Ep1c unleashed transdermal formula change(color)?

ttortman78

Awards
  • Established
I have gone through 2 bottles of ep1c unleashed transdermal and loved it. I just received 2 more bottles from tgb supplements and I noticed that there is a dramatic change in the color and consistency of the liquid. My question is was there a change in the formula? Not quite sure what is going on here. Any help or clarification would be appreciated.

ttortman78

Awards
  • Established
Just an extra bit of info. The old bottles had a dark brown color and a thicker consistency. The new bottles have a lighter color(light yellow, almost clear) and a more watery consistency.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not a OL rep but I've used a lot of trans-dermal products in my day. I will say I've noticed the same things with various different products and they still work the same. I doubt they changed the formula. Sometimes it could change because of the weather and sometimes different runs(batches) will produce different colors and consistency.

Note:This is just my best guess. I could be wrong I could be right. Just sharing my experience with different trans-dermal products.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a OL rep but I've used a lot of trans-dermal products in my day. I will say I've noticed the same things with various different products and they still work the same. I doubt they changed the formula. Sometimes it could change because of the weather and sometimes different runs(batches) will produce different colors and consistency.

Note:This is just my best guess. I could be wrong I could be right. Just sharing my experience with different trans-dermal products.
^^^x2. Almost every transdermal I have ever used more than once varied in color and/or consistency but not in results. Eviscerate, Abliderate, Dermacrine are just a few examples of widely varying consistencies and colors.

ttortman78

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help. My first transdermal so I wasn't aware of this. Thanks.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help. My first transdermal so I wasn't aware of this. Thanks.
Yeah it happens. I've noticed it with a few of my bottles. Temperature affects this too sometimes. Also, I make sure to shake up my bottles each time real good before applying a pump.