'm just going to save the slinmax for someday down the road when i can fit it in. Got it during performax labs sale for black friday.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I'm just going to save the slinmax for someday down the road when i can fit it in. Got it during performax labs sale for black friday.
Sounds good. Use it after your run if you want. SlinMax can be successful utilized during a bulk or cut.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome thanks guys.. and a side note, lgd has treated me extremely well and i would highly recommend it.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did 3 weeks at 4mg, then bumped to 8mg and am just about to hit the 8 week mark. I started at 212 or so and am sitting at 221-223 now with no real change in bf, still around 15%. I got slightly elevated bp when i bumped to 8mg but upped bp support and was fine. Now I'm getting slight lethargy the last week, really hits me around 2-3 oclock but nothing so bad that a little preworkout won't fix it. I have 4ad that i was planning on running if it got bad but i haven't needed it. Libido wise i feel like I'm 18 again, ready to go constantly which is a nice surprise haha. I'd definitely recommend this as a bulker, it really didn't do any recomp, just added straight mass and thickness all over.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
What the guys said above. I am expecting you will some a nice increase in strength as well as some increased vascularity on this stack and with diet/training/cardio in check you should lean out nicely

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 3
Supplements 1
Supplements 8
Supplements 11
Malbranque Supplements 3