Alphamax Stack

Pumpsforlove

Awards
Hey guys, so I posted about a stack I wanted to try yesterday, but after a lot of comments (very helpful) and research, I'm changing things up and wanted to see what people though. I'm going for an 8 week cycle. 24 years old, 5'10, 170, 9%bf are stats as of now. I'm looking to run

- Alphamax (2 bottles/weeks 2-7ish)
- Dpol (2tubs/weeks 1-8)
- Ara X-Gels (two bottles/weeks 1-8) forgot off the top of my head how many servings are. If it's less, then 2-7ish weeks)
- MAybe Mass HGH

Then also protein, creatine, weight gainer every other day.

What are your guys thoughts. My questions are:
1. Does Alphamax have enough AI in it to battle off estrogen caused by Dpol
2. Is mass hGh overkill - I only like it for the sleep and bulking property's

Also, I'm curious if this would effect thyroid issues ? Any input would be appreciated. Anybody who comments I will definitely rep.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1. Yes Alphamax will be plenty!
2. Prob not necessary since Alphamax already helps with increasing sleep quality and improving recovery, there were certainly be some overlaps between the two.

No effect on thyroid...

Pumpsforlove

Awards
Iv been reading up on Ara and it seems like there is some caution while using. I don't have an inflammation issues, but I lift at night and eat Quite a bit 90 minutes before. It seems it's not good to take ARA unless your fasted.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Iv been reading up on Ara and it seems like there is some caution while using. I don't have an inflammation issues, but I lift at night and eat Quite a bit 90 minutes before. It seems it's not good to take ARA unless your fasted.
The guys at SNS should be able to give you some feedback on ARA.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
from personal use, the difference was negligible of fasted or not. It does help with absorption when fasted. Just be sure to stay away from omega-3 oils when using ArA. However, I will let an SNS rep chime as they know the most

Pumpsforlove

Awards
ApprecIte the help. The more and more
I read up, it seems the Daa is unecessary and running Abe or Ara with Alphamax is plenty.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
ApprecIte the help. The more and more
I read up, it seems the Daa is unecessary and running Abe or Ara with Alphamax is plenty.
that is is, daa would be overkill

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax /ArA/ ABE is the way to go!

Big dose F95 with Alphamax/ABE. Search the forum, I'm pretty sure many people have ran it with great success.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Yep i've ran that stack and absolutely loved it. and yes ara fasted is the way to go. Start off with 4 caps 45minutes pwo and then I think 6 caps is the sweet spot. You could throw in a joint supp as well but I personally didn't have joint problems when I ran it. It just depends on the user.

Pumpsforlove

Awards
Yeah I have read most of the forums and people have had great results. I really read up on the ArA and some studies suggest it causes prostate cancer. Everything causes Cancer now a days, but I think I might just save some cash and run two bottles of Alphamax / ABE / and maybe throw in mass hgh since that stuff is just amazing for sleep!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sort of. You can take it after a meal but you just want to be warmed up so the muscles absorb it. You can wait a few minutes (30 or so) then go to the gym and warm up. Pop your ArA and you'll be fine. Don't forget your GMS or soy lecithin and baby aspirin or carnitine salt.

As far as inflammation, everyone is different. I don't really notice it and I thought I would. I had back surgery but even on back days nothing bad. I'm a little sore but it's more of a muscle soreness... And I'm hitting back harder than I have since my surgery

Pumpsforlove

Awards
I think i Have decided on Alphamax, ABE, and Mass HGH..Any final thoughts?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I personally like growth factor by SNS a bit more then mass ugh, but its your prefrence

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would add ArA personally. It'll take your stack over the top

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ArA over Mass HGH. I have stacked AlphaMax and X Gels twice with fantastic results

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
id leave dpol out .. and do alphamax and xgels .. not a fan of mass hgh .. throw in growth factorXT .. will help you recover faster and sleep like a baby.