Arimidex

renegadeguy

Awards
So I've been on super DMZ for about 4 goddamn weeks and I've only gained 4 pounds.... last cycle I gained nearly 18. the only difference was that I started this cycle with arimidex. i've read that ai's can actually stall gains. is this true? Anyone?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well some would argue that lowering estrogen during a cycle can not only interfere with gains, but strength as well. this is why "wet" compounds tend to increase strength so well. the wetness comes from the estrogen conversion from aromatase.

maybe your ish is bunk and the 4lbs is from that added calories you ate during your cycle??

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
i've heard many "stories" from AI's AND liver support inhibiting gains. personally when my body is at stake, theres things i wouldn't play with, my chest and my health are on the top of my list. if you think arimidex isthe cause then you gotta think long and hard about cutting them back, cutting the dose, the timing etc. if you have pharma AI's, which i always suggest getting, id cut my dose back a bit, before i move to a EOD dosing schedule.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No AI will effect gains that much. Your gains are weaker because every cycle you run, the effects are less and less.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this is true also. ^

the simple fact is the receptors get degraded a bit each time you play.

renegadeguy

Awards
yeah, i've heard of that too. didn't think it was true. looks like its time for me to get on the real ****

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I've been on super DMZ for about 4 goddamn weeks and I've only gained 4 pounds.... last cycle I gained nearly 18. the only difference was that I started this cycle with arimidex. i've read that ai's can actually stall gains. is this true? Anyone?
No. Your pills are bunk or your diet/training sucks.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established